Gee Who Would Think Recruitments Would Be Met?

Ya, another example of how the military DOES NOT police itself. Have you ever BEEN in the military? Ever BEEN a recruiter? Isn't it cute how when the so called problem is a situation already dealt with by the military it is still called a problem?

Abu Gairab being another example, anyone aware that the Military prosecuted and punished the people involved? Anyone else aware that elected members of Congress accused the ENTIRE military of being just like Nazi's for the actions of what 8 soldiers? Anyone else aware that before the "press" broke the story the military was already investigating and in the process of bringing charges?

Link us some more damning evidence. I know , how about a story that actually shows what your claiming? But first you need to let us know how many recruiters there are in the Country and how many do what these two did.

Ya, another example of how the military DOES NOT police itself. Have you ever BEEN in the military? Ever BEEN a recruiter? Isn't it cute how when the so called problem is a situation already dealt with by the military it is still called a problem?

Abu Gairab being another example, anyone aware that the Military prosecuted and punished the people involved? Anyone else aware that elected members of Congress accused the ENTIRE military of being just like Nazi's for the actions of what 8 soldiers? Anyone else aware that before the "press" broke the story the military was already investigating and in the process of bringing charges?

Link us some more damning evidence. I know , how about a story that actually shows what your claiming? But first you need to let us know how many recruiters there are in the Country and how many do what these two did.

Bush's War Turning Troops into Bloodthirsty Killers
A shocking new survey has revealed that 4 out of every 10 babykilling troops are so emotionally disturbed that they would torture a terrorist just to save the life of a brother-in-arms.

Of course, it’s no surprise to any of us that the troops are mentally ill – you can tell that just by the way they vote. However, the results of this study raise the serious question as to whether our babykilling troops are psychologically sound enough to participate in future elections. They are certainly too unstable to be trusted with the so-called “right” to possess firearms. Unless we want a repeat of what happened at Virginia Tech, all active military personnel must be disarmed immediately before they hurt someone.

Yet despite all the gloom and doom, there is a silver lining to the dark cloud of fear this survey evokes. If 40% of our babykilling troops would torture a terrorist to save a fellow soldier, then 60% of them would gladly allow their fellow soldiers to die to insure that no terrorists are harmed. That suggests that human rights groups such as Amnesty International have had a significant effect on how the babykilling troops conduct themselves abroad. We’re still a long way from troops torturing fellow soldiers in order to save the life of a terrorist, but this survey may nonetheless be a sign that a staunchly Republican constituency is finally starting to inch to the left.

We can only hope.
http://blamebush.typepad.com/

I applaud the patriotism of any American who choses to serve....but let's not kid ourselves.... the DoD has, in fact, adjusted recruiting standards downward and is now accepting applicants that, six years ago would not have qualified for enlistment.

I applaud the patriotism of any American who choses to serve....but let's not kid ourselves.... the DoD has, in fact, adjusted recruiting standards downward and is now accepting applicants that, six years ago would not have qualified for enlistment.

and 20 years ago those same recruits would have qualified... forty years ago those with minor criminal offenses would have been offered a choice to either join the military or go to jail....

But WOULD HAVE met qualifications in the early 80s. Waivers for requirements have always existed. How many are given out depends on whether or not recruiters are making mission. And recruiters have to make mission 12 months a year for 3 years, war or no.

Actually, the incentives are much higher than they ever have been which accounts more for the increase in numbers rather than lowering of standards.

are they the uneducated ones Kerry was talking about?

I am listening for you to say something on your own.

Are you denying that we have lowered recruiting admission standards in order to fully staff the war in Iraq?

This isn't a question about Senator Kerry...it is a question from Maineman to red States Rule. will you answer it or not?

I am listening for you to say something on your own.

Are you denying that we have lowered recruiting admission standards in order to fully staff the war in Iraq?

This isn't a question about Senator Kerry...it is a question from Maineman to red States Rule. will you answer it or not>

I am saying what John Boy has said about the troops - if HE said it, it must be true (at least according to the left)

I am saying what John Boy has said about the troops - if HE said it, it must be true (at least according to the left)

again...I am asking you to show some ability to independently formulate your own thoughts and positions and to demonstrate your own knowledge of the subject matter.

Do you think that we have had to lower our admissions standards to fill recruiting quotas?

I don't believe his response in post #19 was designed to answer the question I posed to you. Perhaps you could answer it for yourself:

Do you think that the admissions standards have been lowered recently to allow recruiters to make quotas to fill the rolls for the Iraq war?

I don't believe his response in post #19 was designed to answer the question I posed to you. Perhaps you could answer it for yourself:

Do you think that the admissions standards have been lowered recently to allow recruiters to make quotas to fill the rolls for the Iraq war?

Well, since Dems have surrendered to Pres Bush I guess your new tactic will be to talk down those in the military

Some support you show the troops MM

Forum List

Back