Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

nowadays , it looks like rioters will run around on a battlefield or in a riot doing whatever they like but will upgrade to VOLUNTEER MEDIC when they get targeted and taken out of the fray . Same words apply to [claimed] journalists that think that they are SPECIAL in their new found and pretend role Billo .
I have never claimed myself to be a volunteer at anything in times of trouble.

New York Times Video on Twitter
34135440_10156323814406168_3009616487775207424_n.jpg

Medical Neutrality refers to a principle of noninterference with medical services in times of armed conflict and civil unrest: physicians must be allowed to care for the sick and wounded, and combatants must receive care regardless of their political affiliations; all parties must refrain from attacking and misusing medical facilities, transport, and personnel. Concepts comprising the principles of medical neutrality derive from international human rights law, medical ethics and humanitarian law. Medical neutrality may be thought of as a kind of social contract that obligates societies to protect medical personnel in both times of war and peace, and obligates medical personnel to treat all individuals regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Violations of medical neutrality constitute crimes outlined in the Geneva Conventions.

Thousands at funeral for Gaza volunteer medic killed on Israel border

Another Fucking Hypocrite. Bet he had nothing to say when an AMERICAN Kayla Jean Mueller was raped, tortured, and later killed by ISIS! FUCK. YOU !!!!
I bet you had nothing to say when Melania got fake titties.

Forum List

Back