Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

In January, Romney released copies of his 2010 tax return after immense public pressure from his GOP primary rivals and Democrats. But he stopped short of releasing the 12 years worth of returns that his father did when running for president and as President Obama has done. Public release of a candidate’s tax returns is not required by law but has been precedent set by candidates in both parties.

More: Obama Campaign Renews Call for Romney Release of Tax Returns - ABC News
Why does his following the law bother you so much?

WOW now all of a sudden candidates, other than Barry of course, has to release every record they have??

What a load of bs. Barry won't even release his college transcripts yet lefties want eveything Romney has to be public??

Too bad those same lefties don't expect the same of their messiah. Hypocrisy anyone. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Oddly, the lefties don't want the discussion to be about record unemployment, $1,000,000,000,000 of stimulus that was to have reduced unemployment to below 6%, record deficits, record debt, credit downgrade, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, housing markets still in the shitter, inflation, worthless $.... yeah, let's talk about Romney's banking habits.

Anything but Obama's abysmal yet actual record.

561322_202794793182324_898413989_n.jpg

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make HIM the leader of our nation!

Now if we could get Obama to unseal his school transcripts, his birth certificate.....all the other stuff he's hiding from us. (Fast and Furious)

Oddly, the lefties don't want the discussion to be about record unemployment, $1,000,000,000,000 of stimulus that was to have reduced unemployment to below 6%, record deficits, record debt, credit downgrade, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, housing markets still in the shitter, inflation, worthless $.... yeah, let's talk about Romney's banking habits.

exactly,
pretty sad for a president to run such a petty campaign

I have to ask thread writer are you mentally challenged or just dumb enough to believe the games your Marxist scummy buddies play? Hey why don't we look into Ocommie this election cycle? What a disgrace our president and people supporting him are .. ...
Only thing Mitt is hiding is his success from liberal media scum, no release = ammo he releases more tax returns= traitors attack success. Pretty sharp Tw your a real smart guy not being able to figure out politics 101

Last edited:

exactly,

Did you expect anything less from this asshole????

Even though everyone knows he's hiding his docs he feels his sheeple will buy this crapola.

This thread is funny and so typical. The mindless left worried about someone being rich, where they have their money. Just remember..... Romney supporters sign their checks on the front. Obama supporters sign theirs on the back.

I have to ask thread writer are you mentally challenged or just dumb enough to believe the games your Marxist scummy buddies play? Hey why don't we look into Ocommie this election cycle? What a disgrace our president and people supporting him are .. ...
Only thing Mitt is hiding is his success from liberal media scum, no release = ammo he releases more tax returns= traitors attack success. Pretty sharp Tw your a real smart guy not being able to figure out politics 101

Obama and his cult followers are getting DESPERATE...as well they should be

exactly,

Did you expect anything less from this asshole????

Even though everyone knows he's hiding his docs he feels his sheeple will buy this crapola.

Your right there. His supporters have been buying his crapola since 2008. If Bush withheld his docs they would be screaming like stuck pigs.

Barry?? No problem. He's THE ONE. Jesus. Talk about blind worship.

So let me see if I understand this.

I'm supposed to care more about how Mitt makes money and what he does or doesn't do with it than I am about how the government gets money and what it does and doesn't do with it.

Is that correct?

I think that's it..No one can accuse Obamabots of being the sharpest useful tools

I'm supposed to care more about how Mitt makes money and what he does or doesn't do with it than I am about how the government gets money and what it does and doesn't do with it.

Is that correct?

I think that's it..No one can accuse Obamabots of being the sharpest useful tools

It used to be a big yawner, until big 0 created class warfare.

fucking douchebag turned being successful in a four letter word

Is that correct?

that would appear to be the libtard consensus.

Is that correct?

That is correct sir... keep focused on anything but the abysmal reality that has been the Obama plan for the last four years.

How many tax returns is Romney obligated to release? I thought during the primaries he released 2010 and estimates for his 2011.

Forum List

Back