Gene Simmons is the man

Your a noob Douger ! :D
I think YOU mean't,KNOB,WELL WHATEVER,SEEMS YOU RABID ANTI SEMITES:eusa_hand: like to insult folk all the time:eusa_whistle:,so Douger and people like me merely put you in the Dustbin of Filth..................your ridiculous support for all things Israel (considering their disgusting treatment of the Palestinians is putting it mildly Moronic,TROUBLE IS,THAT YOUR ARE INCAPABLE OF REASON and therefore CONDEMMED).

Keep up you spew against Douger,it makes you look the FOOL,you clearly are.

I"m theliq:cool:ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF THE SELF HATERS:cuckoo:YOU ARE UN AMERICAN of course.
You can't control your bowel movement much less anyone else
Cur of the Dog

So far, your New Year's resolution of forming a coherent thought is not off to a promising start.
Happy New Year Stoney,I see your thought patten has not changed,your obsequiousness to all things Israel knows no bounds.

But you are what I call an ORIGINAL,unbound in your support, but at times don't you find it difficult(in a moment of rational thought)to support without question the indefensible.:eusa_hand:.

But I cannont see you changing,I think you must be Jewish,and as you well know that's good from where I stand.Again have a great year,no doubt you have started as you intend to proceed,but don't keep coming in on my post when I'm blasting someone,not every post is YOUR concern.

Stoney,I have made a resoloution NOT TO ABUSE YOU. So behave this year.regards steven

Your Jew Envy is on display. Any semblance of intellect, not so much
Envy NO Stoney,but brains O YES.st

Happy New Year Stoney,I see your thought patten has not changed,your obsequiousness to all things Israel knows no bounds.

But you are what I call an ORIGINAL,unbound in your support, but at times don't you find it difficult(in a moment of rational thought)to support without question the indefensible.:eusa_hand:.

But I cannont see you changing,I think you must be Jewish,and as you well know that's good from where I stand.Again have a great year,no doubt you have started as you intend to proceed,but don't keep coming in on my post when I'm blasting someone,not every post is YOUR concern.

Stoney,I have made a resoloution NOT TO ABUSE YOU. So behave this year.regards steven

I think YOU mean't,KNOB,WELL WHATEVER,SEEMS YOU RABID ANTI SEMITES:eusa_hand: like to insult folk all the time:eusa_whistle:,so Douger and people like me merely put you in the Dustbin of Filth..................your ridiculous support for all things Israel (considering their disgusting treatment of the Palestinians is putting it mildly Moronic,TROUBLE IS,THAT YOUR ARE INCAPABLE OF REASON and therefore CONDEMMED).

Keep up you spew against Douger,it makes you look the FOOL,you clearly are.

I"m theliq:cool:ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF THE SELF HATERS:cuckoo:YOU ARE UN AMERICAN of course.
You can't control your bowel movement much less anyone else
Cur of the Dog

Is that comment supposed to control me?:cuckoo::eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Jew Envy, yes. Reputational points, no.

You likee the gay men, yes? Good thing since no woman would touch a short, ugly freak like you with a 10 foot pole

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftIzxrmTBhQ]Israel: Gay Oasis - YouTube[/ame]

The pinky finger between your legs you think is a dick wouldn't be very useful

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back