Gen Wesley Clark suggest Trump being blackmailed to end middle east wars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gen. Wesley Clark Suggests Trump Being ‘Blackmailed’ To End Middle East Wars
Allies to the United States believe Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan blackmailed President Trump into withdrawing U.S. forces from Syria, according to retired U.S. general and former NATO Commander Wesley Clark.

How many do you think even remember this guy saying in his day the following :

The guy spoke the truth and pathetic sheep haven't a clue how much evidence mounts up against all these globalist fks.

Speeches that still matter: Gen Wesley Clark on US going to war in 7 countries in 5 yrs

and you asses still can't connect the dots.

Yet he claims Trump is being blackmailed Hmmm

“Leave Syria or I’ll release your piddle tape!” :lol:

Clark was a NATO commander and presidential candidate as a democrat and he's still active in politics it looks like.
It would be interesting to see Clark offer evidence of Turkey blackmailing Trump to leave Syria. And by interesting, I mean amazing. People forget Trump ran for president promising to pull the US out of these endless wars in the Middle East.
I think Clark is just blowing smoke out his big general's hat.

Perhaps Clark is inadvertently pointing to how Trump could finish off a few of his many investigations and raise his sagging approval ratings?

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Allies to the United States believe Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan blackmailed President Trump into withdrawing U.S. forces from Syria, according to retired U.S. general and former NATO Commander Wesley Clark.

The guy spoke the truth and pathetic sheep haven't a clue how much evidence mounts up against all these globalist fks.

Speeches that still matter: Gen Wesley Clark on US going to war in 7 countries in 5 yrs

You misspelled his name....you meant General "Weasel" ey Clark............

Clark was a NATO commander and presidential candidate as a democrat and he's still active in politics it looks like.
It would be interesting to see Clark offer evidence of Turkey blackmailing Trump to leave Syria. And by interesting, I mean amazing. People forget Trump ran for president promising to pull the US out of these endless wars in the Middle East.

Clark is a good friend of the Clinton's.....that should be enough to dispel any thoughts on his integrity....

Clark is a good friend of the Clinton's.....that should be enough to dispel any thoughts on his integrity....
No doubt, There is no lower life than a Clinton

"Reports Indicate 40 Million Dollars Of Trump's Inaugural Funds Have Just Gone Missing · DC Tribune"

The most corrupt administration in US History, and we're just getting started.

3 January 2019.

Whether leaving the way we did is the right call I do not know, how ever I am sure getting tired of spending our money over there. I some times think we have all ready found a replacement for fossil fuels the way some governments and investers are currently behaving. I know we have made leaps and bounds on fusion recently but even if it is solved it takes decades typicaly to scale a market to demand. Interesting times ahead.

Forum List

Back