Gender neutral driver's licenses in Mexifornia...what a surprise!

Why does your gender need to appear on your driver's license?

For identification purposes, same as height and eye color.
As a start identification for medical treatment in case of an accident.
A bad wreck occurred on the freeway. The victims gender I'd it as male. The cops searched and searched and searched but never found the missing penis......

Funny, but certain drug doses can depend on the sex of the person, or even using a certain drug over another.

So the people in the ambulance need the driver's license to determine gender, if they're at the point where they feel the need to administer drugs?

It's just another piece of information when they are trying to determine a treatment for someone that may be in a life-threatening situation.

Do you have a long list of accident victims who died because they were wrongly treated for injuries for lack of gender paperwork?

For identification purposes, same as height and eye color.
As a start identification for medical treatment in case of an accident.
A bad wreck occurred on the freeway. The victims gender I'd it as male. The cops searched and searched and searched but never found the missing penis......

Funny, but certain drug doses can depend on the sex of the person, or even using a certain drug over another.

So the people in the ambulance need the driver's license to determine gender, if they're at the point where they feel the need to administer drugs?

It's just another piece of information when they are trying to determine a treatment for someone that may be in a life-threatening situation.

Do you have a long list of accident victims who died because they were wrongly treated for injuries for lack of gender paperwork?

No, but again, why deny medical staff accurate biological information? Again, even if you have cosmetic surgery you aren't changing your gender.

No, but again, why deny medical staff accurate biological information? Again, even if you have cosmetic surgery you aren't changing your gender.

Gender is not a biological determination.

Plus, it's optional. I thought you so-called libertarians loved optional.

Never a topic to miss deflecting on with your made up bullshit is there?

yes, it is. Male and Female make up around 99.99% of the population, with the other 0.01% being genetic issues.

What it is is stupid.

yes, it is. Male and Female make up around 99.99% of the population, with the other 0.01% being genetic issues.

What it is is stupid.
What else do liberals do but stupid crap?

Forum List

Back