G'day, people

EriktheRed

Eh...
Jun 27, 2009
IL
Hello, folks

After my first post here I suppose should at least give a proper intro.

Not much to say except I'm 43, live in Illinois and am married with 2 kids.

herro3.jpg

Wercome to my rair!!

Hello, folks

With a little searching, I found a lot out about you.

Erik the Red - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice job with your settlement in Greenland! I'm sure it was a great vacation destination for all of your Viking friends after all their pillaging.

Hello, folks

With a little searching, I found a lot out about you.

[can't post URLs yet]

Nice job with your settlement in Greenland! I'm sure it was a great vacation destination for all of your Viking friends after all their pillaging.

Well, at least the Eskimo women there were a breath of fresh air. ;)

Hello, folks

Well, that's probably the tamest introduction we've received in awhile... Welcome. :)

G'day?!

That's so 80's.

The current saluation is: Sup

Hey. Don't get too picky.. This one seems like he can be dressed up and taken out in public without a leash, and a stun gun... :cool:

Hmmmm. Erik the Red is not tolerated within our ranks. It's RM slang for rust! :tongue:

Welcome Rusty.

Hmmmm. Erik the Red is not tolerated within our ranks. It's RM slang for rust! :tongue:

Welcome Rusty.

I have no ranks, Cupcake. Either you suck, you don't matter either way, or you don't suck. Those are your only three options with me. :)

Welcome Rusty.

I have no ranks, Cupcake. Either you suck, you don't matter either way, or you don't suck. Those are your only three options with me. :)

Suck? Depends who with. :eusa_whistle:

BTW. 'Our ranks' = Royal Marines...not USMB.

Do Royal Marine's get to wear tiara's & stuff? Cuz I seem to have lost mine, and could use another... :eusa_pray:

Suck? Depends who with. :eusa_whistle:

BTW. 'Our ranks' = Royal Marines...not USMB.

Do Royal Marine's get to wear tiara's & stuff? Cuz I seem to have lost mine, and could use another... :eusa_pray:

No. Just stuff. Anyway, tiaras are old hat.

Forum List

Back