Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

I cant imagine why he isnt releasing tax returns. It cant possibly because it serves no purpose. You guys are already attacking him on the things he has disclosed pretending as though he's hiding those things. Why on earth would he give you more to ignore the actual issues with?

Tell me. why are you so afraid to discuss Obama's record? Or the issues? Why do you have to try to stir up anger and distrsut based on absolute nonsense? Are you that insecure about your positions that you can't argue them? Is that really a position you want to take? I like being informed and arguing my positions intelligently. It doesnt make any sense to argue about pointless garbage if you have real points to argue.

As usual you attack the messenger, attack Obama, and and dismiss the central question with "I don't imagine why he isn't releasing his tax records". You must have a very weak ability to imagine, lack curiousity and/or are unable to confront matters which might distress you.

The fact that Romney places his money in foreign accounts means his money is not going to small businesses in America, does it not? Is Romney interested in helping small buisness in America as he claims, or not?

What is he hiding? I'm curious, and as a retired investigator my instinct is there is something there to discover. That unkown is enough to make me question his fitness for the office of POTUS.

My instincts tell me that you are about as genuinely curious and have the same politically slanted instincts as the shitstain that started this thread.:clap2:

I cant imagine why he isnt releasing tax returns. It cant possibly because it serves no purpose. You guys are already attacking him on the things he has disclosed pretending as though he's hiding those things. Why on earth would he give you more to ignore the actual issues with?

Tell me. why are you so afraid to discuss Obama's record? Or the issues? Why do you have to try to stir up anger and distrsut based on absolute nonsense? Are you that insecure about your positions that you can't argue them? Is that really a position you want to take? I like being informed and arguing my positions intelligently. It doesnt make any sense to argue about pointless garbage if you have real points to argue.

As usual you attack the messenger, attack Obama, and and dismiss the central question with "I don't imagine why he isn't releasing his tax records". You must have a very weak ability to imagine, lack curiousity and/or are unable to confront matters which might distress you.

The fact that Romney places his money in foreign accounts means his money is not going to small businesses in America, does it not? Is Romney interested in helping small buisness in America as he claims, or not?

What is he hiding? I'm curious, and as a retired investigator my instinct is there is something there to discover. That unkown is enough to make me question his fitness for the office of POTUS.

What do your instincts tell you about Holders involvement in Fast and Furious?

What do Holder's involvement in Pardoning Low Life Scum tell you???

Are you an Investment Adviser now? WTF man?

ZZZzz yeah yeah we remember how it all went down...

Please explain WHY should he release past private info which is not legally required by his candidacy and which will only be used as political fodder by blatantly dishonest partisan opponents...?

To avoid looking like the incredibly out of touch rich douchebag who's trying to buy elections using convenient new campaign finance laws. That's why he should do it. For his own good.

And look at what the left is doing with what info they do have from him. For his own good? Really?
Yet, the left gives a pass on Obama's hiding of his college records and defends him for not doing so. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

It's just an election year tactic for Obama's campaign to create class warfare amoung Americans. I guess a person could call it a strategy.

My instincts tell me that you are about as genuinely curious and have the same politically slanted instincts as the shitstain that started this thread.:clap2:

Awww. You can't handle the fact that your candidate looks like a greasy, slimy, smarmy scumbucket and that it'll hurt your chances in the fall so you attack me. That's fine.

Where's Mitt's tax returns?

What do your instincts tell you about Holders involvement in Fast and Furious?

What do Holder's involvement in Pardoning Low Life Scum tell you???

Indeed...including FALN Terrorists, Marc Rich, among others...

Awww. You can't handle the fact that your candidate looks like a greasy, slimy, smarmy scumbucket and that it'll hurt your chances in the fall so you attack me. That's fine.

To the OWSparasite class members like you, every successful man looks like a greasy, slimy, smarmy scum bucket. Nothing Romney does will change the fact that your type are eternally jealous of success.

ZZZzz yeah yeah we remember how it all went down...

Please explain WHY should he release past private info which is not legally required by his candidacy and which will only be used as political fodder by blatantly dishonest partisan opponents...?

To avoid looking like the incredibly out of touch rich douchebag who's trying to buy elections using convenient new campaign finance laws. That's why he should do it. For his own good.

And look at what the left is doing with what info they do have from him. For his own good? Really?
Yet, the left gives a pass on Obama's hiding of his college records and defends him for not doing so. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

It's just an election year tactic for Obama's campaign to create class warfare amoung Americans. I guess a person could call it a strategy.

Meister, be intellectual honest here for a second: You don't think it's in any way strange he hasn't done what every other candidate before him has done? You are really telling me if Obama had done the same thing you wouldn't be just as incredulous as the Left is?

Fear of being criticized over your tax records is no reason to withhold the information, unless you're a politician. But here's the thing: Conservatives spend much of their breath defending rich people, putting them on pedestals even. So shouldn't he just proudly release his tax forms and say, "Yes, I've made a lot of money in life, but I've paid my taxes on that money like ever other Patriotic American."? Instead, he looks suspicious and further implants the idea that he's just a spoiled rich asshole trying to buy an election.

Sorry man, but this is the truth, and I think you all know it. It's bad politics to do this, and you all know that. The whole "Look what they're doing just with what they have" excuse sounds like a good reason why Nixon would withhold the Watergate tapes. I'm not saying Mitt's even hiding anything necessarily, but he sure as fuck gives the impression he is.

you all realize that NO presidential candidate is required to release tax returns, right?

Of course, dumbfuck. It's in my original post. But considering that every other candidate in the modern era has, it begs the question: What is Mitt hiding?

No, it begs the statement 'Who gives a royal fuck?'

Dumb ass.

I give a Royal Fuck. My fellow voters give a fuck, and when the story has had a few days to sink in and they poll voters on it, they'll give a fuck.

Awww. You can't handle the fact that your candidate is a complete failure, a composite, a Chicago punk and at the bottom of the podunk pile and that it'll hurt your chances in the fall so you attack conservatives. That's fine.

Where's Obama's college transcripts?? Why is his brother living in squalor?? Why are his aunt and uncle here illegally living off the US government?

Why isn't Obama being responsible with MY money??

To the OWSparasite class members like you, every successful man looks like a greasy, slimy, smarmy scum bucket. Nothing Romney does will change the fact that your type are eternally jealous of success.

Not true at all, fuckface. I've named two rich people who don't look that way to me at all, a few times in this thread: Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. It's really easy not to come off like a rich asshole: Don't fucking act like one.

Your projections are noted along with your lack of intelligence.

Meister, be intellectual honest here for a second: You don't think it's in any way strange he hasn't done what every other candidate before him has done? You are really telling me if Obama had done the same thing you wouldn't be just as incredulous as the Left is?

Fear of being criticized over your tax records is no reason to withhold the information, unless you're a politician. But here's the thing: Conservatives spend much of their breath defending rich people, putting them on pedestals even. So shouldn't he just proudly release his tax forms and say, "Yes, I've made a lot of money in life, but I've paid my taxes on that money like ever other Patriotic American."? Instead, he looks suspicious and further implants the idea that he's just a spoiled rich asshole trying to buy an election.

Sorry man, but this is the truth, and I think you all know it. It's bad politics to do this, and you all know that. The whole "Look what they're doing just with what they have" excuse sounds like a good reason why Nixon would withhold the Watergate tapes. I'm not saying Mitt's even hiding anything necessarily, but he sure as fuck gives the impression he is.

You want honesty? Well, so do I. If the left hadn't for the last 15 years making Big business and rich people evil with their rhetoric, I think we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. How's that for honesty?

My instincts suggest to me that your instinct stinks. I'm curious about Romney's enormous wealth, how did he obtain so much? Maybe he actually earned it, but my imagination is unable to come forth with a means.

Explain to me what foreign accounts do with the money Romney invests with them? Do they in fact loan money to American buisness, American citizens? What does a bank in Europe or in the Caribbean do with the money placed in their care? I suppose one of the 'experts' who post on this forum must know.

Forum List

Back