Gene Simmons is the man

Historian Paul Johnson, Author, "History of Christianity" and "History of the Jewish People"
The lack of symmetry between the risks taken by Arabs and by Israelis is one result of a different view of the sanctity of human life. The Jewish faith was the first religion to preach this sanctity and to magnify the value of each individual human being in the eyes of his Creator — hence, equally, in other human beings. This is the main reason that Mosaic law differs so markedly in humanity and reason from all the other fiercely retributive codes of the ancient Near East. The value placed on human life by Jews has steadily increased over the centuries, as a response to persecution and, above all, to the Nazi attempt at extermination of the entire people. Israel itself was created as a refuge and fortress in which Jewish lives would be safe from annihilation. It is thus the physical embodiment of the principle that individual life is sacred.

By contrast, the Islamic-Arab concept of "the war of the martyrs" places no value on human life except as a sacrifice in the holy war. A warrior gains infinitely more by losing his life than by preserving it, for then he gains eternal life, and his status as a martyr is enhanced by the number of dead Israelis — "sons and daughters of Satan" — whom he takes with him.

Talmud
Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [sacred islimic scripture] :
The Prophet said... I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

He any relation to Richard Simmons?...

... like mebbe cousins or sumpin'?
:eusa_shifty:
His real name is Chaim Weitz (חיים ויץ), so that's pretty unlikely.

cousins or sumpin does not require the same last name...I think crackerjack may be on to sumpin

How successful have you been sitting in your bedroom scratching your ass with one hand and jacking off with the other?

I think YOU mean't,KNOB,WELL WHATEVER,SEEMS YOU RABID ANTI SEMITES:eusa_hand: like to insult folk all the time:eusa_whistle:,so Douger and people like me merely put you in the Dustbin of Filth..................your ridiculous support for all things Israel (considering their disgusting treatment of the Palestinians is putting it mildly Moronic,TROUBLE IS,THAT YOUR ARE INCAPABLE OF REASON and therefore CONDEMMED).

Keep up you spew against Douger,it makes you look the FOOL,you clearly are.

I"m theliq:cool:ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF THE SELF HATERS:cuckoo:YOU ARE UN AMERICAN of course.

Fake country, fake "star".:cuckoo:

Your a noob Douger ! :D
I think YOU mean't,KNOB,WELL WHATEVER,SEEMS YOU RABID ANTI SEMITES:eusa_hand: like to insult folk all the time:eusa_whistle:,so Douger and people like me merely put you in the Dustbin of Filth..................your ridiculous support for all things Israel (considering their disgusting treatment of the Palestinians is putting it mildly Moronic,TROUBLE IS,THAT YOUR ARE INCAPABLE OF REASON and therefore CONDEMMED).

I"m theliq:cool:ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF THE SELF HATERS:cuckoo:YOU ARE UN AMERICAN of course.

So far, your New Year's resolution of forming a coherent thought is not off to a promising start.

Fake country, fake "star".:cuckoo:

You can't control your bowel movement much less anyone else

So far, your New Year's resolution of forming a coherent thought is not off to a promising start.
Happy New Year Stoney,I see your thought patten has not changed,your obsequiousness to all things Israel knows no bounds.

But you are what I call an ORIGINAL,unbound in your support, but at times don't you find it difficult(in a moment of rational thought)to support without question the indefensible.:eusa_hand:.

But I cannont see you changing,I think you must be Jewish,and as you well know that's good from where I stand.Again have a great year,no doubt you have started as you intend to proceed,but don't keep coming in on my post when I'm blasting someone,not every post is YOUR concern.

Stoney,I have made a resoloution NOT TO ABUSE YOU. So behave this year.regards steven

Happy New Year Stoney,I see your thought patten has not changed,your obsequiousness to all things Israel knows no bounds.

But you are what I call an ORIGINAL,unbound in your support, but at times don't you find it difficult(in a moment of rational thought)to support without question the indefensible.:eusa_hand:.

But I cannont see you changing,I think you must be Jewish,and as you well know that's good from where I stand.Again have a great year,no doubt you have started as you intend to proceed,but don't keep coming in on my post when I'm blasting someone,not every post is YOUR concern.

Stoney,I have made a resoloution NOT TO ABUSE YOU. So behave this year.regards steven

Your Jew Envy is on display. Any semblance of intellect, not so much

Forum List

Back