Gaza Palestinian Animals Join the Hate America Flag Burning Frenzy

Awwww....and we were told Hamas doesn't allow freedom? Hehehhehe pro Israel supporters will go to any extent to demonize palestinains including condradicting their statements...;) ....

Whoever told you that Hamas doesn't allow their "peaceful" people to burn American flags lied.

Awwww....and we were told Hamas doesn't allow freedom? Hehehhehe pro Israel supporters will go to any extent to demonize palestinains including condradicting their statements...;) ....

Whoever told you that Hamas doesn't allow their "peaceful" people to burn American flags lied.

Almost every Israeli supporter has told me Hamas doesnt allow freedom of speech

Hamas does not allow freedom of expression----it does allow and encourage the disgustig filth which and aggression and depravity which is mandated by the vile kharah which is the islamic partline That is why the filthy sluts of gaza dream of putting bombs on their stinkin whore asses------killing children EXCITES them and pleases their 'god"

Hamas does not allow freedom of expression----it does allow and encourage the disgustig filth which and aggression and depravity which is mandated by the vile kharah which is the islamic partline That is why the filthy sluts of gaza dream of putting bombs on their stinkin whore asses------killing children EXCITES them and pleases their 'god"

Hamas does allow......for the last time.....I've been there twice when Hamas was in power

yes Hamas allows whores the freedom of expression that they and their "boys" enjoy-----ie tying bombs to their stinking asses----screaming "allahuakbar" and then detonating hoping to kill children in honor of the PIG

Make sure that you stomp on the writing ----the arabic squibbles ---shoes on ------preferably a bit of dog feces----or let the dog defecate directly on the writing (the arabic squiggles) Do not worry if the dog fails to defecate-----let him at least WALK in the squiggles -------spit on the squiggles too.

if the dog won't shit, shoot the sumbitch in the head. death will cause the bowel muscles to release and you can have blood and shit and piss on the squiggles at the same fucking time.

If that post doesn't tell you that you are a seriously sick puppy then you are too far gone to be helped.

Forum List

Back