Gaza Seige

UNRWA Report: Gaza Siege Illegal and in Violation of Humanitarian Law
We HAVE Known About Gaza for several DECADES and before,thank you for you post.....but I regret to tell you the Zionists will just carry on the same,they just Snub their Noses at the UN, EXCEPT WHEN THEY STOLE PALESTINE,THEN THEY GROVELLED..steven

A careful reading of the OP and his subsequent posts leads me to believe that while he struggles to make it clear, he has successfully contrasted the UNRWA feature story (falsely identified as an official report) with the actual facts, exposing UNRWA - as if there was any doubt - for the Palestinian (and Hamas) shill we've all come to know them to be.

The fact that not a single MSM source bothered to pick up the UNRWA hit piece (or more accurately, hate piece) and none of the sources (MiddleEastMonitor, IMEMC, etc.) bothered to post a link to "the report" should tell any moderately intelligent and casually interested observer that it was written to appease a specific audience (Palestinians, loony leftists and Nazi-types like Thelick) in the hope that no one else would notice.

UNRWA is the UN agency charged with the care and maintenance of a people who have tossed generation after generation of their kids into a fire they themselves built ... a people so addicted to that UN mothering and support that they have lost the will to aspire to something better.

Anything that gets built in Gaza must be done so by international agencies at their own expense and at risk to life and limb. The link to the feature story those sources failed to provide:
Restrictions on freedom of movement waiting for a miracle | UNRWA

Life in Gaza 2016:

ShowImage.ashx
luxury-gaza-shopping-mall.png
Moron,You feed off Lies and YOUR BELLY IS FULL but YOU AND THE ZIONIST CRETS., ON HERE ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR MORE BULLSHIT.

ZIONISTS=BULLSHIT......just admit your failings,your life of total failure......Soon Forward Palestine

Yes, NaziBoy ... I understand you are frustrated. Fully 71 years after the fall of your much-beloved "Thousand Year Reich" and no one is buying your unabashed hate for The Joooo.

I truly feel your anguish ... wait ... no I don't. :lmao:
There is little point having any type of dialogue with you because you are Stupid,from now on I am going to be selective,whom I speak to because even when confronted with the truth you still continue to lie.

Uh-huh. I also understand your inability (or unwillingness) to admit your true nature and agenda NaziBoy and your need to run from those who have the temerity to call you on it.
As for your supposed desire to dialogue ... just look at your shrill response to my well supported points about UNRWA:

"Moron,You feed off Lies and YOUR BELLY IS FULL but YOU AND THE ZIONIST CRETS., ON HERE ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR MORE BULLSHIT. ZIONISTS=BULLSHIT......just admit your failings,your life of total failure......Soon Forward Palestin"

UN Official: Gaza Charity’s Transfer of Aid to Hamas is a “Profound Betrayal of Trust” ‪#‎Genieo‬ https://t.co/E1Ropl8K06

UN Official: Gaza Charity’s Transfer of Aid to Hamas is a “Profound Betrayal of Trust”
Featured Tweet Pin It Print This Post Send to Kindle UN Official: Gaza Charity’s Transfer of Aid to Hamas is a “Profound Betrayal of Trust” by TheTower.org Staff |…
THETOWER.ORG/3752-UN-OFFICI…
This is OLD NEWS to us in Paradise,6 days old.......and it is Zionist Bullshit,the Israeli Security Service and Torturers reckon the World Vision Palestinian Head in Gaza.......Gave Hamas $50 Million.....sorry about the Maths but Australia have only ever given 22 Million in total moreover,all of it accounted for.

What the Israeli Government are trying to do is limit the NGA working in Gaza....I suggest Aris you keep silent unti the TRUTH comes out NOT the LIES being spewed..............Typical Zionist Corruption.

Dont like the truth so you attack the poster for bringing it to the board. Typical islamofascist trick when they are backed into a corner
YAWN ad-nausium

Yes that sums up your input to this board, along with deflections and derailments

We HAVE Known About Gaza for several DECADES and before,thank you for you post.....but I regret to tell you the Zionists will just carry on the same,they just Snub their Noses at the UN, EXCEPT WHEN THEY STOLE PALESTINE,THEN THEY GROVELLED..steven

A careful reading of the OP and his subsequent posts leads me to believe that while he struggles to make it clear, he has successfully contrasted the UNRWA feature story (falsely identified as an official report) with the actual facts, exposing UNRWA - as if there was any doubt - for the Palestinian (and Hamas) shill we've all come to know them to be.

The fact that not a single MSM source bothered to pick up the UNRWA hit piece (or more accurately, hate piece) and none of the sources (MiddleEastMonitor, IMEMC, etc.) bothered to post a link to "the report" should tell any moderately intelligent and casually interested observer that it was written to appease a specific audience (Palestinians, loony leftists and Nazi-types like Thelick) in the hope that no one else would notice.

UNRWA is the UN agency charged with the care and maintenance of a people who have tossed generation after generation of their kids into a fire they themselves built ... a people so addicted to that UN mothering and support that they have lost the will to aspire to something better.

Anything that gets built in Gaza must be done so by international agencies at their own expense and at risk to life and limb. The link to the feature story those sources failed to provide:

Life in Gaza 2016:

ShowImage.ashx
Moron,You feed off Lies and YOUR BELLY IS FULL but YOU AND THE ZIONIST CRETS., ON HERE ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR MORE BULLSHIT.

ZIONISTS=BULLSHIT......just admit your failings,your life of total failure......Soon Forward Palestine

And not once have you proven your claims making you the one feeding of ISLAMONAZI BULLSHIT. Have you tried the new board yet ISLAMOMORONS_R_US password allahu ahkba

Life in Gaza 2016:

ShowImage.ashx

Yes, NaziBoy ... I understand you are frustrated. Fully 71 years after the fall of your much-beloved "Thousand Year Reich" and no one is buying your unabashed hate for The Joooo.

I truly feel your anguish ... wait ... no I don't. :lmao:
There is little point having any type of dialogue with you because you are Stupid,from now on I am going to be selective,whom I speak to because even when confronted with the truth you still continue to lie.

Still waiting for you to post the truth, will it ever happen. Stop using the hate sites and you might realise you have been duped by those you worship so much

MMMmmmm as you keep repeating Pheo,with relentless rapidity.........I don't suppose you ever imagine you are wrong..steve..I can't help you anymore

MMMmmmm as you keep repeating Pheo,with relentless rapidity.........I don't suppose you ever imagine you are wrong..steve..I can't help you anymore

That must mean that most posters are wrong as they same the same thing about you, as their posts to you show. Or did you think that they were all private ? ? ? ?

Forum List

Back