G'day

Welcome!

(Speaking of Australia, I want that bastard (;)) Diuretic, to get his tail back here.)

You, a friend of Diuretic, how could that be? When I came back here after 2 years I found a PM from him. I had known him at another board. From how you have introduced yourself to me I would have thought you two would have been enemies.

Welcome!

(Speaking of Australia, I want that bastard (;)) Diuretic, to get his tail back here.)

You, a friend of Diuretic, how could that be? When I came back here after 2 years I found a PM from him. I had known him at another board. From how you have introduced yourself to me I would have thought you two would have been enemies.

She and Diuretic are on almost opposite ends of the political spectrum, so? a lot of us were friends of Diuretic regardless of what political side we were on. Hell a lot of us are fiends with a many others here regardless of political persuasion, the only real exception are the true fringers, they're just friggin' nuts.

Welcome!

She and Diuretic are on almost opposite ends of the political spectrum, so? a lot of us were friends of Diuretic regardless of what political side we were on. Hell a lot of us are fiends with a many others here regardless of political persuasion, the only real exception are the true fringers, they're just friggin' nuts.

I wasn't talking about political persuasion. Without knowing me at all, she came on ranting accusations about me that she knew they were true that they came from my posts and when asked could provide nothing. Nothing to do with political persuasion at all. More to do with how you treat people.

I wasn't talking about political persuasion. Without knowing me at all, she came on ranting accusations about me that she knew they were true that they came from my posts and when asked could provide nothing. Nothing to do with political persuasion at all. More to do with how you treat people.

Maybe she had you confused with someone else. Don't know, don't really care. Most here make assumptions based on political leanings, so I just assumed... :lol:
Rhow rell Reorge. :D

Forum List

Back