Gaza truce under fire after Israeli strike kills Palestinian

IslamQuraiqe2.jpg

It’s not a formal picture. He’s outside on a sunny day. It looks like he was probably moving when the picture was snapped; his arms seem to be swinging a little. As with most almost two-year-olds, I suspect it was hard to get him to stay still long enough for a photo.

It’s a happy picture, the kind that makes you smile; perhaps it reminds you of funny, energetic little children you know or remember.

Until you see the next picture.
IslamQuraiqe2killed.jpg

It was taken on his second birthday. His name was Islam Quraiqe.

Death from a drone strike is not pretty. The small body is charred, ripped apart; internal organs are pouring out.

He had been riding with his father and uncle on a motorcycle in Gaza when the missile hit them. His 29-year-old father, a member of the Palestinian resistance, and 32-year-old uncle physician were also killed. Five bystanders, including a woman, were injured.

The missile was fired remotely by an Israeli sitting in front of a video screen and operating one of the many drones that periodically fly over Gaza and shoot Palestinians like fish in a fishbowl. The operators are usually female, the preferred group for this kind of desk job.
Israeli Video Games in Gaza by Alison Weir -- Antiwar.com

americansknew [/quote]

Bogus link, Jose. :lol:

Muchacho, shouldn't you be out persecuting Muslims? [url=http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_21592.shtml]High levels of discrimination against Muslims in Spain[/url]

His 29-year-old father, a member of the Palestinian resistance,

What are the Pestilinians resisting, Muchacho, since Jews owned Gaza dating back 3000 years when they conquered the Philistines? Pestilinians are illegal aliens from Arabia.

Maybe, you should open a history book, muchacho, unless your piece of shit, bankrupt Spain can't afford any :lol:

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Last edited by a moderator:
GAZA, (PIC)-- Taher Al-Nunu, the Gaza government’s spokesman, has held the Israeli occupation authority fully responsible for the consequences of its military escalation over the past few hours that killed and wounded dozens of citizens.

Nunu told the Aqsa radio station at dawn Thursday, “We won’t accept killing to continue while calm is being enforced”, adding that the Palestinian people know how to deal with such a situation and to defend itself.

He said that intensified contacts were underway between his government and the parties that brokered the calm mentioning in particular Egypt and the UN to brief them about the Israeli escalation and to tell them that the situation was not accepted and should come to an immediate end.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Taher Al-Nunu, the Gaza government’s spokesman, has held the Israeli occupation

Er, Jews have owned Gaza for 3000 years since their conquest of the Philistines, birdbrain.

Fakestinians are the occupiers.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I AM A PALESTINIAN from Nazareth, a citizen of Israel and was, until last month, a member of the Israeli parliament.

But now, in an ironic twist reminiscent of France's Dreyfus affair — in which a French Jew was accused of disloyalty to the state — the government of Israel is accusing me of aiding the enemy during Israel's failed war against Lebanon in July.

Israeli police apparently suspect me of passing information to a foreign agent and of receiving money in return. Under Israeli law, anyone — a journalist or a personal friend — can be defined as a "foreign agent" by the Israeli security apparatus. Such charges can lead to life imprisonment or even the death penalty.

The allegations are ridiculous. Needless to say, Hezbollah — Israel's enemy in Lebanon — has independently gathered more security information about Israel than any Arab Knesset member could possibly provide. What's more, unlike those in Israel's parliament who have been involved in acts of violence, I have never used violence or participated in wars. My instruments of persuasion, in contrast, are simply words in books, articles and speeches.

These trumped-up charges, which I firmly reject and deny, are only the latest in a series of attempts to silence me and others involved in the struggle of the Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel to live in a state of all its citizens, not one that grants rights and privileges to Jews that it denies to non-Jews.

When Israel was established in 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinians were expelled or fled in fear. My family was among the minority that escaped that fate, remaining instead on the land where we had long lived. The Israeli state, established exclusively for Jews, embarked immediately on transforming us into foreigners in our own country.

Why Israel is after me - latimes.com

He had been riding with his father and uncle on a motorcycle in Gaza when the missile hit them.[/quote]

Muchacho, no love for the hundreds of thousands of Arabs your shithole Spain massacred and expelled in the reconquest? [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista]Reconquista - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

Muchacho, no love for the hundreds of thousands of Arabs your shithole Spain massacred and expelled in the reconquest? Reconquista - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was not alive during that time, And took no part in chucking out the Jews. (Got to wonder why they always end up getting expelled) Spain is not "mine" I have a house there, as I do in other countries where I work:eusa_whistle:

Muchacho, no love for the nice Muslims your shithole Spain is still persecuting? High levels of discrimination against Muslims in Spain

Pobrecito! :lol:

Palestinians are the ones who are always breaking the truce.
They started it.

From Voice of America;
Israeli warplanes began more air raids over the Gaza Strip Wednesday after Palestinian militants fired a barrage of rockets into southern Israel.
Get your facts straight Jos.

Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore
Israel occupies Palestine

The authors of the Bible would disagree: Israel is mentioned 2000+ times; Palestine, not once.

Forum List

Back