Geauxtohell, here.

A belated introduction, but better late than never.

I am geauxtohell. Another hannity refugee. I am a liberal.

Currently I am a medical student (which means if I am posting here, I am procrastinating).

Before that, I was an Infantry Officer in the Army and was in Afghanistan for a year.

Good to see a lot of people from the past and new people too.

Hannity? What's that?lol

Howdy and welcome to the new playground.

To HELL with you, too!

:lol:

Hey, Doc, you brought me over here......

Now I am stuck.

BTW, I've got three days to learn all the cardiovascular, pulmonary, and anti-coagulants.

No problem.

I hope.
Welcome to the board...can you write me a prescription for PINK EYE? Seems my military medical facility is closed until TUESDAY!!!!!!

To HELL with you, too!

:lol:

Now I am stuck.

BTW, I've got three days to learn all the cardiovascular, pulmonary, and anti-coagulants.

No problem.

I hope.
Welcome to the board...can you write me a prescription for PINK EYE? Seems my military medical facility is closed until TUESDAY!!!!!!

I am a student, so the only thing I am legally allowed to do is tell you to "drink water and change your socks".

It's a cure all.*

This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA.

Not intended to treat, cure, or manage disease.

Thanks, I was Lera over at Hannity...not that you probably remember though.

Now I am stuck.

No problem.

I hope.

I am a student, so the only thing I am legally allowed to do is tell you to "drink water and change your socks".

It's a cure all.*

Dr. Hell is a VERY apt pupil of medicine -- as witnessed by the fact that he already embraces the notion of DEFENSIVE medicine. Legal disclaimers already, Geaux? The medical community and the legal community are PROUD of you!

Now I am stuck.

No problem.

I hope.

It's a cure all.*

I can:

gentamicin ophth sol 0.3%
Sig: 1 gtt OU QID
Disp: ***1 bottle*** (ONE )
Refills: ***0*** (ZERO)

Signed: Ahmed Mohammed El Xot'oxi-Rashad, MD

*laughing* Of Course Liability always makes me laugh. I love his wit

Legal disclaimers already, Geaux? The medical community and the legal community are PROUD of you!

Everyone has got to protect their ass these days.

I'm thinking of creating a legal disclaimer for all of my posts that says

"The opinions expressed in the above post do not reflect the opinions of xotoxi."

Legal disclaimers already, Geaux? The medical community and the legal community are PROUD of you!

"The opinions expressed in the above post do not reflect the opinions of xotoxi."

I really LIKE that one for you. You might want to add to it:

The opinions expressed in the above post do not reflect the opinions of xotoxi -- or any rational person!

:eusa_angel: :lol:

Last edited:

I really LIKE that one for you. You might want to add to it:

The opinions expressed in the above post do not reflect the opinions of xotoxi -- or any rational person!

:eusa_angel: :lol:

Adze hoe!

adze.jpg
hoe.jpg

Forum List

Back