Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

Islam is our generation’s Nazism.

So naturally the progressives side with the bigots, oppressors of women, and perpetrators of genocide.
They're always sympathetic to terrorists

So naturally the progressives side with the bigots, oppressors of women, and perpetrators of genocide.

You clearly don't understand nazism let alone Islam.
Projection

I understand both quite well.

Islam is pure evil and must be opposed at every turn. Never in its 1400 year history has Islam shown itself to be a reasonable or flexible ideology. Islam spreads like cancer consuming everything in its path. It oppresses, enslaves, and murders all infidels. It’s incapable of democracy and supporting rights for non-Muslims.

Unless of course you can list Islamic countries in the past or present that ever demonstrated compatibility with Western democratic values.

I understand both quite well.

Islam is pure evil and must be opposed at every turn. Never in its 1400 year history has Islam shown itself to be a reasonable or flexible ideology. Islam spreads like cancer consuming everything in its path. It oppresses, enslaves, and murders all infidels. It’s incapable of democracy and supporting rights for non-Muslims.

Unless of course you can list Islamic countries in the past or present that ever demonstrated compatibility with Western democratic values.
Dont waste your time with that fucking scumbag.

Later that day, several hezbollahs stoned a woman for being raped.

Islam-women-650.jpg

08061afe909c202715b14e1c82f7bceb.jpg

63147696544e84ba54076330d325ca47--muslim-girls-muslim-women.jpg

b4d738cc98921d6ce75bcd8ce3d3d7d1--islam-muslim-muslim-women.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Then later on, they decided to toss a gay men off of rooftops, for being gay.
2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg
2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg
muslims-throw-gays-off-building.jpg

But somehow someway, we are now all of a sudden to believe the left wingers like that stupid ass Jessica care about muslim women and they really really care about "gay rights."

What we do know is Israel is the only ME country where being gay is not illegal, and women have rights.

Folks, do not ever get caught up in their virtue signaling. They do not stand for ANYTHING. Not one single thing.

They are all losers, and morons. Nothing, and I mean nothing dumber than left wing white women, and that includes liberal men.
----------------------------------------------------------- a simple bump , its what muslims do and dummies want to import it to the WESTERN World . Thanks OWL !!

I got the history of this event from hubby's 90
year old aunt----before she died. Hubby's grandmother----young then with two babes in arms lived in the "jewish section" of a shariah shit hole. She heard on the grapevine that HER young hubby was ON THE ROAD headed for home------she walked thru a wooded area to meet him--------afterall---she
was not a muslimah and near "home" -----raped and murdered-----the two babes dead in her arms. The surviving son was with his father-----the surviving son being hubby's father. The one good outcome of the event is that THEY FLED THE SHARIAH SHIT HOLE----rescuing both the surviving son----and the little dhimmi girl that was destined by HER father's death to be enslaved to the local imam pig. As noted----no crime was prosecuted----after all-----the young mother was not VEILED----and <gasp> walking alone

I understand islam-----feel free to ask questions------I agree that from the POV of
muslims----the
How sick. Only an uncivilized animal would do this to an medic..

You think she's the first medic to ever fall in a battle zone?

You'd be wise to study war history

medics fall like flies in a cloud of DDT---

I understand islam-----feel free to ask questions------I agree that from the POV of
muslims----the

She's just upset a Joo did it

muslims----the

actually WHO DONE IT is an issue of
conjecture-------when bullets fly (and some of the palis were armed with guns) ----until the
forensics are completed-----who DONE IT is an unknown

muslims----the

conjecture-------when bullets fly (and some of the palis were armed with guns) ----until the

True but never let a chance to make Israel the villain pass by

I know that the Nazis were determined to rule the world.
I know the Islamofacist muslims want to rule the world.
Seems pretty obvious what both had/have in common.

I know that the Nazis were determined to rule the world.
I know the Islamofacist muslim want to rule the world.
Seems pretty obvious what both had/have in common.

Neither one was too fond of Jews either

But, "they were 'protestors' not rioters"

But, "they were 'protestors' not rioters"

you forgot the "PEACEFUL" ----now repeat after me-----PEACEFUL UNARMED CIVILIANS ---(over and over and over.....)

--------------------------------- sure they can be targeted if they are organizing the riots and promoting violence amongst the rioters as decided by Israelis . And i think that these rioters are burning tires , trying or actually ripping down border fences and trying to enter the other side of the fence Billo .
Another bullshit excuse to kill people. There is no line to cross, nothing that is over the top, no atrocities too heinous, committed against the Palestinians that you people would object to.

There is no humanity in any of your posts.

what evidence do you have that Pismoe "thinks" he can kill anyone he "wants"?
Again, it was a "figurative" you, not a "literal" you. And my evidence is the constant verbal defense (and tacit silent approval) of shooting a medic in cold blood.

you wax IDIOTIC----a medic---dying on the field of battle----in a battle
unprovoked and INITIATED by her side and in which she was an enthusiastic participant
-----got "shot in cold blood"?

Got video? They RIOT. It's what they do.

Israeli firefighters, meanwhile, took control of forest fires in communitiesnear the border. The Israeli military reported thousands of demonstrations in five locations along the border, where protesters burned tires and attempted to damage security infrastructure. The military also reported that an armed Gazan opened fire at IDF vehicles and another Palestinian manage to cross the border in northern Gaza, detonate a grenade and return to the Strip
This doesn't look like a riot to me.

So if a thousand Palestinian terrorists all put on a white coat they are no longer terrorists?
By your logic all the Nazi military needed to do was land on the beaches of Britain all wearing white coats.
Ya, you're a real brain!
Just because you call Palestinians terrorists, doesn't make them terrorists. But it does show your deep seated hatred for them and infers you think they are less than human.

you wax IDIOTIC----a medic---dying on the field of battle----in a battle
unprovoked and INITIATED by her side and in which she was an enthusiastic participant
-----got "shot in cold blood"?
This is not a battle and this is not a war. This was a peaceful protest you opened up on with live ammunition.

Forum List

Back