Gaza Israel crisis, explanation. Israel condemned all around the world.

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEEkEUcb2Y4]Israel and Hamas Gaza Strikes: The 'Collateral Damage' (Disturbing Video) - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Israel seems so "surprised" with all their FAKE outrage that Palestinians would respond to these disproportionate attacks by Israel. Which Israel started. And which Israel is responsible for.

Israel wants to devastate the economy. They want blood to please their Zionist sick agenda.

The world realizes this, Israel is the most cowardly nation on earth.

• Banned
Painfully retarded spokesman for Netanyahu

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8VbtRk5ufo]Gaza War Spiral: RT talks to Israeli PM spokesman - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Judaic terrorists bombing Gaza.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=l_ebBT9K4S0]Video: Israel airstrikes pounding Gaza overnight - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our God is Lucifer and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive." - Harold Wallace Rosenthal 1976.

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gha7p-hvHA]YouTube[/ame]

Watch near last minute. The truth can be seen. Israelis aren't in fear for anything, this is bullcrap. Little fire works cause no damage or do not sound anything near a Israeli strike.

Israel is a satanic state.

The man is full of crap, meanwhile the man in Gaza actually speaks the truth.

Israel is responsible for this escalation. Which is a pounding of Gaza by Israel.

Israel came out to destroy a defenseless population. Cowardly nation of cowards.

We saw how they faired with Hezbollah who can actually defend theirselves.

You're too sick in your head, Netanyahu is losing support over this election stunt.

And people are aware of the cruelty of his criminal government.
About 15 minutes ago, Rep. Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader, told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News that this morning,the House passed a resolution to support Israel in this current conflict. This means, my friend, the Peoples representatives, expressed Americas attitude toward Israel. In other words, Americans are strongly backing Israel.

Eventually, they'll all thank Israel once this is over.

You're too sick in your head, Netanyahu is losing support over this election stunt.

About 15 minutes ago, Rep. Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader, told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News that this morning,the House passed a resolution to support Israel in this current conflict. This means, my friend, the Peoples representatives, expressed Americas attitude toward Israel. In other words, Americans are strongly backing Israel.

Our government always supports Israel as long as Aipac exists and talks with money.

In reality if Obama truly had a choice he would fuck Israel over and fuck Netanyahu over.

Americans aren't backing Israel at all. I've seen very few back Israel.

American citizens don't all stand with Israel. We know that Israel triggered the conflict and they are pretty much shooting fish in a barrel and killing innocents left and right. Militant groups barely caused any damage to Israel or affected people at all. People are moving freely and only for a few minutes during the day they might have to stay in their homes. Israel keeps claiming "mistakes" .

No more treating Israel like a "God". Like the Jews want us to.

When it is probably the most Satanic nation on earth.

Our government always supports Israel as long as Aipac exists and talks with money.

In reality if Obama truly had a choice he would fuck Israel over and fuck Netanyahu over.

American citizens don't all stand with Israel. We know that Israel triggered the conflict and they are pretty much shooting fish in a barrel and killing innocents left and right. Militant groups barely caused any damage to Israel or affected people at all. People are moving freely and only for a few minutes during the day they might have to stay in their homes. Israel keeps claiming "mistakes" .

What is it you don't understand about Representative of the People? Each district in America, all 435 of them, has a representative to voice the Will Of The People in his/her district. A majority of Representatives voted today to back Israel. What is it you still don't understand?

What is it you don't understand about Representative of the People? Each district in America, all 435 of them, has a representative to voice the Will Of The People in his/her district. A majority of Representatives voted today to back Israel. What is it you still don't understand?

Hossfly, I don't believe the average citizen supports Israel like you think so. Government means nothing, politics is a long story.

While its true Americans support Israel more then any other people's. We are starting to have more and more people upset by their actions.

I have seen some Israel's express regret over this yet again use of force, which doesn't work. Dialogue needs to happen.

This is the work of the Likud right wing party who wins elections off of war. The Israelis need to get straight and not elect these criminals again.

Most people I have seen aren't in support of Israel. There definitely are people who do. But, in person, it's mostly been Jewish people who defend their actions.

In the media it's also a similar story. The media here in the US isn't telling the truth.

We need honest reporting like around the world. Fair reporting. The media here is giving a one sided agenda rigged and biased for Israel.

Cnn, is actually not that biased as it used to be, since they know they will lose ratings, Americans are upset of dishonest reporting which is hurting the media, and they better change with it.

Hossfly, I don't believe the average citizen supports Israel like you think so. Government means nothing, politics is a long story.

While its true Americans support Israel more then any other people's. We are starting to have more and more people upset by their actions.

I have seen some Israel's express regret over this yet again use of force, which doesn't work. Dialogue needs to happen.

This is the work of the Likud right wing party who wins elections off of war. The Israelis need to get straight and not elect these criminals again.

Most people I have seen aren't in support of Israel. There definitely are people who do. But, in person, it's mostly been Jewish people who defend their actions.

In the media it's also a similar story. The media here in the US isn't telling the truth.

We need honest reporting like around the world. Fair reporting. The media here is giving a one sided agenda rigged and biased for Israel.

Cnn, is actually not that biased as it used to be, since they know they will lose ratings, Americans are upset of dishonest reporting which is hurting the media, and they better change with it.
Holy shit! I've been talking to a parrot!

Everyone in the world is not against Israel as much as you hope they are. Meanwhile, where is your report about Syria? After all, with over 30,000 dead, thousands wounded plus thousands of refugees, there must be reports of many in the world condemning what is happening there. By the way, since you don't get out of the house much, you really have no idea what most Americans think about Israel and the Arabs. Americans have seen what you Muslims can do over an insignificant film clip so you don't think they have an idea of what Israel is up against? Meanwhile, we can all take note that Baghdad Bob thinks Israel is the most Satanic nation, when it is his own Muslim brethren who have had and are still having a grand old time murdering people in the name of their religion.

People, this is terrorism. C'mon folks, if you were under attack like this.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ylbRhQFapw]Israeli Airstrike Hits Gaza Interior Ministry - YouTube[/ame]

Hossfly, you twist and divert.

If you really do get real and want to address the topic. I'm free to answer.

Are you really stupid enough to believe the crap you are posting? Very few Americans are whiny racists like you. Polls consistently show that Americans overwhelmingly support Israel over the Palestinians, and if the question were asked about Hamas, support for Israel would be close to unanimous.

Israel suffered 451 rocket and mortar attacks, some of them involving more than one missile fired, in the first ten months of 2012. That's at least 45 attacks a month, at least 11 attacks a week. Israel waited this long to take corrective action because it hoped to avoid troubling its relationship with Egypt, but the Gaza terrorists went too far, and now Israel is doing what every other country in the world would have done long ago if its population had suffered 451 rocket and mortar attacks in the first 10 months of the year, 45 attacks a month, 11 attacks a week.

Netanyahu has been negligent in his duty to protect the citizens of Israel from attack until now and hopefully now, Netanyahu will refuse all offers of truce this time and continue the operation until the Gaza terrorists formally announce they have given up using violence against Israel for good and agree to get rid of all their offensive weapons or until all the leaderships of all the terrorist gangs have been captured or killed.

Forum List

Back