GE owns MSNBC, MSNBC gets Obama Elected, GE doesnt pay Taxes

Exxon paid 680 Billion in federal taxes the last year of Bush, employed millions and created wealth

Democrats say that is evil

GE paid ZERO in taxes, outsourced jobs and stole democrat stimulus eco mandates and subsidies (Tax dollars borrowed from china by Obama )

Awesome!!:cuckoo:

I never said Democrats were bright

Thank God for that^ because your assessment of who's smart and who isn't is sadly lacking. Start with yourself.

Check the Wiki entry for Exxon-Mobil, dopey before putting fingers to keyboard.

Exxon employs over 82,000 people worldwide, as indicated in ExxonMobil's 2006 Corporate Citizen Report, with approximately 4,000 employees in its Fairfax downstream headquarters and 27,000 people in its Houston upstream headquarters.

That just under three-quarters of its work force who work somewhere other than in the United States. And I forgot: They didn't pay any taxes either.

Last edited:
Change that rips us off

Democrats are evil.

GE is also buying tens of thousands of Chevy Volts because nobody else wants them. :thup:

"Tens of thousands"?? Wouldn't those still be included in "sales"?? Oddly enough, they aren't.

Chevy Volt sales pick up in March: More sold than January, February combined | Smartplanet
Bottom line: Volt sales are headed in the right direction and the death watch can be called off for now.

While I realize it's in your blood that you can never say anything positive unless it's to high-five one of your own species, why lie?

How funny the very people who defended Cheney meeting in secret with all the energy Ceos think one company giving to Obama must mean corruption

I was on the inside (GE).... the water was muddy and very deep.
Riiiight...
Perhaps you should get back to hanging your laundry in the backyard. :eusa_whistle:

Nothing wrong with hanging clothes. I thought it was you people who wanted to take us back to frontier days. No?

In response to the OP:

How can MSNBC be so powerful that it could turn the tide of an election, and simultaneous be so far behind in the ratings behind FOX?

MSNBC can't both be all-powerful and bankrupt at the same time.

That was my question.

Change that rips us off

Democrats are evil.

Hilarious.

Republicans, the party of corporate interests, tries to drag Democrats into their pit of mud.

Oops, doesn't work. Why? Because it's too difficult to get Democrats to vote in a block. Republicans are 90% white and mostly Christian. Their leaders in congress are 99% white and mostly male. It's easy to buy them because they are all mostly the same.

And that "accent". How do they maintain it?

So wait?

If GE corp creates MSNBC, Then uses the media, MSNBC, to elect a lying welfare handout affimative action junior president in Mubarack Hussien Oprah, who then relieves GE of their tax burden, with a 4.8 billion 2010 profit sheet, it is awesome because republicans are the Wall st party even when MuBarack Hussien Oprah bailed out Goldman Sachs and gave tax breaks to Billionaires?

LOL

Democrats are educated

Dear Lord, where do you creeps crawl out from under.

Listen up, boys and girls, it won't be another terrorist attack or even a nuclear warhead dropped on us that will do the country in. It's rearing a bunch of illiterate fools like that one who obviously gets all his "information" from the guys sitting next to him at the local tavern and who are all related somehow.

Come on people,GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is Hopey Changey's "Jobs Czar" for God's sake. If he was a Republican doing this stuff,you howling "Evil Corporations" Wingers would be howling for Impeachment. GE owns NBC and it also owns this President. That's just fact.

Come on people,GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is Hopey Changey's "Jobs Czar" for God's sake. If he was a Republican doing this stuff,you howling "Evil Corporations" Wingers would be howling for Impeachment. GE owns NBC and it also owns this President. That's just fact.

My post #61 shows that in fact that corporations have not been paying taxes long before Obama took office. Yet the far right ignores that fact and act like this is the very first time something like this has ever happened.
Now I have absolutely no intention of voting for Obama in 2012 but why would I ever want to join the far right nut jobs in electing one of their people? The far right's Obama conspiracy obsession certainly makes me question their judgment and thusly would make me seriously question their choice for POTUS.

My post #61 shows that in fact that corporations have not been paying taxes long before Obama took office. Yet the far right ignores that fact and act like this is the very first time something like this has ever happened.
Now I have absolutely no intention of voting for Obama in 2012 but why would I ever want to join the far right nut jobs in electing one of their people? The far right's Obama conspiracy obsession certainly makes me question their judgment and thusly would make me seriously question their choice for POTUS.

Yet its been the Far left (Core) Screaming about those 'Evil Corporations and People" Not paying or not paying their 'Fair' Share (whatever the hell that means) So now we find one of those and I suspect many more who helped the Messiah are not in fact paying Taxes as I again suspect many of the rich house and senate members don't. But hey who am I to pass judgement right.

The only really important question left is...What favors did he promise GE and NBC for being such loyal Butt-Sniffers? We need to find out what he promised them. That's all that matters now.

Last edited:
The only really important question left is...Why favors did he promise GE and NBC for being such loyal Butt-Sniffers? We need to find out what he promised them. That's all that matters now.

Seems to me to be a rather serious conflict of interest all things considered

How many promises did Cheney make when he secretly met with all the energy CEOs?

How many promises did Cheney make when he secretly met with all the energy CEOs?

Who knows? But they paid their Taxes. GE did not. And they weren't "Jobs Czars" either. It really is pretty entertaining watching the "Evil Corporation" Wingers try and spin this stuff for their Hopey Changey. It's kind of pathetic too. What if a Republican was in there right now? What do you think their response to this stuff would be?

Hilarious.

Republicans, the party of corporate interests, tries to drag Democrats into their pit of mud.

Oops, doesn't work. Why? Because it's too difficult to get Democrats to vote in a block. Republicans are 90% white and mostly Christian. Their leaders in congress are 99% white and mostly male. It's easy to buy them because they are all mostly the same.

So wait?

If GE corp creates MSNBC, Then uses the media, MSNBC, to elect a lying welfare handout affimative action junior president in Mubarack Hussien Oprah, who then relieves GE of their tax burden, with a 4.8 billion 2010 profit sheet, it is awesome because republicans are the Wall st party even when MuBarack Hussien Oprah bailed out Goldman Sachs and gave tax breaks to Billionaires?

LOL

Democrats are educated

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts because Republicans threatened to cut the unemployment benefits of millions of Americans just before Christmas. It was only a few months ago. Not nearly enough time to "rewrite history". But it was a good try.

So wait, wait, wait?

Obama went along with a plan, Bush tax cuts for rich, which he knew would NOT create jobs, that WOULD create enormous debt and HIGH unemployment because Obama wanted to be liked by republicans, even though it would destroy HIS legacy, HE would be known as a FAILURE from here on out, the worst President EVER, instead of stopping us from going off a cliff ecomonically by taxing the rich, which he know without a shadow of a doubt would get people back to work, get him re-elected and loved worldwide and forever in the history books as a great President?

:lol:

I'll stick with Democrats simply are not bright

Who knows? But they paid their Taxes. GE did not. And they weren't "Jobs Czars" either. It really is pretty entertaining watching the "Evil Corporation" Wingers try and spin this stuff for their Hopey Changey. It's kind of pathetic too. What if a Republican was in there right now? What do you think their response to this stuff would be?

Imagine fish flopping around on a dock :lol:

Hilarious.

So wait?

LOL

Democrats are educated

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts because Republicans threatened to cut the unemployment benefits of millions of Americans just before Christmas. It was only a few months ago. Not nearly enough time to "rewrite history". But it was a good try.

So wait, wait, wait?

Obama went along with a plan, Bush tax cuts for rich, which he knew would NOT create jobs, that WOULD create enormous debt and HIGH unemployment because Obama wanted to be liked by republicans, even though it would destroy HIS legacy, HE would be known as a FAILURE from here on out, the worst President EVER, instead of stopping us from going off a cliff ecomonically by taxing the rich, which he know without a shadow of a doubt would get people back to work, get him re-elected and loved worldwide and forever in the history books as a great President?

:lol:

I'll stick with Democrats simply are not bright
And neither are you.

...Obama appoints Jeff Immelt head of his Council on Jobs and Competitiveness

LOL. That ^^^^^is hilarious.

GE continues to export jobs, break up companies and eventually Obama's handpicked guy drives his own amazing company right off a cliff.

LOL. Ahhh, a trip down memory lane with the early days of the Obama administration.

Smell like........flatulence....

Forum List

Back