GBTV & Wallbuilders encouraging voter registration

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Glenn Beck is out encouraging us, particularly the conservatives among us, to verify that we are registered to vote and share this message with our friends, families, and contacts to make sure they are registered. This year is vitally important. Let's make sure we are registered. Pass the word.

This year's election is important to me and I'm hoping it is to you too. I know each person's vote makes a difference and so I'm asking everyone that I know to register to vote.

If you are registered, please check to see that your registration is current.

If you've never registered, NOW IS THE TIME! Every single vote is needed this November. It is quick and easy! You can start the process here:

WallBuilders - Register to Vote

Just click on the Register to Vote button, fill out the form, print it, sign it, then mail it in. That's it!

I am personally asking you to please register today. It's important and we need your voice to be heard this election year.

Also, if you know others who might not be registered to vote, please forward this link on to them, as well.

Together, we will begin to rewrite the script that our elected officials must follow if they want to stay in office.

Thanks!

Just don't try to help them register. That's illegal in a lot of states now.

Forum List

Back