Gaza Strip

mrbitterness

Dec 23, 2003
the palestinians were there first but the UN intervened and now it's occupied by the Israeli-jews. shld they be vacuated? isn't it justified? YES.

what do u think?

that's my 2 cents worth, bless my spelling.

In the second century A.D. the Romans killed half a million Jews, and hundreds of thousands more were sold into slavery. The Romans renamed Israel as "Syria Palestine." Jews living there became known as Palestinians until the second half of the 20th century.

During World War II, the British army had a Palestinian Brigade made up entirely of Jewish volunteers. The Palestinian culture was Jewish, the language was Hebrew, the schools were all Jewish, the Palestinian Symphony Orchestra was all Jewish, and the Palestine Post was a Jewish newspaper.

In 1948, Arabs who had fled from Israel in accordance with calls from Arab nations attacking Israel that "all Arabs get out," began to claim they were the true Palestinians and that the land of Israel had always belonged to them. The liberal-left press to this day eagerly promotes that lie, but yet in 1948 Arabs owned a mere 3 percent of so-called Palestine.

Israel’s claim to the land goes back 4,000 years to the purchase Abraham made in Hebron. For 3,000 years Jerusalem was the capital of Israel, and the 35-acre Temple Mount, currently in the center of the dispute, was purchased by King David from Ornan the Jebusite.

It was the site of the first and the second Jewish temples. Those who call themselves Palestinians today do not have their own language and culture. They are all Arabs by birth, language and culture, and are close relatives to Arabs in surrounding countries from where most of them came, attracted by Israel’s prosperity.

-=d=- said:
In the second century A.D. the Romans killed half a million Jews, and hundreds of thousands more were sold into slavery. The Romans renamed Israel as "Syria Palestine." Jews living there became known as Palestinians until the second half of the 20th century.

During World War II, the British army had a Palestinian Brigade made up entirely of Jewish volunteers. The Palestinian culture was Jewish, the language was Hebrew, the schools were all Jewish, the Palestinian Symphony Orchestra was all Jewish, and the Palestine Post was a Jewish newspaper.

In 1948, Arabs who had fled from Israel in accordance with calls from Arab nations attacking Israel that "all Arabs get out," began to claim they were the true Palestinians and that the land of Israel had always belonged to them. The liberal-left press to this day eagerly promotes that lie, but yet in 1948 Arabs owned a mere 3 percent of so-called Palestine.

Israel’s claim to the land goes back 4,000 years to the purchase Abraham made in Hebron. For 3,000 years Jerusalem was the capital of Israel, and the 35-acre Temple Mount, currently in the center of the dispute, was purchased by King David from Ornan the Jebusite.

It was the site of the first and the second Jewish temples. Those who call themselves Palestinians today do not have their own language and culture. They are all Arabs by birth, language and culture, and are close relatives to Arabs in surrounding countries from where most of them came, attracted by Israel’s prosperity.

Thanks I never knew that. Well now I got a bit of a diffrent view for the support of Israel.

Please. Inside the borders of what is modern-day Israel, there were all of six Jews (seven when they had a party) for CENTURIES until the Zionist movement of modern times got going. Love 'em or hate 'em, the Arabs otherwise known as Palestinians were there by the millions for the same periods. Jews essentially pulled a white-man-vs.-the-Indians racial cleansing (a process still ongoing) to stake their claim. I ain't against it in principle, but don't buy the Jewish lie, guy.

mrbitterness said:
the palestinians were there first but the UN intervened and now it's occupied by the Israeli-jews. shld they be vacuated? isn't it justified? YES. what do u think?

The American Indians were in North America first. Then the pilgirms killed the indians and put them on resevations. Shouldn't the UN intervene and evacuate the American people. Isn't it justified. YES

that's my 2 cents worth, bless my spelling.

Your spelling and your belief that there were ever any Palestinians anywhere until Israel and the Jewish people turned a swamp and desert into a modern country and then aliens become (poof) palestinians. Magic thinking will do that.

The original Palestinians were the Jewish people. The Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Egyptian Arabs in Israel magically became this official sounding world PALESTINIANS.

And yes these Arabs (pals) are living in Israel and will be evacuated into their own lands.

SOON......

William Joyce writes with his limited knowledge of reality.

Please. Inside the borders of what is modern-day America, there were all of six WHITE Klu Klux Klansmen (seven when they had a party) for CENTURIES until the Europeans movement of modern times got going. Love 'em or hate 'em, the American Indians otherwise known as redmen were there by the millions for the same periods. Klu Klu Klan essentially pulled a white-man-vs.-the-Indians racial cleansing (a process still ongoing) to stake their claim. I ain't against it in principle, but don't buy the American White Nazi lie, guy.

William Joyce said:
ajwps, please write your own material. It's really pathetic when a Jewish guy has to steal comic routines from a gentile.

I wouldn't call myself a gentile if I were you. You are a racist nazi murderer and Christian people are not like you.

Your material is truly comic and laughable. You don't understand that your words were used against you by example or satire.

"The palestinians were there first but the UN intervened and now it's occupied by the Israeli-jews. shld they be vacuated? isn't it justified? YES.

what do u think?"

A) The "Palestinians" where there first ?! Are you sure ?! Are you actually going to tell me that they are decendents of Philistines ?! I would rather disagree as would almost all reputable historians. On the other hand I happen to be a "Cohen" so I trace my paternal lineage directly to Aron, Moses' brother. I know how long my people have lived on the land .. and no, not all of them left into the diaspora. There have always been Jews in Israel. The "Palestinians" are not a people that have been exactly striving for nationhood forever. This is a rather new thing in fact. Let me ask you this. If the "Palestinians" are such an independent group of Moslem Arabs, why wheren't they revolting during the Ottoman occupation which lasted for hundreds of years ?! Should I help out ? It's because there wheren't a whole lot of Arabs in the area and they considered themselves Ottoman Arabs .. just like those in Jordan, Syria, etc, etc. So no, the "Palestinians" where not there first.

B) I am glad that you bring up the UN. How can you refer to any UN decleration. The UN declares Israel a state and the Next day 3 Arab countries are shelling Jews. You want Jews to listen to UN resolutions now when Arabs never respected them from the start. More importantly, the Arabs / Moslems have learned that they can't take Israel on the battlefield, especially since Israel went nuclear. Now Arab states want to sanction Israel to death through the UN. Is it a surprise that the UN has 30+ Arab members and lord knows how many Moslem influenced votes. Syria is on the UN Security Council. This is a Moslem dictatorship that is on the US list of nations who sponsor terrorism. Are you getting where I'm going with this ?! Israel and the US don't give a rat's ass about the UN because it has rendered itself a corrupt League of Nations. All bark and no bite ... thank God. Still don't believe me that it's utterly corrupt ? Ask me about the oil for food program.

C) As for kicking Israel back to whatever border you may be speaking of (would be nice if you specifide) ... Do you understand that the Arab nations have now attacked Israel 5 times. Do you know what would have happened to the Jews in Israel if they lost even 1 of the wars ? So you are saying that Israel must always give back everything no matter how many times it is attacked. Heck, Israel probably deserved it. Here's a concept ... If you attack a country swearing to drive every man woman and child into the sea and you lose, you don't get backsies. That's right, there are reprocutions to actions. There is personal liability. You would rather Israel appease these people ... ask Chamberlain how that went. Israel could take care of this issue tomorrow and be done with it, which is what every Arab country would do to it's own citizens in the same situation, but it doesn't. Let's get things in prespective : 1.4 Billion Moslems in the World, 30+ Arab Nations, billions in oil revenue, plenty of land, and they still can't stand Israel's existence. You really think this is over a few extra square miles that the wall deviates from the 67 line ?!

The day that "Palestinians" start worrying more about their own internal issues will be the day that Israel will start considering negotiating again. Consider it the cost of being such a bad neighbor for so long. So no ... Israel should not evacuate every inch to the 67 line. The "Palestinians" should say "thank you" just for what they are now getting .. I am certain they would not be so gracious where the tables turned.

Forum List

Back