Geez. Gas is atrocious!

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
I used to pay 20 bucks and my tank would be full (I have a small car). Filled it up a few days ago and it cost me 50!

Come to England. When you get back home, you'll be on your knees thanking God that you live in the US. Guaranteed.

I have zero sympathy on gas prices. Sorry. LOL

Come to England. When you get back home, you'll be on your knees thanking God that you live in the US. Guaranteed.

I have zero sympathy on gas prices. Sorry. LOL

Unless you happen to be sick.

Then stay there and rejoice that you have HC coverage.

Welcome to the Consequences of a world where we're more interested in the habitat of the "Spotted Whatever the Hell They Are" than in what's in our own best interests. I'm a big proponent of conservation and doing everything we can to keep our land, our water and our air as clean and pristine as possible. However, maybe because of the industrise I've worked in (architecture & electric utility); I have seen the absolutely insanity of what the ultra-eco-environmentalists are often allowed to do to us. That's especially true when it comes to power and fuel sources. At some point we need to recognize that we can't have both ends of the spectrum on that issue.... either we need to become slightly less worried about the vernal pools, and other environmental impacts (though not throw them away completely) or accept that gas, electricity, etc... are going to become more difficult to come by and therefore dramatically more expensive.

Welcome to the Consequences of a world where we're more interested in the habitat of the "Spotted Whatever the Hell They Are" than in what's in our own best interests. I'm a big proponent of conservation and doing everything we can to keep our land, our water and our air as clean and pristine as possible. However, maybe because of the industrise I've worked in (architecture & electric utility); I have seen the absolutely insanity of what the ultra-eco-environmentalists are often allowed to do to us. That's especially true when it comes to power and fuel sources. At some point we need to recognize that we can't have both ends of the spectrum on that issue.... either we need to become slightly less worried about the vernal pools, and other environmental impacts (though not throw them away completely) or accept that gas, electricity, etc... are going to become more difficult to come by and therefore dramatically more expensive.

True statement!!

We see this everyday,the no fracking no drill no spill signs stuck in the ground next to peoples natural gas meters at their homes,ya just can't have it both ways,its the ultimate selfishness.

I would have all the respect in the world if they left the signs ,it their right,but shut off their gas.

Forum List

Back