Geeks take on Westboro Baptist Church

I thought it said "GREEKS take on Westborough Baptists".

I thought...OMG! Could anyone think up a more fitting punishment?

P10_231_1.jpg

They're WRESTLING.

Last edited:
For some obscure reason WBC decided to protest at ComicCon in San Diego. The attendees responded in force, and I thought I would share some of the joy.

Super Heroes vs. the Westboro Baptist Church - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

Dang! I was in NY during all this. (Tho, I must confess, I NEVER go to downtown San Diego during ComicCon....crowds, crowds, crowds! And you can't get in a restaurant anywhere in the Gaslamp Quarter.

But San Diego vendors love them some ComicCon!

For some obscure reason WBC decided to protest at ComicCon in San Diego. The attendees responded in force, and I thought I would share some of the joy.

Super Heroes vs. the Westboro Baptist Church - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

It would be REALLY Nice if those Stains at Westboro got lost down the Wrong Ally and met up with some Drunken and Pissed Off Marines...

Let us Pray.

:)

peace...

Id prefer if they repented of their wicked ways.

It would be REALLY Nice if those Stains at Westboro got lost down the Wrong Ally and met up with some Drunken and Pissed Off Marines...

Let us Pray.

peace...

Id prefer if they repented of their wicked ways.

When that doesn't happen, we should try to set a Meeting with the (2) Groups... :lol:

peace...

A certain unnamed group of bike riders did meet up with this bunch a few months ago somewhere here in Georgia after a funeral here about 45 miles from the funeral. And yes, some heads did get knocked and no, the out of town church group were not able to prove anything.
I assumed the Sgt. Schultz routine.

A certain unnamed group of bike riders did meet up with this bunch a few months ago somewhere here in Georgia after a funeral here about 45 miles from the funeral. And yes, some heads did get knocked and no, the out of town church group were not able to prove anything.
I assumed the Sgt. Schultz routine.

I don't Condone it... But I Understand it... ;)

peace...

Geeks will rule the world!

Good or the geeks, im glad they stomped all over WBC!

Yanno, they have a lesson for us. I reacted to the WBC with anger, even rage...and that was completely ineffective. The Comiccon people reacted to them with humor, and they were effective.

The WBC is absurd. They should be treated as such, from now on.

Last edited:
Yanno, they have a lesson for us. I reacted to the WBC with anger, even rage...and that was completely ineffective. The Comiccon people reacted to them with humor, and the were effective.

The WBC is absurd. They should be treated as such, from now on.

Is our little Maddie growing up? :razz:

Forum List

Back