Gaza v Israel: Head Count

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
"Number of Israelis killed by fire from Gaza between January 1st 2012 and November 11th 2012: 1
(Source: Wikipedia)

"Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire during the same period: 78
(Source: United Nations)

"Number of Israelis killed by fire from Gaza, November 13th-19th 2012: 3
(Source: press reports)

"Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire, November 13th-19th: 95
(Source: IDF)

"Number of those killed in Gaza under 15 years of age: 19
(Source)

"Total number of Israelis killed by rocket, mortar or anti-tank fire from Gaza since 2006: 47
(Source: Wikipedia. This is disputed; another source says 26)

"Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire from April 1st 2006 to July 21st 2012: 2,879
(Source: United Nations)"

Israel and the Palestinians: Gaza abacus | The Economist

What are the "chosen ones" waiting for...Thanksgiving?

Jews should stop treating Palestinians like dogs, or at least stop whining when they get bit.

Moshe Dayan: we must tell Palestinian refugees in the territories the we have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we shall see where that process leads.

It leads to a racist, apartheid Jewish State ruling all the land of historical Israel.

Chomsky, Failed States, p.191.

What's your choice for Israel's Eastern border?

I am not the right person to ask-----I am really BAD in geography. An interesting factoid-----women have a lot more problems in TOPOGRAPHY than do men----it is probably a function of the RIGHT PARIETAL LOBE of the brain-----my increased trouble besides the extra X chromosome might also be related to the fact that I am left handed. Problems with left/right disorientation are also related to the Right Parietal lobe I think that the Mediterranean sea has a clear relationship to the eastern border of Israel-----but I am not sure -----oh no----that is wrong----that is the western border. The Jordan river has some connection to the eastern border -----since JORDAN is supposed to be the TRANSJORDAN moiety of the erstwhile "palestine mandate" On the other hand-----a war created another line------called the TRUCE LINE where fighting was adjourned sometime in the late 1940s My sense is that nobody is going to ask me do you think YOU will be consulted?

I am not the right person to ask-----I am really BAD in geography. An interesting factoid-----women have a lot more problems in TOPOGRAPHY than do men----it is probably a function of the RIGHT PARIETAL LOBE of the brain-----my increased trouble besides the extra X chromosome might also be related to the fact that I am left handed. Problems with left/right disorientation are also related to the Right Parietal lobe I think that the Mediterranean sea has a clear relationship to the eastern border of Israel-----but I am not sure -----oh no----that is wrong----that is the western border. The Jordan river has some connection to the eastern border -----since JORDAN is supposed to be the TRANSJORDAN moiety of the erstwhile "palestine mandate" On the other hand-----a war created another line------called the TRUCE LINE where fighting was adjourned sometime in the late 1940s My sense is that nobody is going to ask me do you think YOU will be consulted?
I think the Jordan was decided on by elite Jews about the time I was born, (1947) and, no, I don't expect to be consulted.

BTW, when did you publish your first work of fiction?

I think the Jordan was decided on by elite Jews about the time I was born, (1947) and, no, I don't expect to be consulted.

Jews invented the Jordan? I thought it has been there for THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS--------there were jews in ancient times that went swimming in
it------that is described in the bible -----a dip in the jordan was considered as good as a dip in ---one of those ritual baths MIKVEH-----in fact even better I actually thought that THE JORDAN preceded abraham's migration from------that place with the two rivers -------uhm MESOPOTAMIA

"Number of Israelis killed by fire from Gaza between January 1st 2012 and November 11th 2012: 1

"Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire during the same period: 78

(Source)

"Total number of Israelis killed by rocket, mortar or anti-tank fire from Gaza since 2006: 47

"Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire from April 1st 2006 to July 21st 2012: 2,879

So hamas should get a pass because they have lousy aim, and 2nd rate equipment?

I believe Hamas gets a pass because they are the victims of an Occupying Power dedicated to "creeping annexation" and "creeping transfer" until they possess all the Land of Israel.

What do you believe is Israel's Eastern border?

(Source)

That's awful. The death toll of terrorists should be much higher.

Jews invented the Jordan? I thought it has been there for THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS--------there were jews in ancient times that went swimming in
it------that is described in the bible -----a dip in the jordan was considered as good as a dip in ---one of those ritual baths MIKVEH-----in fact even better I actually thought that THE JORDAN preceded abraham's migration from------that place with the two rivers -------uhm MESOPOTAMIA
BATHS??? I thought Jews WALKED on the Jordan.
Swimming? Even Gentiles can manage that.
Abraham...Mesopotamia...now I get it.
The Land of Israel stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates.
Semitic Union...

your "belief" is nothing new georgie it is more than 1700 years old right there in the middle east and very similar concepts have taken hold in many parts of the world in reference to many different groups I grew up in a town in the USA in which the same idea existed regarding JEWS MOVING IN-------and also ITALIANS MOVING IN -----there was a core population of people like you who made SURE no colored people <gasp> could get in THEY WERE COMING and ONCE ONE GETS IN THEY ALL START COMING. I grew up in the NORTH EAST part of the USA ----a target for blacks escaping oppression in the SOUTH. An interesting factoid regarding Israel is-----that it has been the TARGET place for lots of jews escaping oppression in muslim dominated countries--------which is kinda funny-----that oppression created a PROBLEM for muslims in palestine just as the oppression of blacks in WASP DOMINATED southern USA created a problem for WASPS in the Nothern part of the USA There are still jews dribbling out of muslim dominated countries and dribbling into that "EXPANDING ISRAEL" to which you refer Now even the christians escaping islamic oppression are dribbling into "expanding israel" and even some BAHAIS FROM IRAN Poor muslims always shoot themselves in the foot

(Source)

That's awful. The death toll of terrorists should be much higher.
You and Money Mitt should saddle up since he has nothing much to do now.
Any thoughts on the "chosen state's" Eastern border?

I believe Hamas gets a pass because they are the victims of an Occupying Power dedicated to "creeping annexation" and "creeping transfer" until they possess all the Land of Israel.

And I believe anyone who is a member of Hamas needs to die. Very simple.

Because they oppose Israel's eventual annexation of all of Palestine?
Why are Jews and their supporters reluctant to name an Eastern border for the Land of Israel?

Why are Jews and their supporters reluctant to name an Eastern border for the Land of Israel?

The borders of Israel should be what they are now.

And they need to die because they are cowardly fucks who hide behind civilian screens, and target civilians intentionally.

And they need to die because they are cowardly fucks who hide behind civilian screens, and target civilians intentionally.
What is Israel's current Eastern border?
"Chosen" people who need to steal the neighbors' land and water are always reluctant to declare borders.
Maybe they are the cowards/

"Chosen" people who need to steal the neighbors' land and water are always reluctant to declare borders.
Maybe they are the cowards/

Considering they try to target actual militants, as opposed to civilians, no.

Debating rabid anti semites such as yourself is never productive.

georgie >>>>

The current borders are under dispute because the muslims
of the world refuse to recognize the existence of Israel as a country
The only "lines" which exist are truce lines----truces generally imposed
by the UN -----to islamic protest

Genocidal ideologues who need to murder, rape and pillage ALWAYS
resort to libels HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people have been murdered
based on libel galvanized lynchings, pogroms and gross massacres up to
gross genocides The accusation of exclusivity has been leveled
by genocidal ideologues against jews for more than 1500 years ----but
also by the same level of "persons" against blacks in the USA --leading
to lynchings of even black children The armenian genocide was also
based on libels The term "CHOSEN PEOPLE" has been used by
genocidal ideologues as a SLUR which implies not only exclusivity---
but also secretive conspiracy In fact it was an important feature
of both nazi propaganda and pro nazi propaganda in the USA and Great
Britain in the 1930s. The term is still being tossed around for the same