Geauxtohell, here.

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
A belated introduction, but better late than never.

I am geauxtohell. Another hannity refugee. I am a liberal.

Currently I am a medical student (which means if I am posting here, I am procrastinating).

Before that, I was an Infantry Officer in the Army and was in Afghanistan for a year.

Good to see a lot of people from the past and new people too.

Currently I am a medical student (which means if I am posting here, I am procrastinating).

Before that, I was an Infantry Officer in the Army and was in Afghanistan for a year.

Hey, bud and fellow Army vet (even though you were one of those officer types)!

:D

rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

Hey, bud and fellow Army vet (even though you were one of those officer types)!

:D

Hey Erik, good to see you again.

Don't worry, I resigned my commission as soon as the Army let me.

Oftimes procrastinating medical students are doctors never to be.

In which case, they sometimes join the service.

Oftimes procrastinating medical students are doctors never to be.

In which case, they sometimes join the service.

dont mind allie...she doesnt read anything.....so she didnt see that you are a vet who has served and all....she is just a few ants short of a picnic

did the hannity board close? why?

welcome and enjoy....

No, it's as dysfunctional there as ever. Most of us are just getting sick of it, liberal and conservatives alike. That's a very long and lame story which won't interest you in the least. I promise.

dont mind allie...she doesnt read anything.....so she didnt see that you are a vet who has served and all....she is just a few ants short of a picnic

LOL. Thanks. Considering that 95% of people who start Medical School finish, I'd have to suck pretty badly at this point to beat the odds. I am only half as good at procrastination as most of my classmates.

At any rate, my days in the green machine are over and done with.

Since my first post to Geaux (a welcome aboard) was in a different thread, I figger I owe Geaux a more proper welcome:

:welcome:

for a crazy-ass lib, you're ok.

I didn't know you were in Med school. Congrats. Now stop fuckin' around and go study.

did the hannity board close? why?

welcome and enjoy....

No, it's as dysfunctional there as ever. Most of us are just getting sick of it, liberal and conservatives alike. That's a very long and lame story which won't interest you in the least. I promise.

sweetie...long and lame stories are nothing new

LOL. Thanks. Considering that 95% of people who start Medical School finish, I'd have to suck pretty badly at this point to beat the odds. I am only half as good at procrastination as most of my classmates.

allie read enough to see that you were liberal and that was it...she attacks..she is like a toothless barking bitch

At any rate, my days in the green machine are over and done with.

nice to see you made it home....lots of vets on here....real vets...not just internet vets....

Another doctor?

hey doctor I have a pain in my side could you look at it?

welcome to a relatively sane refuge from the insanity in another place

Great...we need a doctor on this board.

You can write scrips for Oxi, right?

Forum List

Back