Gender Gap Near Historic Highs

Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass in the oval office, and women want to vote for him?
Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar - Washington Times

what on earth are you talking about.

i know there's a brain in there... how 'bout responding with it? :thanks:

and no one believes anything from the wash times loony bin.

The information in the article came directly from the White House. Are you calling THEM liars?

Here's a few more sources, including Investors Business Daily, HuffPo, etc.

Everyone is lying???

No Equal Pay For Women In White House Despite Ledbetter Law - Investors.com
Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online
War? Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men - President Obama - Fox Nation

So, I post the exact same information from multiple sources... and Jillian disappears. typical.

Last edited:
The gender gap would work two ways. If Republicans are misogynists, then Democrats would be misandrists. Are you a misandrist?

Actually the GOP distrusts humanity in general and has become misanthropic to the extreme. Hence the efforts around the nation to suppress the vote. BTW, you really need to work on providing evidence to support your allegations; otherwise be thought a foolish hack. Simply knowing how to use a dictionary/thesaurus does not prevent one from drawing such a conclusion.

Distrust?

Republicans trust people enough to own firearms as long as they are not felons.

Republicans trust people enough to let them make thier own decsions regarding thier health

Republicans trust people are competent enough to be able to get a photo ID to vote if they want to

Republicans trust people enough to keep a larger portion of thier income so they can spend it as they choose.

Progressives think people are too stupid to handle thier own affairs, thus government has to step in to be the subsitute "daddy figure" they all secretly want to help run thier lives.

Written with the fervor of a true Libertarian, fervor but without the slightest bit of rational consideration for the consequences of such an ideology.

Actually the GOP distrusts humanity in general and has become misanthropic to the extreme. Hence the efforts around the nation to suppress the vote. BTW, you really need to work on providing evidence to support your allegations; otherwise be thought a foolish hack. Simply knowing how to use a dictionary/thesaurus does not prevent one from drawing such a conclusion.

Distrust?

Republicans trust people enough to let them make thier own decsions regarding thier health

Republicans trust people are competent enough to be able to get a photo ID to vote if they want to

Republicans trust people enough to keep a larger portion of thier income so they can spend it as they choose.

Progressives think people are too stupid to handle thier own affairs, thus government has to step in to be the subsitute "daddy figure" they all secretly want to help run thier lives.

Written with the fervor of a true Libertarian, fervor but without the slightest bit of rational consideration for the consequences of such an ideology.

Small "l" libertarian please, I am perfectly fine with government, just not alot of it, and as local as allowed by the state and federal consitutions.

And you didnt really answer any of the statements I made.

It's hard to understand how any woman would vote for any Republican. Actually, it's hard to fathom why anyone votes for any Republican. We live in a democratic republic and it's painfully obvious Republicans eschew democracy, the rule of law and government.

The GOP is not now and never has been a big tent party; the GOP has sold its soul to the 1% which included corporate America: the oil and coal industry; big pharma, big farma, Wall Street and the military-industrial complex.

I don't hate the wealthy, I fear what a class or group ruling and exercising power by virtue of it's wealth alone will do to the United States and the values inherent in a democracy. I believe Citizens United v. FEC has fundamentally changed our nation into a plutocracy where monied interests will control lawmakers in the Congress, in State Legislatures and even city and county boards more than they ever have. It has legalized bribery and don't for a moment think it has not.

The Democratic Party isn't perfect, but it's values are those upon which are nation was founded. Today's Democrats in general reflect the values of our founders; the GOP mouth's support for individual freedom and liberty but a little critical examination of what they say from one side of their mouth and what they say from the other strongly suggests there is no "we" (as in "We the People") in their rhetoric.

Today's democratic party has nothing, zero, nada in common with the founders.

It's hard to understand how any woman would vote for any Republican. Actually, it's hard to fathom why anyone votes for any Republican. We live in a democratic republic and it's painfully obvious Republicans eschew democracy, the rule of law and government.

The GOP is not now and never has been a big tent party; the GOP has sold its soul to the 1% which included corporate America: the oil and coal industry; big pharma, big farma, Wall Street and the military-industrial complex.

I don't hate the wealthy, I fear what a class or group ruling and exercising power by virtue of it's wealth alone will do to the United States and the values inherent in a democracy. I believe Citizens United v. FEC has fundamentally changed our nation into a plutocracy where monied interests will control lawmakers in the Congress, in State Legislatures and even city and county boards more than they ever have. It has legalized bribery and don't for a moment think it has not.

The Democratic Party isn't perfect, but it's values are those upon which are nation was founded. Today's Democrats in general reflect the values of our founders; the GOP mouth's support for individual freedom and liberty but a little critical examination of what they say from one side of their mouth and what they say from the other strongly suggests there is no "we" (as in "We the People") in their rhetoric.

Today's democratic party has nothing, zero, nada in common with the founders.

they left a document that was supposed to last the ages....

i'm sure that's an unbiased assessment....

what on earth are you talking about.

i know there's a brain in there... how 'bout responding with it? :thanks:

and no one believes anything from the wash times loony bin.

The information in the article came directly from the White House. Are you calling THEM liars?

Here's a few more sources, including Investors Business Daily, HuffPo, etc.

Everyone is lying???

Female House GOP Staffers Make $10,000 Less Than Male Counterparts
No Equal Pay For Women In White House Despite Ledbetter Law - Investors.com
Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online
War? Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men - President Obama - Fox Nation

So, I post the exact same information from multiple sources, INCLUDING the libtards favorite source HUFF PO... and Jillian disappears. typical.

you mean i went to work?

really? you're whining because i went to work? lol.

i haven't seen anything saying men were paid more for the same work.

i'm sorry that you're angry...rightwingnuts tend to do that when they don't like the topic.

again...back to the reality...we're still waiting for mittens to say he believes in equal pay for equal work.

he never did say that... but he talked a lot about flex time.... which in this day and age should be a more gender-neutral issue.

Last edited:
Distrust?

Small "l" libertarian please, I am perfectly fine with government, just not alot of it, and as local as allowed by the state and federal consitutions.

No I didn't answer any of your statements. Had they been posted as questions I would point out the true cost of firearms to the nation in terms of blood and treasure; the cost to local communities in terms of health care for the working poor and indigent; and the idiocy of opposing taxes under all conditions.

So, as a small 'l' libertarian how do you differ from progressives? Do you have empathy for others or do you disdain those that need government aid? Do you believe CU v. FEC was really about freedom of speech or something else? Do you believe voter fraud is rampant or is the effort to weed it out a solution where no great problem exists. Do you believe government has a duty to protect its citizens from "Islamic Fascists" but not from dirty water, dirty air and tainted food?

Last edited:
The gender gap would work two ways. If Republicans are misogynists, then Democrats would be misandrists. Are you a misandrist?

wanting equal pay for equal work makes me a misandrist?

no doubt the men in my life would be shocked to hear that.

nice deflect though....artful even.

did it take you long to google misandry?

Women get paid the same as men for performing the same job. The disparity is found in the totality of working men as opposed to the totality of working women. As a whole, men make more than women. That's because women don't normally choose to work in very dangerous or very dirty occupations or occupations that require more strength and the standards can't be lowered. Women choose not to engage in occupations that require very long hours, or unpredictable travel.

Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass in the oval office, and women want to vote for him?
Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar - Washington Times
But President Obama's own record on closing the gender pay gap is less than stellar. Using late 2011 figures, the latest available at the time, The Washington Times earlier this year surveyed 121 White House employees who were paid at least $100,000 and found that 47 were women and 74 were men. That is only slightly better than in 2003, the third year of the Bush administration, when 39 of the top 121 employees were women.
Conservative....what you posted PROVES the Democrats pay women better....39 in bush admin paying over 100k for women and 47 in the Obama admin paying women over 100k is a HUGE INCREASE over the bush administration, NOT something small....it's a 20% INCREASE over the previous administration....why is the Washington times calling that miniscule????? A 20% increase is miniscule???? small? not much difference? cut me a break....it's a HUGE improvement....so your cut and paste does NOT prove the Obama admin is the "same" or 'little improvement' over the bush admin as you and the WT are trying to imply....well NOT if you know math...arithmetic..... 20% is a huge improvement, huge percentage increase in the number of women getting paid over 100k out of the 121 people making over 100k.

Last edited:

No I didn't answer any of your statements. Had they been posted as questions I would point out the true cost of firearms to the nation in terms of blood and treasure; the cost to local communities in terms of health care for the working poor and indigent; and the idiocy of opposing taxes under all conditions.

So, as a small 'l' libertarian how do you differ from progressives? Do you have empathy for others or do you disdain those that need government aid? Do you believe CU v. FEC was really about freedom of speech or something else? Do you believe voter fraud is rampant or is the effort to weed it out a solution where no great problem exists. Do you believe government has a duty to protect its citizens from "Islamic Fascists" but not from dirty water, dirty air and tainted food?

First, if action has to be taken, it should be taken at the local level, and paid for by the people who want it implemented at the local level. Federal action should only be taken when interstate relations or issues are brought to the forefront.

Second, lets answer your questions one by one:

Federal level government aid should be the bare minimum to insure people do not starve or die of exposure. If the states want to do more, they should be able to do it. If this still isnt enough advocates should appeal to private citizens for donations.

Citizens united is based on the first amendment, never mind the whole people vs corporations thing. Corporations are made up of people, and you cannot take away their right to petition the government via electioneering just because you dont like thier position.

We dont know how bad voter fraud is, because there is no standard recordkeeping. Showing a photo ID with a unique document number is not an undue burden on the voting process

The federal goverment is responsible for protecting us from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I actually agree an federal EPA is needed, and enviromental issues cross state lines. However the rules it implements must be vetted by congress, not made carte blanche by administration burecrats and political appointees.

See what misandry gets you!

Interesting that you totally fail to recognize that the gap on the other side is the same. Also interesting that you bake the blatantly false accusation (without any actual facts) that the gap is because of women hating men but somehow the gender gap on the other side has nothing to do with women hating men.

This is another example of how the democrats feel the need to divide people into subsets, pander to those individuals and then claim they should vote democrat because the democrats have their interests at heart against the horde. It is disgusting. We are not women and men, black and white, Mexican and Chinese. We are Americans and that is the only demographic that our politicians should be trying to ‘pander’ to. Not these special interest groups.

i do recognize the gap on the other side. it's because middle aged and old white men feel threatened by women having power over their economic and physical lives. women are historically more liberal and believe government has an important role in making life better for the populace...

and mostly...we don't want some old white man in congress trying to humiliate us with unnecessary vaginal ultrasounds or having to ask an employer for permission to have our health insurance cover prescrption meds.

see how that works...

oh yeah...we tend not to like unnecessary wars.

Well now we see where the term "nanny state" came from.

i don't know about 'nanny state', but it's probably true that women are more civilized, generally, than men who want to solve problems by showing how big their....

weapons...

are.

"I recognized that if you're going to have women in the workforce...."

If? WTF? Does that imply that we have a choice, according to Mittens?????

Forum List

Back