GE/NBC Degenerate Spews Racial Slur...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
On MSNBC, Politico’s Jonathan Martin Refers to Florida Panhandle as ‘Cracker Counties.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGEQWdOluxA]MSNBC/Politico Bigots Call Florida Panhandle 'Cracker Counties' - YouTube[/ame]

In Florida, Crackers are Cowboys, not "white people," ya buncha hootinannies.

There are far more Cracker counties in central Florida than the panhandle, BTW.

One major highway through my county is called the Cracker Trail. A convoy of cowboys and covered wagons make annual rides.

My grandkids attend Cracker Trail Elementary.

Only a racist finds offense in the word Cracker.

Yes I find the term cracker highly offensive.

That's why, being the softhearted liberal I am, I just call those people by the more accurate desciptive term: White trash.

There are far more Cracker counties in central Florida than the panhandle, BTW.

One major highway through my county is called the Cracker Trail. A convoy of cowboys and covered wagons make annual rides.

My grandkids attend Cracker Trail Elementary.

Only a racist finds offense in the word Cracker.

I guess we can go back to using the "N" word now then???

The last two posts are indicative of sticking your fingers in your ears to facts and going laaalalalalalalalalalala.

Try learning about Florida Crackers before you jump to conclusions, huh

The last two posts are indicative of sticking your fingers in your ears to facts and going laaalalalalalalalalalala.

The meaning of words change over time.

Just because it's always been this way doesn't mean you have to insist on maintaining the status quo.

That would make you sound like your description of a typical Archie Bunker type....or conservative.

"So what. I've always called them Porch Monkeys. My Daddy and his Daddy always called them that. I'm not changing because it considered racist now!!!!"

yeah, a wikipedia page listing "notable florida *******" would be news.

The meaning of words change over time.

Just because it's always been this way doesn't mean you have to insist on maintaining the status quo.

That would make you sound like your description of a typical Archie Bunker type....or conservative.

"So what. I've always called them Porch Monkeys. My Daddy and his Daddy always called them that. I'm not changing because it considered racist now!!!!"

Porch monkeys was always considered racist, it was just acceptable to BE racist at one point in our society.

And yes, words change. But in context, they also stay the same.

You're ignorant of Florida Cowboys - so what? So play the race card? Aren't you one of the whiners about the race card being over-played? Here you are making much ado about nothing, and from a fucking white guy too, no less.

You don't have to have a particular skin color to be a victim of entrenched bigotry. Elitist libs are usually blinded by hatred and they throw around offensive words to describe people they don't like and think nothing of it.

Not to make a judgement one way or another, but I spent 20+ years living in Tampa, and I don't remember cracker ever being a Floridian term to describe cowboys. Maybe it's not common in the Tampa area.

Forum List

Back