GENDER RECOGNITION

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
trans-630x349.png

‘I want to live my life as who I am’

8216 I want to live my life as who I am 8217 8211 Ireland 8217 s trans community speak out in moving video

Very educational. I now recognize three genders. They use the pronouns he, she and it.

After all these years, it is still hilarious!

Mrs Slocombe’s Pussy:

Society + Standardization

There were women working in the KGB (Soviet secret intelligence agency) in the 1970s-1980s, and the strange but symbolic contributions they made to the field of espionage is not unlike the contributions made by veiled Muslim women recruited by Algerian freedom fighters during their struggle against colonial France.

How do we coordinate 'other-side' politics with real offbeat discussions about gender and politics now that America has elected its first-ever ethnic minority First Lady --- Michelle Obama?

I like the X-Men (Marvel Comics) fictional mutant super-heroine character Storm, an African-Amercan woman who can manipulate weather and storm systems. She's a great symbol of the seething demand for social dialogue about multi-culturalism 'art-related intellectual property' (i.e, the unregulated and unsupervised selling of comic books by "Internet-registered" vendors).

I like the populism-festive court-procedure public access TV program, "The People's Court" which features a shrewd female judge.

:argue:

Gender Gumball

Ya know, there're a bunch of people in the world today walking around cities with mobile phones equipped with mini-cameras, making photography a nice pedestrian art.

I want to count how many photos I can take with my mobile phone camera of female taxi drivers in cities I visit or work in (i.e., Philadelphia, Boston, San Diego, etc.).

If we talk about gender with healthy traffic-related 'economics,' then we might feel naturally more open-minded about individuals seeking spiritual liberties towards gender expressionism.

:afro:

Taxi (Film)

ww.jpg

Is Tweety Bird male or female (which one)?
200px-Tweety.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back