Geithner: Taxes on ‘Small Business’ Must Rise So Government Doesn’t ‘Shrink’

What this all tells me, is Obama has no intention of spending cuts. That would mean a shrinking government.

6.2% Social Security; 1.45% Medicare; Federal Unempolyment Insurance; State Unemployment Insurance; Worker's Compensation Insurance; Equipment for the employee to use; Building maintenance and cost of the building; additional property tax on that property; training; cost of lost materials and productivity from emplyee errors; any additional benefits. You have no clue about running a business.

All deductible, no? If you haven't been, fire your accountant.

6.2% Social Security; 1.45% Medicare; Federal Unempolyment Insurance; State Unemployment Insurance; Worker's Compensation Insurance; Equipment for the employee to use; Building maintenance and cost of the building; additional property tax on that property; training; cost of lost materials and productivity from emplyee errors; any additional benefits. You have no clue about running a business.

Irrelevant to the fact that it ends up feathering the nests of a bunch of worthless bureaucrats.

What the Hell does deductiblity have to do with the fact money that I earned is taken from me for some nebulous benefit? I still had to deliver a good or service for that money.

What the Hell does deductiblity have to do with the fact money that I earned is taken from me for some nebulous benefit? I still had to deliver a good or service for that money.

Unemployment insurance, Workman's Comp, SS and Medicare are now nebulous. That's funny.

Unemployment insurance, Workman's Comp, SS and Medicare are now nebulous. That's funny.

Government involvement in subjects they have no business running. Really funny.

Overwhelmingly, the businesses back home and across the country continue to tell us that regulation, lack of access to capital, taxation, fear of taxation, and just the overwhelming uncertainties that our businesses face is keeping them from hiring

That's what they are telling ya.

But they are lying.

Lack of demand is the only thing that keeps a business from hiring. You do realize all costs from salaries and benefits are not what business gets taxed on.

You don't own a business do you!

You don't know accounting, do you?

Those costs that can be deducted are the costs of producing your good or service. The money that you earn is the profit that you make after deducting the costs of production.

If you can't tell the difference between the two, you need a refresher course.

Those costs that can be deducted are the costs of producing your good or service. The money that you earn is the profit that you make after deducting the costs of production.

If you can't tell the difference between the two, you need a refresher course.

Are you retarded? What sort of value added benefit does a tax create?

Ok.

We've had 3 pages of class warfare and arguments of different business expenses.

Now how about the meat of the matter?
Timmy and his Boss think it's our job to finance government expansion.

Where is the opposition to *that* bullshit???

Forum List

Back