Gee Who Would Think Recruitments Would Be Met?

so I guess you have this all figured out. Man! Howard Dean needs to hire you as a consultant. You could show us how to win in '08, I reckon!
:rofl:

as long as loyal Dems like you tells a huge part of their base to fuck off - you need no help form anyone else

You are the one who said you did not care about them - not me

hey...discussion over....you've convinced me that you know a hell of a lot more about my party than I had ever imagined. It is clear you have your finger squarely on the pulse of the left wing and know how they will vote. We're done.... all we need to do now is put this thread to bet until after the election. OK?

hey...discussion over....you've convinced me that you know a hell of a lot more about my party than I had ever imagined. It is clear you have your finger squarely on the pulse of the left wing and know how they will vote. We're done.... all we need to do now is put this thread to bet until after the election. OK?

Surrendering already?

It 's not even 9AM and you are tossing in the towel

I have checked in with the left wing message boards - perhaps you should to

Surrendering already?

It 's not even 9AM and you are tossing in the towel

I have checked in with the left wing message boards - perhaps you should to

no surrender at all.... you have proven to me that you are a pundit's pundit. Why discuss anything about the democratic party with a man who is as knowledgeable as you about the inner workings of that organization? What does a long time county committee member like me have to say to an intellectual juggernaut of political wisdom such as you?

no surrender at all.... you have proven to me that you are a pundit's pundit. Why discuss anything about the democratic party with a man who is as knowledgeable as you about the inner workings of that organization? What does a long time county committee member like me have to say to an intellectual juggernaut of political wisdom such as you?

Keep ignoring the anger within your own party MM

Please keep ignoring them!

Keep ignoring the anger within your own party MM

Please keep ignoring them!

I won't ignore them at all...I just won't let them dictate policy.

I am betting on the fact that, come election day, they'll be there ....holding their noses if necessary...but they will know thatthe only way to STOP the war is to elect a democrat... and a vote for anyone else is wasted.

but that is just my guess.... and we know that you have a much better handle on the behaviors of the democratic party than this old party workhorse, that's for sure!

I won't ignore them at all...I just won't let them dictate policy.

I am betting on the fact that, come election day, they'll be there ....holding their noses if necessary...but they will know thatthe only way to STOP the war is to elect a democrat... and a vote for anyone else is wasted.

but that is just my guess.... and we know that you have a much better handle on the behaviors of the democratic party than this old party workhorse, that's for sure!

Dems want to govern by polls - as long as they agree with the numbers

I thought Dems said the way to end the war was to vote for them last November?

Dems want to govern by polls - as long as they agree with the numbers

I thought Dems said the way to end the war was to vote for them last November?

and if a few more folks had, we'd have a veto proof majority and the Iraq operation would be ending so that we could, in fact, start fighting the real war aqainst islamic extremists.

and if a few more folks had, we'd have a veto proof majority and the Iraq operation would be ending so that we could, in fact, start fighting the real war aqainst islamic extremists.

If the Dems had a veto proof majority Iran and AQ would be running Iraq

and the producers would be taxed until their eyeballs pop out

They already are, Tweddle-Dum. Why do you think another 9 of our bravest got blown up today (making this one of the worst months for American casualties since the start of Bush's war).

Speaking of which, when are you going to enlist?

Tell that to MM Jilly - he thinks Iran has nothing to do with the terrorists in Iraq

BTW Jilly, the terrrorists are very upset the Dems did not get their surredender bill passed - now the US military might make more progress in Iraq - and that spells doom for the Dems in Nov 08

Oh really?

Everytime I post how Iran is helping terrorists you rant how it is a biased op-ed

another lie.

every time you try to claim that Iran is helping sunni insurgents and Al Qaeda I question your intelligence.

Everyone knows that Iran is supporting shiites in Iraq. that is not news.

another lie.

every time you try to claim that Iran is helping sunni insurgents and Al Qaeda I question your intelligence.

Everyone knows that Iran is supporting shiites in Iraq. that is not news.

Then tell that to John Edwards and the rest of your party

They seem to think Iraq is NOT part of the war on terror

Forum List

Back