Geeks take on Westboro Baptist Church

:lol:
cool
i wish phelps and his gang would just stay in their own place

I'm sure if we put our heads together we could tell them exactly where to go.

I really wish they would go back to their church and stay there. They really give Christians a bad name. Trust me, we're not all like that. In fact, most of us aren't like that. I don't understand all the "God hates" signs. Jesus taught us that God loves everyone, how can they even call themselves Christians when they don't follow Christ's words?

cool

I really wish they would go back to their church and stay there. They really give Christians a bad name. Trust me, we're not all like that. In fact, most of us aren't like that. I don't understand all the "God hates" signs. Jesus taught us that God loves everyone, how can they even call themselves Christians when they don't follow Christ's words?

I wouldn't worry too much about them giving Christians a bad name. Sane people know they're not Christian.

cool

unfortunately, we dont get the option to put them where they should go
but i'm really hoping that they end up there unless they repent

They have to believe it to repent of it. Do you think they're really True Believers? Or is it a con game? Hard to say, but Freddy has quite the track record of cons.

Either way, I have a soft spot for geeks. It's great to see them laughing at these people.

Forum List

Back