Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

Jun 9, 2012
No-Neg-Rep Town, USA
561322_202794793182324_898413989_n.jpg

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make HIM the leader of our nation!

I cant imagine why he isnt releasing tax returns. It cant possibly because it serves no purpose. You guys are already attacking him on the things he has disclosed pretending as though he's hiding those things. Why on earth would he give you more to ignore the actual issues with?

Tell me. why are you so afraid to discuss Obama's record? Or the issues? Why do you have to try to stir up anger and distrsut based on absolute nonsense? Are you that insecure about your positions that you can't argue them? Is that really a position you want to take? I like being informed and arguing my positions intelligently. It doesnt make any sense to argue about pointless garbage if you have real points to argue.

561322_202794793182324_898413989_n.jpg

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make HIM the leader of our nation!

link?

has enough money to put every kid in the country through college

:lol: Really??? That's a whole lotta bread...

147772.jpg

In January, Romney released copies of his 2010 tax return after immense public pressure from his GOP primary rivals and Democrats. But he stopped short of releasing the 12 years worth of returns that his father did when running for president and as President Obama has done. Public release of a candidate’s tax returns is not required by law but has been precedent set by candidates in both parties.

More: Obama Campaign Renews Call for Romney Release of Tax Returns - ABC News

In January, Romney released copies of his 2010 tax return after immense public pressure from his GOP primary rivals and Democrats. But he stopped short of releasing the 12 years worth of returns that his father did when running for president and as President Obama has done. Public release of a candidate’s tax returns is not required by law but has been precedent set by candidates in both parties.

ZZZzz yeah yeah we remember how it all went down...

Please explain WHY should he release past private info which is not legally required by his candidacy and which will only be used as political fodder by blatantly dishonest partisan opponents...?

Romney should release more tax returns, all college grades and transcripts, college funding etc., demanding the same of Obama on a date agreed upon.

Romney should release more tax returns, all college grades and transcripts, college funding etc., demanding the same of Obama on a date agreed upon.

Darrell Issa tried that and was sandbagged by the Boy Wonder... Executive Priv and all :dunno:

They cant be trusted in The Oval Office these days.

Please explain WHY should he release past private info which is not legally required by his candidacy and which will only be used as political fodder by blatantly dishonest partisan opponents...?

To avoid looking like the incredibly out of touch rich douchebag who's trying to buy elections using convenient new campaign finance laws. That's why he should do it. For his own good.

Mitt will not even answer questions about Sankaty.

Where did the money come from and why was he hiding it?

Mitt will not even answer questions about Sankaty.

Where did the money come from and why was he hiding it?

How many questions about background and associates has Obama refused to answer? Not too mention fast & furious. You KNOW, things that actually have merit to the American people and their elected executive?

To avoid looking like the incredibly out of touch rich who's trying to buy elections using convenient new campaign finance laws. That's why he should do it. For his own good.

Fuc king classic. One of the two biggest liberal douchebags on his board imploring Romney to release tax records "for his own good". You are a clown.:clap2:

Focus! Shoot, even I haven't filed my 2011 tax returns yet.

Introduction | Mitt Romney for President

I also wonder if Romney had to release his tax returns to the public while he was Gov of Mass. It would make sense.
I'll let someone else do that research :D

And the reason why Obama has released his tax returns? Hasn't he been an elected official since 1997? That would make sense also.

Where's 'Bam's grades?
Mike Ramirez put out a cartoon a few months back depicting Obama with a sheepish expression on his face, standing in front of the wreckage of a large collapsed building, labeled the American economy, pointing off in an entirely different direction saying "Look! Rich people!"

Forum List

Back