Gee - Wonder what Trump is up to this morning?

Wow. He was up all night watching InfoWars.
Close. I was talking to one of my brothers about this yesterday. Let me propose an experiment.

Commit some time listening to Sean Hannity's radio show or to watching his TV show (I know, I know). And then read Trump's tweets for the next couple of days.

See what you find. I am not making this up.

Yes he is a parrot. I just can't stand listening to Hannity, so I just take what I read about his parroting Hannity.

Hannity hurts my ears ---> BIGLY

Close. I was talking to one of my brothers about this yesterday. Let me propose an experiment.

Commit some time listening to Sean Hannity's radio show or to watching his TV show (I know, I know). And then read Trump's tweets for the next couple of days.

Yes he is a parrot. I just can't stand listening to Hannity, so I just take what I read about his parroting Hannity.

I can't stand him or Beck.

On occasion, I can tolerate Rush, for a little while. He'll say some things that make sense, and I'm like "cool".. next thing you know, you're out in left field goin' "WTF?!"

What's Trump up to this morning? He's rearranging the furniture inside your head. He was going to have that space remodeled but it's so structurally unsound that he's just going to rent it out to some newly-arrived Russian immigrants. Hope they don't party too much and puke on the carpet.

If they're Russian women, he probably has 'em PEEING on the carpet :)

On occasion, I can tolerate Rush, for a little while.
Ironically, Rush is pretty tame compared to the crazies he created.

I don't doubt it. Hannity and Alex John Brinkley Jones no doubt.

What a great spot to be in -- a country run by an orangutan who takes his cues from juvenile talk radio bloviators just because he can't be bothered to put any energy into anything outside his own narcissism bubble. What a great choice that was.

Oh STFU, we'd already be ass-deep in WW3 with the alternative provided.

Link?

While you're, uh, working on that, I'm prrrrrrrrrrrrretty sure ANY alternative would not have been staring like a zombie into his/her TV set and punching his/her Cliff's Notes into his/her phone at 3:24 in the morning. And I'm prrrrrrrrrretty sure he/she would have had some ideas of his/her own out of his/her own experience to the extent that he/she wouldn't be taking his/her cues from a fucking TV set.

Those Trump tweets are pre-Constitutional.

His whole Residency is extra-Constitutional.

Matter of fact that's what he says when he runs out of toilet paper --- "get me another extra copy of that amazing incredible low-energy Constitution. I laid a bigly one".

What's Trump up to this morning? He's rearranging the furniture inside your head. He was going to have that space remodeled but it's so structurally unsound that he's just going to rent it out to some newly-arrived Russian immigrants. Hope they don't party too much and puke on the carpet.

If they're Russian women, he probably has 'em PEEING on the carpet :)

Yeah..hokay.. Is that you, Glenn? :th_weirdthread:

I don't doubt it. Hannity and Alex John Brinkley Jones no doubt.

What a great spot to be in -- a country run by an orangutan who takes his cues from juvenile talk radio bloviators just because he can't be bothered to put any energy into anything outside his own narcissism bubble. What a great choice that was.

Oh STFU, we'd already be ass-deep in WW3 with the alternative provided.

Link?

While you're, uh, working on that, I'm prrrrrrrrrrrrretty sure ANY alternative would not have been staring like a zombie into his/her TV set and punching his/her Cliff's Notes into his/her phone at 3:24 in the morning. And I'm prrrrrrrrrretty sure he/she would have had some ideas of his/her own out of his/her own experience to the extent that he/she wouldn't be taking his/her cues from a fucking TV set.

Those Trump tweets are pre-Constitutional.

His whole Residency is extra-Constitutional.

Matter of fact that's what he says when he runs out of toilet paper --- "get me another extra copy of that amazing incredible low-energy Constitution. I laid a bigly one".

A Libel suit waiting to happen.

Just kidding

:5_1_12024:

1. Verified account 2h2 hours ago
    ....and why hasn’t the Podesta brother been charged and arrested, like others, after being forced to close down his very large and successful firm? Is it because he is a VERY well connected Democrat working in the Swamp of Washington, D.C.?

13,500 replies12,049 retweets41,091 likes

2. Verified account 3h3 hours ago
    What ever happened to the Server, at the center of so much Corruption, that the Democratic National Committee REFUSED to hand over to the hard charging (except in the case of Democrats) FBI? They broke into homes & offices early in the morning, but were afraid to take the Server?

11,521 replies13,619 retweets43,365 likes

3. Verified account 3h3 hours ago
    Now that the Witch Hunt has given up on Russia and is looking at the rest of the World, they should easily be able to take it into the Mid-Term Elections where they can put some hurt on the Republican Party. Don’t worry about Dems FISA Abuse, missing Emails or Fraudulent Dossier!

9,188 replies11,128 retweets39,582 likes

4. Verified account 3h3 hours ago
    ...in the Hillary Clinton Campaign where she deleted 33,000 Emails, got $145,000,000 while Secretary of State, paid McCabes wife $700,000 (and got off the FBI hook along with Terry M) and so much more. Republicans and real Americans should start getting tough on this Scam.

11,729 replies14,277 retweets49,417 likes

5. Verified account 3h3 hours ago
    ....At what point does this soon to be $20,000,000 Witch Hunt, composed of 13 Angry and Heavily Conflicted Democrats and two people who have worked for Obama for 8 years, STOP! They have found no Collussion with Russia, No Obstruction, but they aren’t looking at the corruption...

13,693 replies12,857 retweets44,866 likes

6. Verified account 3h3 hours ago
    Things are really getting ridiculous. The Failing and Crooked (but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton) @nytimes has done a long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me so now they are looking at the rest of the World!

10,934 replies12,177 retweets43,081 likes
Wow. He was up all night watching InfoWars. Someone needs to put parental controls on this guy's tv's and phone. Melanie? Where are you?

Melanie's laying down candles in the rain.

:D
The allusion flew over my head.

Indeed.

As long as Trump is manipulating the heads of liberals he's doing the job I voted him to do.

Hannity's radio show or to watching his TV show (I know, I know). And then read Trump's tweets for the next couple of days.

See what you find. I am not making this up
Good. Glad to see he's getting info from REAL news sources.

On occasion, I can tolerate Rush, for a little while. He'll say some things that make sense, and I'm like "cool".. next thing you know, you're out in left field goin' "WTF?!"
And yet they both make more in a year than you'll see in a lifetime.

As long as Trump is manipulating the heads of liberals he's doing the job I voted him to do.

If you'd stop drinking the Orange Kool-Aid ...

Donald might stop manipulating yours
. :)

orange-copy.jpg

And yet they both make more in a year than you'll see in a lifetime.

I wouldn't go quite that far, however, their annual income makes my world go 'round in no way whatsoever. :)

Therefore, I don't care. :04:

Forum List

Back