Gaza vicinity communities demand peace

Southern residents to protest in Tel Aviv Thursday, demanding government to protect them from constant Qassam rockets fired at their region
--------------

People from across the south will rally in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, in protest against the constant Qassam attacks that have become a part of their daily routine. "Even one Qassam is one too many" is the slogan of the new campaign, launched by residents of Gaza vicinity communities.

"We're developing anxieties," said Merav Cohen, a resident of the Eshkol Regional Council. "We want a quiet, peaceful life without Qassam rockets exploding all the time."

IMG_6858-%282%29_WA.jpg

Lipush,

These complaining Israelis, so filled with "anxiety," I think they should pack up and go home, back to the lands they or their parents were originally from, and leave the lands that were unlawfully ethnically cleansed by Israel, the lands who have legal Arab owners that they illegally live upon, violating the rights of others to live on those lands under intl law.

Sderot is land owned by a Palestinian village/villagers, that was ethnically cleansed by Israel.

The answer to their plight is so simple.

We Live by the sword, we die by the sword!

We see an illustration of this Truth in watching the lives of these thieving Israelis, your adopted people, and their crimes against humanity you so enthusiastically defend!

But Justice, God's Justice on Israel and for the people of southern Israel, living unlawfully of lands of other human beings who were born nonJewish and subjecting those nonJews , those Gentiles in the land, to one atrocity and human rights abuse after another, for over 60 years now, it comes so very slowly, I just have to pray, cry out to God, come soon, Lord, come soon, come soon, and right these grave Injustices!

Defending war crimes and the ethnic cleansing, as you do, I will simply never see the virtue in that!

Gaza vicinity communities demand peace - Israel News, Ynetnews

Sherri

“Gaza: 40% Want To Leave” (Kislev 15, 5769 / December 12, '08)

Forty percent of Gaza Arabs would like to emigrate, according to a poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research. In Judea and Samaria, 25 percent of Arab residents hope to leave...

Gaza: 40% Want to Leave - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

HERE IS THE DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE PHILISTINE WEB SITE:

The percentage of those wishing to immigrate is much higher in the Gaza Strip (reaching 40%) than in the West Bank (standing at 25%).

Survey Research Unit

:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:

You admire a murdering terrorist.

Says a lot about you.

You admire Israel's propaganda.

Says a lot about you.
tinnie Y-Kohen is a settler

he's invested his whole life in zio theft

i even think he said his settlement was attacked 10 years ago.....not sure

no way through there, sir

Prof. Eugene Rostow, former US Undersecretary of State, a key author of UN Resolution 242, international law authority, Yale University:

"Israel has a stronger claim to the West Bank than any other nation or would-be nation [and] the same legal right to settle the West Bank, the Gaza strip and east Jerusalem as it has to settle Haifa or west Jerusalem."

"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.

Says a lot about you.

YKohen,

I do not know what person you are referring to, the object of admiration you are addressing, that particular "murdering terrorist." But I was sitting here and reading the words you wrote, and thinking about how my President is a murdering terrorist, a man who signed an executive order authorizing the killing of civilians with drones, and those killings are presently being carried out every day. And the man he just beat in an election, he supported those killing practices, too. Many who voted for the murdering terrorist Barak Obama admired him, despite his murdering terrorism. I voted for him, it does not take a lot to admire murdering terrorists, because people cannot simply be defined by specific actions they take, I can admire dreams and visions people have, dreams and visions of hope for a Nation, that they may or may not be able to make reality, but dreams I may believe are worthy of pursuit, anyway. ( And sometimes a vote is cast out of choosing the lesser of two evils, and has nothing to do with admiration.)

Even murdering terrorists have good in them, and our lives are but a struggle between the good and evil in each of us. That is how I look at the life of man.

Might I suggest that seeing good in murdering terrorists is also a part of our own individual struggles of good against evil!

Sherri

Southern residents to protest in Tel Aviv Thursday, demanding government to protect them from constant Qassam rockets fired at their region
--------------

People from across the south will rally in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, in protest against the constant Qassam attacks that have become a part of their daily routine. "Even one Qassam is one too many" is the slogan of the new campaign, launched by residents of Gaza vicinity communities.

"We're developing anxieties," said Merav Cohen, a resident of the Eshkol Regional Council. "We want a quiet, peaceful life without Qassam rockets exploding all the time."

IMG_6858-%282%29_WA.jpg

Lipush,

These complaining Israelis, so filled with "anxiety," I think they should pack up and go home, back to the lands they or their parents were originally from, and leave the lands that were unlawfully ethnically cleansed by Israel, the lands who have legal Arab owners that they illegally live upon, violating the rights of others to live on those lands under intl law.

Sderot is land owned by a Palestinian village/villagers, that was ethnically cleansed by Israel.

The answer to their plight is so simple.

We Live by the sword, we die by the sword!

We see an illustration of this Truth in watching the lives of these thieving Israelis, your adopted people, and their crimes against humanity you so enthusiastically defend!

But Justice, God's Justice on Israel and for the people of southern Israel, living unlawfully of lands of other human beings who were born nonJewish and subjecting those nonJews , those Gentiles in the land, to one atrocity and human rights abuse after another, for over 60 years now, it comes so very slowly, I just have to pray, cry out to God, come soon, Lord, come soon, come soon, and right these grave Injustices!

Defending war crimes and the ethnic cleansing, as you do, I will simply never see the virtue in that!

Gaza vicinity communities demand peace - Israel News, Ynetnews

Sherri

That's not Sderot. That's Ein HaShlosha:cool:

Those are the victims of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The True Heroes.

Says a lot about you.

YKohen,

I do not know what person you are referring to, the object of admiration you are addressing, that particular "murdering terrorist." But I was sitting here and reading the words you wrote, and thinking about how my President is a murdering terrorist, a man who signed an executive order authorizing the killing of civilians with drones, and those killings are presently being carried out every day. And the man he just beat in an election, he supported those killing practices, too. Many who voted for the murdering terrorist Barak Obama admired him, despite his murdering terrorism. I voted for him, it does not take a lot to admire murdering terrorists, because people cannot simply be defined by specific actions they take, I can admire dreams and visions people have, dreams and visions of hope for a Nation, that they may or may not be able to make reality, but dreams I may believe are worthy of pursuit, anyway. ( And sometimes a vote is cast out of choosing the lesser of two evils, and has nothing to do with admiration.)

Even murdering terrorists have good in them, and our lives are but a struggle between the good and evil in each of us. That is how I look at the life of man.

Might I suggest that seeing good in murdering terrorists is also a part of our own individual struggles of good against evil!

Sherri

Your vision of Good Vs. Evil, is, at the understatement, highly twisted.

Says a lot about you.

YKohen,

I do not know what person you are referring to, the object of admiration you are addressing, that particular "murdering terrorist."

Marwan Barghouti.

But I was sitting here and reading the words you wrote, and thinking about how my President is a murdering terrorist, a man who signed an executive order authorizing the killing of civilians with drones...

That's plain wrong. He didn't. He authorized killing terrorists. Unfortunately, war isn't 100% clean and neat where only the guilty die.

But you know that.

Says a lot about you.

YKohen,

I do not know what person you are referring to, the object of admiration you are addressing, that particular "murdering terrorist."

Marwan Barghouti.

But I was sitting here and reading the words you wrote, and thinking about how my President is a murdering terrorist, a man who signed an executive order authorizing the killing of civilians with drones...

That's plain wrong. He didn't. He authorized killing terrorists. Unfortunately, war isn't 100% clean and neat where only the guilty die.

But you know that.
do you admire the jewish terrorists of the IZL in the 1940s,

now the Likud Party of neten=.yahoo, etc??

what's the difference between them and barghouti?

YKohen,

Marwan Barghouti.

But you know that.
do you admire the jewish terrorists of the IZL in the 1940s,

now the Likud Party of neten=.yahoo, etc??

what's the difference between them and barghouti?
What's the difference between Seal Team Six and Osama?

Apples and oranges.

But you know that.

deach AGAIN throws his support to those who blow the brains out of israeli kids ---OR ---slit throats .. Deach---there are POLITICAL prisoners in USA jails who, to YOUR delight ----blew the brains out of jewish kids-----are you demanding their release too? ----how about the hindu kids in India??? Do you enjoy the sight of HINDU BABY BRAIN in the gutter too?

Last edited:

Says a lot about you.

Prof. Eugene Rostow, former US Undersecretary of State, a key author of UN Resolution 242, international law authority, Yale University:

"Israel has a stronger claim to the West Bank than any other nation or would-be nation [and] the same legal right to settle the West Bank, the Gaza strip and east Jerusalem as it has to settle Haifa or west Jerusalem."

"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.

rostow is a jew and a zionist, among other things. he is hardly objective.

#51 (permalink) Today, 10:01 AM
reabhloideach
they call me seal.
Member #36074

Quote: Originally Posted by YKohen
Quote: Originally Posted by kvetch
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore

Says a lot about you.

From the keyboard of ---an ass licker of BAATHIST BITCHES

deach AGAIN throws his support to those who blow the brains out of israeli kids ---OR ---slit throats Deach---there are POLITICAL prisoners in USA jails who to YOUR delight ----blew the brains out of Israeli kids-----are you demanding their release too? ----how about the hindu kids in India??? Do you enjoy the sight of HINDU BABY BRAIN in the gutter too?

yes, rose. of course, rose. i certainly do enoy the sight of "HINDU BABY BRAIN" in the gutter. thank you for your input and observations, rose.

(is Hindu Baby Brain some bangladeshi rapper or something?)

#51 (permalink) Today, 10:01 AM
reabhloideach
they call me seal.
Member #36074

Quote: Originally Posted by YKohen
Quote: Originally Posted by kvetch
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore

Says a lot about you.

From the keyboard of ---an ass licker of BAATHIST BITCHES

of course, rose. i wouldn't have it any other way, rose. your words are an endless source of inspiration to me, rose. you speak with the tongues of a choir of cherubs.

"cherubs" is a hebrew word-------you are required to slit their throats

Kohen----leave sherri alone SHE ABHORS VIOLENCE----it is not easy to kill a person adept at slitting the throats of infants--------and it is ALWAYS VIOLENT------sherri prefers the peaceful single stroke with a sharp knife at the throat of an infant------and those peaceful kassams that peacefully SPRAY a lovely array of metal comadin soaked bits into the brains of children------so they die peacefully with liquefied brains KOHEN ---_YOU ADVOCATE THE END OF PEACE AS PER SHERRI

Forum List

Back