Genderfluid father identifies as "straight lesbian"

This is insane...

Extremist promote extremist shit...Democrats so easily could win this election if they ran on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage, safetynet, legalizion of pot, and reforming our college system...This will turn people off.

This is insane...

Extremist promote extremist shit...Democrats so easily could win this election if they ran on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage, safetynet, legalizion of pot, and reforming our college system...This will turn people off.
Toot!!! Toot!!!

This is insane...

Toot!!! Toot!!!

What's untrue about it? The issues a listed are popular enough to easily win the white house with. People don't want your cut, slash and burn bs.

This is insane...

Toot!!! Toot!!!

What's untrue about it? The issues a listed are popular enough to easily win the white house with. People don't want your cut, slash and burn bs.
I just think that it's pretty funny that you're supporting a party that ignores the issues you care about, and gutted NASA!!!!

RFLMAO!!!!!

This is insane...

Please, just shut the hell up.

This is insane...

Please, just shut the hell up.

Please go fuck yourself. I am just saying that shit like this hurts the democrats chances with the moderates.

Keep on licking the rich mans asshole and Turing America into a poor shitter.

I am black. My skin is white, but I am black, just like Dorezal and that BLM guy. I identify as a black man.

I like my coffee black

I likes me some white womens

I like to play some basketball

I likes fried yard bird and I say "motherfucker" as part of my everyday vocabulary

Fuck it, I is am black man!

Forum List

Back