Gen. Zinni Exposes Jews Behind War

Zinni, Like most the the left wing right now, is bordering on the Euro fad of anti-semitism. 'Neo-con' is the new buzzword for Jew, so we can expect are resident anti-semite to really start following left.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Zinni, Like most the the left wing right now, is bordering on the Euro fad of anti-semitism. 'Neo-con' is the new buzzword for Jew, so we can expect are resident anti-semite to really start following left.

What i don't get is that many Democrats are Jewish. Lieberman is the most visible figure i can see, but many people that i know through aquaintances are Jewish. they all seem to be avid Kerry supporters. I'd say mostly just old school Democrats that vote Dem no matter what, but there are alot of Kool Aid drinkers as well. All these people are rich too. That bigs another question. Kerry and leading Dems demonize rich people daily and yet these people back them 100%. It makes no freaking sense.

That is a little confusing. I see Jews supporting Bush because of the War for Israel -- I mean, the "war on terror" -- but some are torn because they think abortion is so great and Kerry supports that.

Forum List

Back