Gday from Australia !

Gday ,

and Many Blessings from Australia unto all Hearts ..

I am a Truck Driver that drives Road Trains around Australia

the land out here is cooling down after recent rains .. and we simply LOVE watching POTUS

Make America Great Again !

Trump 2020

welcome mate

Hows the fires going mate?...hope you are snuffing them out mate....

Many Blessings ,

Australia is an ancient land .. and after the recent plunder nigh 200 years +

Stolen Children/Land Rape Murder Theft by colonialistical rule by the savage British monarch

Australian-Aboriginal-Genocide-600x376.jpg

there is much healing that needs to occur, in and of which .. is happening at a very fast pace .

this cleansing is taking a serious toll on wildlife , yet after all this destruction , that gives way to cleansing,healing and rebirth

and so it is in accordance with the divine plan and so be it

Australia thanks each and every one for their Heart Felt emotions sent to us at our time of transition

The Fires have been as hot as the infamous California fires where infernos ripped through the US there

Its a tough Planet is it not ? and so it is

Namaste

Gday ,

the land out here is cooling down after recent rains .. and we simply LOVE watching POTUS

Trump 2020

You take illicit dope to stay awake?

Gday ,

Trump 2020

Oh great.

Another one.

Gday ,

Trump 2020

You take illicit dope to stay awake?

Many Blessings

I do not take any drugs nor do I ingest any meat

the animals many ingest are infested with terror and suffering , and so

if you are eating meat I would suggest placing your hands over the food then send LOVE from your Heart

( visualize black or grey smoke rising from the meat and going to the sun for recalibration and transmutation )

to cleanse it before consuming, yet either way

be at peace

Namaste

Gday ,

Trump 2020

Oh great.

Another one.

you mean there are others like me here ?

JOY *:113:

Many Blessings ,

Stolen Children/Land Rape Murder Theft by colonialistical rule by the savage British monarch

there is much healing that needs to occur, in and of which .. is happening at a very fast pace .

this cleansing is taking a serious toll on wildlife , yet after all this destruction , that gives way to cleansing,healing and rebirth

Australia thanks each and every one for their Heart Felt emotions sent to us at our time of transition

The Fires have been as hot as the infamous California fires where infernos ripped through the US there

Namaste
Welcome aboard. A fascinating continent Australia. But let’s not perpetuate tha”noble savage” fallacy. Aside from the invasive species the continent has never been better, or held more promise.

Gday ,

Trump 2020

Oh great.

Another one.

you mean there are others like me here ?

JOY *:113:

This board is overrun with brain-dead tRumplings.

It’s not just this board. The numbers of those who still cling to your failed party/ideology are dwindling everywhere. You are evermore surrounded by people who abandoned empty promises, in favor of tangible results that have actually improved their lives. It’s a slow political death for the clingers. But hey... That’s self inflicted...

Many Blessings ,

Namaste
Welcome aboard. A fascinating continent Australia. But let’s not perpetuate tha”noble savage” fallacy. Aside from the invasive species the continent has never been better, or held more promise.

Australia was Pristine and taken care of for 60,000 years by the Native here " The Originals " ..

circa 200 years ago when invaded by the British , rivers depleted and dead , minerals raped from the land, deforestation ,the Natives Genocided

and MILLIONS of DEAD Native animals .. and so as these facts alone demonstrate

your clueless and ignorant position on that which is Australia .. this is ok and cool

yet you will be corrected with truth and fact ,

in the face of your incorrect belief system

so rejoice !! ..then be at peace

Namaste

Many Blessings ,

Namaste

Australia was Pristine and taken care of for 60,000 years ..

circa 200 years ago when invaded by the British , rivers depleted and dead , minerals raped from the land, deforestation

and MILLIONS of DEAD Native animals .. and so as these facts alone demonstrate

your clueless and ignorant position on that which is Australia .. this is ok and cool

yet you will be corrected with truth and fact ,

in the face of your incorrect belief system

so rejoice !! ..then be at peace

Namaste
Like how the natives were infanticidal primitives? The natural aspect is a loss for all humanity to be sure. So suffered all places during the industrial revolution, and the burgeoning of modernity. But the plights of the natives were nothing they hadn’t willingly inflicted upon themselves. And often times barbarically worse. Now that more civilized people run the place; those primitive practices have ended.along with the suffering that many natives succumbed to for lack the savvy to avoid them. Welcome aboard!

Gday ,

Trump 2020

If I were in Australia, given the circumstances there, the last thing I'd be talking about is Donald Trump. But whuheva.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Gday ,

Trump 2020

If I were i Australia, given the circumstances there, the last thing I'd be talking about is Donald Trump. But whuheva.

Have fun.

Would you be talking about Hussein Obama? or Rotten Klinton?:dunno:

Forum List

Back