GB/Dallas

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
So much for a much-anticipated game.

I want to know which 22 kids threw on Packer jerseys and pretended they were football players.

And how did they get past security?

So much for a much-anticipated game.

I want to know which 22 kids threw on Packer jerseys and pretended they were football players.

And how did they get past security?

No shit. The entire team looked ready to quit by the end if the first half. As a Packers fan, I was truly dissapointed at the lack of fire that I am used to seeing the Packers play with. Could it be the loss of their leader?

Here's to watching the Jets.

I'm sure he will be. However, the team has been built to be a Super Bowl team this year, with Rodgers they aren't until at least three years from now.

Negative. People love to hit the panic button early in the season and throw QBs under the bus when things go sour. Look at what GB and Pat fans are doing. Things look scary...let's blame Rodgers and Cassel.

Bottom line Rodgers has 4 TDs and 0 INTs so far this season with a QB rating of 102.9. Last night he was 22/39 with almost 300 yards.

How in the hell is that not good? Maybe you watch football on a different planet. I always get a kick out of casual football fans who make knee-jerk comments without looking at the entire situation. Now maybe he will, maybe he won't be good, but to say he's the reason they won't go to the SB is insane. Rodgers is playing very well right now.

Maybe you're watching a different Packer team.

Now next week your boy faces a real defense. That QB rating and 0 INT mark may get tarnished.

Last edited:
Dallas is the class of the NFC this year, no doubt. Only the Giants can hang with them IMHO.

Negative. People love to hit the panic button early in the season and throw QBs under the bus when things go sour. Look at what GB and Pat fans are doing. Things look scary...let's blame Rodgers and Cassel.

Bottom line Rodgers has 4 TDs and 0 INTs so far this season with a QB rating of 102.9. Last night he was 22/39 with almost 300 yards.

How in the hell is that not good? Maybe you watch football on a different planet. I always get a kick out of casual football fans who make knee-jerk comments without looking at the entire situation. Now maybe he will, maybe he won't be good, but to say he's the reason they won't go to the SB is insane. Rodgers is playing very well right now.

Now next week your boy faces a real defense. That QB rating and 0 INT mark may get tarnished.

Its not all in the numbers. Yes his numbers are good, but look how flat the entire team looked against Dallas. He wasn't leading. A quarteback isn't just about numbers, he's the only one who speaks in the huddle and has to be the one to get everybody fired up. He wasn't leading.

I hope he does. I hope he stays healthy, which in his previous three seasons as a backup, he hasn;t been able to do. I'm a life long stockholding cheesehead. I want him to succeed, but he has to lead and that is what they lost Favre.

Its not all in the numbers. Yes his numbers are good, but look how flat the entire team looked against Dallas. He wasn't leading. A quarteback isn't just about numbers, he's the only one who speaks in the huddle and has to be the one to get everybody fired up. He wasn't leading.

I hope he does. I hope he stays healthy, which in his previous three seasons as a backup, he hasn;t been able to do. I'm a life long stockholding cheesehead. I want him to succeed, but he has to lead and that is what they lost Favre.

I KNEW there was something not quite right about you.. Now I know what it is. :eusa_angel:

I get a bigger kick out of uber-fans who get all pissy about their favorite team. You sound like my brother. You slam the Packers, he agrees, then you slam him for agreeing and somehow come to the conclusion he is a "casual" fan.

The Packers were built around Favre, whether you like it or not. Rodgers is not Favre. So what about his QB rating? Who'd he earn it against? They beat the Vikes and the Lions. Cream of the crop, they are.

Dallas is the class of the NFC this year, no doubt. Only the Giants can hang with them IMHO.

There's a few teams it will come down to. Cowboys are the favorites at this point with the Giants and Packers not too far behind. If the Eagles keep playing defense like they did against Pittsburgh last week look out for them as well.

THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE DAY!

How about we say......HE CHOKES!

I wouldn't say Romo is a choke artist yet but that field goal botch was very Bill Buckner-like.

Afterall, it's fun hating the Cowboys. Although in the end he gets the last laugh...he's banging Jessica.

1086098649_03b230a92d.jpg

Forum List

Back