Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

561322_202794793182324_898413989_n.jpg

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make HIM the leader of our nation!

Actually, according to his tax return in the link below, he paid a higher rate. No need to lie about Romney.

2011 Mitt & Ann Romney Estimated Return | Mitt Romney for President

So let me see if I understand this.

I'm supposed to care more about how Mitt makes money and what he does or doesn't do with it than I am about how the government gets money and what it does and doesn't do with it.

Is that correct?

That is correct sir... keep focused on anything but the abysmal reality that has been the Obama plan for the last four years.

You got it. Its all a big deflection. Anything to try to take the voters mind off his crappy
record.

The economy and jobs? Why the hell would the voters want to think about that when they can be pointed toward Class warfare, the Bush tax cuts, Bain, Romney's dog on the roof and anything else he can deflect with??

Of course he still won't mention the ACA because hey, guess what, that clusterfuck is loaded with more taxes that voters will be paying. Imagine that.

Deflection is all he's got because his record sure does speak for itself.

More meaningless BS from the liberal left. Again, let's punish the sucessful to keep a failure in the Oval Office. Man the left hates this country.

We all know that Romney is rich. He isn't the first person to run for President that was wealthy. What's the fuss about? Actually, I don't think it's anybody's business how much money he has, how he spends it, or where he has it banked at. Like all people that have money, he most likely has it spread out all over the place. There's nothing new about that - all wealthy people manage their money in that way. This horse has been beat enough. Time to start worrying about something worth worrying about.

We all know that Romney is rich. He isn't the first person to run for President that was wealthy. What's the fuss about? Actually, I don't think it's anybody's business how much money he has, how he spends it, or where he has it banked at. Like all people that have money, he most likely has it spread out all over the place. There's nothing new about that - all wealthy people manage their money in that way. This horse has been beat enough. Time to start worrying about something worth worrying about.

Obama is rich, Biden is rich there ain't none of them that are hurting. I am more curious in how Obama made his fortune then Romney.

So...Mitt won't release his tax returns...why, again? I mean, I can see all you Right Wingers hastily defending him. But he is the only person running for President in many, many, many years that has not released twelve years of tax returns.

Ah, I love the delusion that old crusty Tea Baggers have about Mittens.

I cant imagine why he isnt releasing tax returns. It cant possibly because it serves no purpose. You guys are already attacking him on the things he has disclosed pretending as though he's hiding those things. Why on earth would he give you more to ignore the actual issues with?

Tell me. why are you so afraid to discuss Obama's record? Or the issues? Why do you have to try to stir up anger and distrsut based on absolute nonsense? Are you that insecure about your positions that you can't argue them? Is that really a position you want to take? I like being informed and arguing my positions intelligently. It doesnt make any sense to argue about pointless garbage if you have real points to argue.

As usual you attack the messenger, attack Obama, and and dismiss the central question with "I don't imagine why he isn't releasing his tax records". You must have a very weak ability to imagine, lack curiousity and/or are unable to confront matters which might distress you.

The fact that Romney places his money in foreign accounts means his money is not going to small businesses in America, does it not? Is Romney interested in helping small buisness in America as he claims, or not?

What is he hiding? I'm curious, and as a retired investigator my instinct is there is something there to discover. That unkown is enough to make me question his fitness for the office of POTUS.

When do we get them college transcripts, Barry?....Whatchya hidin'?

What transcripts?

He was a CIA operative in Pocky-staan at the time, the CIA invented that "Constitutional Law Scholar" bullshit story

High school kids know Judicial Review, Obama was too busy tracking the Tolly-bon to read a law book

I cant imagine why he isnt releasing tax returns. It cant possibly because it serves no purpose. You guys are already attacking him on the things he has disclosed pretending as though he's hiding those things. Why on earth would he give you more to ignore the actual issues with?

Tell me. why are you so afraid to discuss Obama's record? Or the issues? Why do you have to try to stir up anger and distrsut based on absolute nonsense? Are you that insecure about your positions that you can't argue them? Is that really a position you want to take? I like being informed and arguing my positions intelligently. It doesnt make any sense to argue about pointless garbage if you have real points to argue.

As usual you attack the messenger, attack Obama, and and dismiss the central question with "I don't imagine why he isn't releasing his tax records". You must have a very weak ability to imagine, lack curiousity and/or are unable to confront matters which might distress you.

The fact that Romney places his money in foreign accounts means his money is not going to small businesses in America, does it not? Is Romney interested in helping small buisness in America as he claims, or not?

What is he hiding? I'm curious, and as a retired investigator my instinct is there is something there to discover. That unkown is enough to make me question his fitness for the office of POTUS.

What do your instincts tell you about Holders involvement in Fast and Furious?

What do your instincts tell you about Holders involvement in Fast and Furious?

:eusa_shhh:
that's not important, where Romney puts his money is MORE important

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

Maybe you could get us a peek at Barry's School Transcripts, or his Loan Applications, or his Passport History. ;) Or his Green Card. :lol:

ZZZzz yeah yeah we remember how it all went down...

Please explain WHY should he release past private info which is not legally required by his candidacy and which will only be used as political fodder by blatantly dishonest partisan opponents...?

To avoid looking like the incredibly out of touch rich douchebag who's trying to buy elections using convenient new campaign finance laws. That's why he should do it. For his own good.

And you will vote for him then ?

Didn't think sol.

All you are looking for is an excuse.

Shove it.

We don't want your vote....asswipe.

Sorry I'm a little more worried about how Obama has been spending MY money than how Romney is spending HIS.

Obama's done a horrible job, Mitt has been extremely successful. I think Obama supporters are barking up the wrong tree. :eusa_boohoo:

So...Mitt won't release his tax returns...why, again? I mean, I can see all you Right Wingers hastily defending him. But he is the only person running for President in many, many, many years that has not released twelve years of tax returns.

In case you haven't read (and it seems you haven't), there is little infatuation with Mittens.

This is all about getting that disaster we call a POTUS out of the White House so he can't do any more damage to the Constitution or the economy.

The only thing crusty around here is your bedsheets.

Here's a clue, for you all who don't like Romney because he's rich, VOTE for that other RICH guy, OBAMA

:lol::eusa_clap:

Of more pertinence to your sad existence is why the interest in personal documents of Romney, without a corresponding interest in the personal documents of your black messiah. Or even documents requested under subpoena.:clap2:

Maybe you could get us a peek at Barry's School Transcripts, or his Loan Applications, or his Passport History. ;) Or his Green Card. :lol:

I'm not up on all the Conservative conspiracy theories. Why exactly is every right wing nutter after his school transcripts again? And this is an honest question, has any other Presidential candidate had sealed school transcripts?

Why don't we focus on THIS subject though? All I see is a lot of excuse making and deflection. I'll ask again:

What does Mitt Romney have to hide by not releasing 12 years of tax returns like EVERY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE in the last 30+ years?

529235_324009697688499_1903250719_n.jpg

Forum List

Back