Gaza v Israel: Head Count

The borders of Israel should be what they are now.

And they need to die because they are cowardly fucks who hide behind civilian screens, and target civilians intentionally.
What is Israel's current Eastern border?
"Chosen" people who need to steal the neighbors' land and water are always reluctant to declare borders.
Maybe they are the cowards/

Considering they try to target actual militants, as opposed to civilians, no.

Debating rabid anti semites such as yourself is never productive.
Some Jews kill Arab children for sport.
Does that make them anti Semites or rabid?

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted..."

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can’t precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

georgie the PHYSICIAN who came up with that one about forehead to back of head------PROVING THEY ARE TARGETED -----obviously has no experience in dealing with GUN SHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD In fact----trying to shoot THRU THE FRONTAL BONE is really silly The frontal bone is very THICK-------a sniper would be best advised to SHOOT AT THE SIDE OF THE HEAD------execution by gunshot is often back of head----sort nape of the neck The only FRONT TO BACK thing that I can imagine is if one shoots a person who is walking slowly towards him --------ie a shooting on CONFRONTATION----by a novice Such shooting is certainly not TARGET PRACTICE

And they need to die because they are cowardly fucks who hide behind civilian screens, and target civilians intentionally.
"Chosen" people who need to steal the neighbors' land and water are always reluctant to declare borders.

no it isn't productive.

but they do get all testy when you let them know that.

personally, i don't legitimize liars and terrorist supporters by "debating" them.

IDF soldiers shoot Palestinian children at point blank range murdering them in cold blood. Israel indiscriminately bombs Gaza, they did in December 2008-January 2009 during Operation Cast Lead. White phosphorus bombs were used during this operation. The IDF commits war crimes on almost daily basis. Israel is home to a lot of war criminals that should be brought to the Hague to stand trial for their war crimes.

As for your "antisemitism" The Palestinians are Semites, so who are the real "antisemites"... Ashkenazi-Khazarian European Jews that have no blood ties whatsoever to the ancient Hebrews (Judahites)?
There's a lot people who are against (anti) the racist supremacist Talmudic Jewzis because of their attitudes and behavior, which is arrogant, ethnocentric, and chauvinistic.

Last edited:

no it isn't productive.

but they do get all testy when you let them know that.

personally, i don't legitimize liars and terrorist supporters by "debating" them.

The REAL terrorists are the Israeli Jewzis, they've been terrorizing the Palestinians and stealing their land since 1947. Menachem Begin and the Stern Gang massacred whole villages like Deir Yassin. The war crimes (terrorist activities) have been going on ever since
The real terrorists and liars have been stealing Palestinian land and water, bulldozing homes, destroying Palestinian olive groves, keeping the Palestinians in concentration camps, like Gaza ,or is that a death camp?
The Israeli Jewzis have never negotiated in good faith with the Palestinians because they're crooked as a barrel of snakes and can't be trusted.
Jewzis are the scourge of the planet!!

21200_456825747697582_1472473788_n.jpg

Last edited:
IDF soldiers shoot Palestinian children at point blank range murdering them in cold blood. Israel indiscriminately bombs Gaza, they did in December 2008-January 2009 during Operation Cast Lead. White phosphorus bombs were used during this operation. The IDF commits war crimes on almost daily basis. Israel is home to a lot of war criminals that should be brought to the Hague to stand trial for their war crimes.
Drivel.

'I can’t precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"
Who made that up?

Ironically, it wasn't Gabby:

"Ironically, the American Congresswoman recently so tragically shot in the head has been extremely close to the Israel lobby, which has played a critical role in enabling the tragedies sketched above. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) works year after year to ensure that the approximately $7-8 million per day of American tax to Israel /13/ keeps flowing regardless of how many civilians its troops kill."

Ironically, it wasn't Gabby:

"Ironically, the American Congresswoman recently so tragically shot in the head has been extremely close to the Israel lobby, which has played a critical role in enabling the tragedies sketched above. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) works year after year to ensure that the approximately $7-8 million per day of American tax to Israel /13/ keeps flowing regardless of how many civilians its troops kill."

that is such a credible website !! I'm going to get all my info regarding the Israeli-Fakestinian conflict from there !!

'I can’t precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"
Who made that up?

does it matter Mauser----not matter who idiotic the idea---georgie has QUOTED it several times Somehow Israeli "snipers" according to some pali 'docter' are trained to AIM FOR THE FRONTAL BONE on the heads of children. gee----the IDF obviously needs a lecture from me on the issue of anatomy-----(which btw---is not at all my forte)

If there was 150 on the Israeli side and 5 from the Palestinian Side would you start this discussion ?

How much Hamas paying you to post this Crap ? They are the one who started this Mess .

150 versus 5 of what or whom?
Zionists started the latest incarnation of this mess in 1948 when one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish State upon a majority of Palestinians.

Zionists started the latest incarnation of this mess in 1948 when one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish State upon a majority of Palestinians.

Deflection.

He asked you a simple question and you pretended not to understand it.

If the death tolls were reversed, would you feel more sympathetic for the Israelis?

Deflection.

He asked you a simple question and you pretended not to understand it.

If the death tolls were reversed, would you feel more sympathetic for the Israelis?
Since I see Israel as the aggressor, no, I would not.
That is likely a mistake on my part since this isn't an athletic contest decided by most points scored.

Jews should stop treating Palestinians like dogs, or at least stop whining when they get bit.

Moshe Dayan: we must tell Palestinian refugees in the territories the we have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we shall see where that process leads.

It leads to a racist, apartheid Jewish State ruling all the land of historical Israel.

Too bad the Pro- Palestinian doesn't feel that way about " Palestine". Just one more reason why that " State" will never exist.

Abbas vows: No room for Israelis in Palestinian state
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
LAST UPDATED: 12/25/2010 17:33
PA president says US has failed to pressure J’lem, accuses Israel of ‘deception’ for blaming PA for impasse in talks.
Photo: AP
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced on Saturday that when a Palestinian state is established, it will have no Israelis in it.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it,” Abbas told reporters in Ramallah.

RELATED:
Abbas: We reached deal with Olmert on security
Washington Watch: Settlements are excuse, not obstacle

He was commenting on unconfirmed reports suggesting that the PA leadership might agree to the presence of the IDF in the West Bank after the establishment of a Palestinian state.

“We are ready to have peace on the basis of international legitimacy and the road map, which we have accepted, as well as the Arab Peace Initiative,” Abbas said. “But when a Palestinian state is established, it would have no Israeli presence in it.”

The PA president criticized Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and accused him of placing obstacles on the road to peace.

“He who prefers settlements over peace is responsible for the obstacles to peace,” he added.

“If he really was interested in peace, he would have at least preferred peace to settlements.”

Abbas accused the Israeli government of “deception” with the purpose of blaming the Palestinians for the current impasse in the peace talks. He also criticized the US administration for failing to put pressure on Israel to stop the construction in the settlements and east Jerusalem.

“The US administration has tried to stop the settlements, but Netanyahu refused,” he said. “We know that there’s a clear American position, but these days we don’t hear it any more. We hope we will hear it in the future.”

Abbas said that the PA has presented in writing to the US its position regarding all the core issues, but has still not heard Israel’s reply.

“All the final-status issues must be solved according to international resolutions,” he said. “All these issues will be resolved at the negotiating table, and this includes the issue of the refugees, which Israel tried to get rid of, but to no avail.”

On Friday night, Abbas met in Bethlehem with members of the tiny Christian community in the Gaza Strip who received permission from Israel to travel to the West Bank for Christmas.

Abbas expressed hope that his Fatah faction and Hamas would be able to resolve their differences so that the Gaza Strip would be part of the future Palestinian state. He also voiced hope that he would be able to travel to the Gaza Strip in the near future.

Abbas hailed Bolivia, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Ecuador, which have recognized a Palestinian state with the 1967 borders. He said that the Palestinians were now hoping that other countries, especially the EU, Russia, Canada, the US and Japan, would follow suit and declare their recognition of a Palestinian state.

“The whole world is now with us,” Abbas said. “These countries have recognized us because they love peace and want to support peace

In addition to a NJA " Palestine" he wants " Right of Return". He's not going to get neither.

When do you expect a withdrawal from Area C and Gaza?

UN Security Council
Resolution 242
Date: November 22 1967
Meeting no.: 1,382
Code: S/RES/242 (Document)
Vote: For: 15 Abs.: 0 Against: 0
Subject: The situation in the Middle East
Result: Unanimously approved
Security Council composition in 1967:
permanent members:
CHN FRA UK USA USSR

non-permanent members:
ARG BRA BUL CAN DEN
ETH IND JPN MLI NGR

"United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 (S/RES/242) was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council on November 22, 1967, in the aftermath of the Six-Day War. It was adopted under Chapter VI of the United Nations Charter.[1] The resolution was sponsored by British ambassador Lord Caradon and was one of five drafts under consideration.[2]

"The preamble[3] emphasizes the 'inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in the Middle East in which every State in the area can live in security."

"Operative Paragraph One 'Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

"(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict...

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You won't get all of Historical Israel, either.

Who made that up?

does it matter Mauser----not matter who idiotic the idea---georgie has QUOTED it several times Somehow Israeli "snipers" according to some pali 'docter' are trained to AIM FOR THE FRONTAL BONE on the heads of children. gee----the IDF obviously needs a lecture from me on the issue of anatomy-----(which btw---is not at all my forte)
Be sure to mention the muzzle velocity of Israel's M24 SWS 7.62mm bolt action sniper rifle.
Maybe you can arrange a demonstration using your own FRONTAL BONE?
Where do you suppose that "Sniper Weapon System" used to target Palestinian children was made?

Who made that up?

Be sure to mention the muzzle velocity of Israel's M24 SWS 7.62mm bolt action sniper rifle.
Maybe you can arrange a demonstration using your own FRONTAL BONE?
Where do you suppose that "Sniper Weapon System" used to target Palestinian children was made?

The M24 is made by Winchester. Yankee know-how, Bubba.

Your conspiracy theory regarding the weapon being used to target Palestinian children is nonsensical.

Forum List

Back