GE and Tax Cuts: A bi-partisan love story.

:lol:

That's the way it's been since the beginning. And it's in the Constitution. From the government using the Military to clear the frontiers, to gunboat diplomacy, to buying cheese from Kraft to put into rations during WWII...the government's had a hand in shaping American business.

Deny it all you want..but that's the way it is.

Soft Tyranny is a One Way Street Sallow. Hamilton fucked us from the start. We could choose to fight the Bullshit like Jefferson and Madison, or believe every lie, and support every Usurpation. You still don't get that it's the same crowd running both shows. There is no win when the deck is stacked Sallow. Just say no to more power over your life, keep empowering those Puppet Masters. ;) Me.... I'd like to imagine where we would be, if we limited our consent to what is relevant and just. ;) Shit, I can still remember when Washing Machines actually cleaned what you put in them.

The Washing Machines I use work just fine.

And as for the rest..meh..that's what happens when you decide to get civilized. There are plenty of Islands for sale though. Marlon Brando had one.

And I am not under any illusion about "who runs the show". We basically have 2 choices at this point..corporatist heavy..and corporatist lite. I vote lite with the hope that we will ween ourselves off the addiction of corporatism...and back to a more Democratic Republic. It's not going to happen over night..and I am not one who likes Radical change. But knowing there is a problem is the first step to correcting it.

Cop-Out. :lol: I know Liberty, it's sad that you don't. Without the recognition of Unalienable Right, you have nothing. Your premise is flawed.

It all goes back to lobbying/campaign finance. The current system demands a quid pro quo. Who loses? The voters.

It all comes down to the misconception that people are pets, people are not property, to be brain washed, bought and sold.

Answer? Because OBAMA wants to bring this country DOWN...and On purpose...He has an AXE to grind against it for sins against the Colonialists for his Grandfather being put in jail.

The man should be Impeached for what he is doing to this Republic...you'll BOLT and applaud as your Liberty is taken away from you.

:eusa_hand: Why didn't you cite Beck in your dopey post? :eusa_eh: Keep it up :clap2: You make most of the rest of the righties on the board look like scholars :lol:

Last edited:
2:27 in...

"Each year, the United States Treasury loses up to 100 billion dollars in tax revenues from offshore tax abuses."
Senator Carl Levin

“On the campaign, I used to talk about the outrage of a building in the Cayman Islands that had over 12,000 businesses claim this building as their headquarters. Either this is the largest building in the world or the largest tax scam in the world. And I think the American people know which it is.”
President Barack Obama

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fTt3cbNHo&playnext=1&list=PLBBCFDFE60F4E4B2A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fTt3cbNHo&playnext=1&list=PLBBCFDFE60F4E4B2A[/ame]

B'loney.

The incentive to make better products is the profit motive. We don't need the government to provide "incentives" to make better products - such incentives results in crap like the Chevy Volt, which costs twice what a Prius and has lousy performance.

Ditto on employing Americans. If the government quit handicapping American businesses with social engineering and transfer payment nonsense, we'd be creating plenty of jobs.

:lol:

That's the way it's been since the beginning. And it's in the Constitution. From the government using the Military to clear the frontiers, to gunboat diplomacy, to buying cheese from Kraft to put into rations during WWII...the government's had a hand in shaping American business.

Deny it all you want..but that's the way it is.

They have a HAND in it due to the fact that the GUBMINT is ZERO without PRIVATE INDUSTRY...so why does Obama wish to destroy it?

Do you really believe this bullcrap you post? You make a bad liberatarian..or whatever you are now. At least when you were a right wing nutter you were more fun.

It all goes back to lobbying/campaign finance. The current system demands a quid pro quo. Who loses? The voters.

It all comes down to the misconception that people are pets, people are not property, to be brain washed, bought and sold.

Well, when it comes to Big Government Cronyism, some people are PETS, and the rest of us are FOOD.

Well, when it comes to Big Government Cronyism, some people are PETS, and the rest of us are FOOD.

I sense a light is finally opening up for you..:lol:

I'm consistently against Big Government Cronyism, if you actually bothered to read anything for comprehension and retention.

I'm consistently against Big Government Cronyism, if you actually bothered to read anything for comprehension and retention.

For some reason the libs here refuse to see that their savior in chief is drenched in corporate money. They act as if repubes are the only ones with chronyism going on, and forget that us "consistant" conservatives are against all of it.... we want everyone to have equal OPPURTUNITY (not equal results) to get ahead and possibly become wealthy.

Not all big business is out to get you.... and w/o them we'd be nothing.

Answer? Because OBAMA wants to bring this country DOWN...and On purpose...He has an AXE to grind against it for sins against the Colonialists for his Grandfather being put in jail.

The man should be Impeached for what he is doing to this Republic...you'll BOLT and applaud as your Liberty is taken away from you.

:eusa_hand: Why didn't you cite Beck in your dopey post? :eusa_eh: Keep it up :clap2: You make most of the rest of the righties on the board look like scholars :lol:

You bring nothing to the table... you do know that right?

Beck..... :lmao:

For some reason the libs here refuse to see that their savior in chief is drenched in corporate money. They act as if repubes are the only ones with chronyism going on, and forget that us "consistant" conservatives are against all of it.... we want everyone to have equal OPPURTUNITY (not equal results) to get ahead and possibly become wealthy.

Not all big business is out to get you.... and w/o them we'd be nothing.

This is funny. A thread posted by a self-avowed Liberal, using a article from a paper that the right wing wants to shut down because they think it's to Liberal.

The Whitewater story was broken by :gasp: The New York Times as well.

Is it a surprise that loopholes are written into the tax code especially since Gingrich fought tooth 'n nail to have lobbyist $ termed as 1st Amendment speech?

bagley.jpg

Is it a surprise that loopholes are written into the tax code especially since Gingrich fought tooth 'n nail to have lobbyist $ termed as 1st Amendment speech?

bagley.jpg

Nope.

The wild thing about this is that so much of the right has been snuckered and continue on the same line.

Surprising and sad.

bagley.jpg

Nope.

The wild thing about this is that so much of the right has been snuckered and continue on the same line.

Surprising and sad.

Indeed. They WORE-OUT that "highest taxes on the planet", RuperTV, talking-point eons ago. ZZZzzz

Forum List

Back