Geert Wilders: Why All The Leftist Hysteria?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I actually just watched a great interview with Geert Wilders,the creator of the film Fitna,and i found him to hardly be the snarling angry boogeyman the Leftists have made him out to be. He actually seemed to be quite rational and educated to me. I also saw his film and while i may have disagreed with some of his conclusions,i also found myself agreeing with some. In fact i would have to say that the average European Leftist seems to be far more irrational & angry than this man does. So what is all the Leftist hysteria and banning about? Why are they so afraid to listen to the man speak? I think the answer is becoming pretty clear at this point.

I think it's all about loss of power for the Leftists. The more the people are allowed to hear an opposing view the more likely they are to turn against the Leftists. The Leftists have destroyed so much in Europe and i think more & more people are beginning to realize this over there. I really do think that loss of power for the Leftists really does explain their silencing of Free Speech in the end. That's why i always say that "Hate Speech" Laws really are just Bull Chit in the end. The Leftists of Europe are a prime example of this reality. They are currently abusing these so-called "Hate Speech" Laws to silence anyone who disagrees with them at this point. When will the People stand up and shout Enough is Enough?

Last edited:
I actually found the man to be refreshing and intelligent. Hardly the snarling rabid boogeyman the Leftists have made him out to be. Hmm?

Last edited:
I think the Leftists in Europe are now on the run and that's why they are increasing their abuses of these so-called "Hate Speech" Laws. They must silence the opposition at all costs.

art1.jpg

I actually urge everyone to watch his film Fitna. It really is a fascinating film.

The Koran the equivalent of Hitler's Mein Kampf? Hmm,never really thought of it that way.

Leftist Hysteria & Hate Crime Hoaxes
Anti-Trump agitators engage in campaign of violence and fabrication while media lends helping hand.
November 15, 2016
Ari Lieberman
anti-trump-protest-afp_650x400_71478748847.jpg

The 2016 elections are finally over and America has chosen its next leader but the stench of hate emanating from the radical Left still lingers. A lethal mix of professional agitators, anarchists, illegal aliens and basement-dwelling social justice warriors, has taken to the streets to voice protest over the results. In actuality, they are protesting against the democratic process itself.

Some of the anti-Trump manifestations have become violent. In Redwood City, California a high school student was physically assaulted after she voiced support for Trump on social media. Her attacker, a fellow student, accused her of “hating Mexicans” and without provocation proceeded to punch, kick and throw her to the ground. The school said that it would discipline the perpetrator but failed to elaborate further.

In Chicago, a group of five thugs – three men and two women – brutally savaged 49-year old David Wilcox while screaming “You voted Trump” and “Don’t vote Trump.” One of the gang riled the others by taunting, “Yeah, it’s one of them white boy Trump guys.” Several days passed before the mainstream media gave the incident any attention while the website Snopes initially issued a sanitized account of what occurred, downplaying or burying outright, other aggravating factors. The New York Times, the paper that recently apologized to its subscribers for its slanted coverage of the election, dedicated a grand total of five short paragraphs to the story.

The attack on Wilcox commenced following a minor traffic accident. Another vehicle had sideswiped his car. Wilcox’s sole offense was to ask the other motorist is she had insurance. That was enough to trigger the unprovoked violent assault. He was thrown to the ground and repeatedly punched and kicked and then robbed of his personal belongings. Ultimately, one of the attackers managed to steal Wilcox’s car while Wilcox desperately clung to the side of the vehicle (and nearly died doing so). Chicago police said they were “investigating.”

In Sweden, a chef was set upon by a group of Muslim men because they said he looked like Trump. Two men grabbed Anders Vendel from behind while a third proceeded to pummel him. He eventually fell to the ground where the beating continued with a flurry of kicks and punches. Vendel sustained a fractured thumb, broken nose as well as other facial injuries.

Leftist Hysteria & Hate Crime Hoaxes

Forum List

Back