Gaza Palestinians Destroy Access to Their Own Humanitarian Aid

What Hamas has done & is still doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. But then, who are the people that elected Hamas to govern them?

". . .But then, who are the people that elected Hamas to govern them?"

:dunno: who else? "THEY" :oops-28: .....themselves......

...they live in another :safetocomeoutff: [underground] world than the rest of the above-ground world.

:wink:

What amazes me most about Palestinian mentality is how when they kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Palis & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. And still they don't stop with their acts of Palestinian mentality against Israel.

What Hamas has done & is still doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. But then, who are the people that elected Hamas to govern them?

". . .But then, who are the people that elected Hamas to govern them?"

:dunno: who else? "THEY" :oops-28: .....themselves......

...they live in another :safetocomeoutff: [underground] world than the rest of the above-ground world.

:wink:

What amazes me most about Palestinian mentality is how when they kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Palis & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. And still they don't stop with their acts of Palestinian mentality against Israel.

They need their own state. Good luck/God Bless. I hope that happens. they need export/imports, a tourist destination, a baseball team, build-up their beachfront property, instead of living under the THUMB of ...terrorists. The people are being exploited. used. fuck that abbas, what a nazi. 1/2 and 1/2. one half of the palestinian government are terrorists and the other - you know. 'salute.' :eusa_eh: capisce?

What you say is true about Hamas uses & abuses the Palestinians, keeping them from creating any infrastructure in a Palestinian State.

And tomorrow Jerusalem will again become Israel's official rightful capital. Oh how the Palestinians blew their opportunity by not striving for peace with Israel. I suspect we haven't seen the worst case of Palestinian mentality yet but will tomorrow (Monday May 14th.)

They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Forum List

Back