Gaza hoping for end of siege

Egyptians are so islamophobic. Why are they making such a fuss about their soldiers being killed by "Pal'istanians" and weapons smuggling by "Pal'istanians" burrowing under their borders?

Egyptians are so islamophobic. Why are they making such a fuss about their soldiers being killed by "Pal'istanians" and weapons smuggling by "Pal'istanians" burrowing under their borders?
The Palestinians don't attack Egypt.

Tell that to the Egyptians. They disagree.

Your deep denial of contingent reality is a pathology you need help for.

Can you name some?

Another of your deflections.

Can you explain why the Egyptians are taking steps to deal with the islamo-gophers burrowing under their border?

Can you name some?

Can you explain why the Egyptians are taking steps to deal with the islamo-gophers burrowing under their border?
A couple $B a year from Uncle Sam.

Can you name some?

Oh, my. "Everything is the fault of the Great Satan™" is your usual sidestep to provide an allowance for Islamic terrorism.

I suppose the Egyptians dont need your feeble conspiracy theories to understand where they are threatened.

Closing of Egypt's Rafah crossing leaves thousands of Gazans stranded

Egypt closed Rafah, the only crossing point between Egypt and the Palestinian territory, on Oct. 25 after attacks by Islamist militants which killed 33 Egyptian soldiers, an assault that prompted Cairo to declare a state of emergency in the area.

Can you name some?

FALSE

The US offers Israel a DISCOUNT on certain products with a lot of conditions attached. They don't actually give Israel anything

Next

Can you name some?

Oh, my. "Everything is the fault of the Great Satan™" is your usual sidestep to provide an allowance for Islamic terrorism.

I suppose the Egyptians dont need your feeble conspiracy theories to understand where they are threatened.

Egypt closed Rafah, the only crossing point between Egypt and the Palestinian territory, on Oct. 25 after attacks by Islamist militants which killed 33 Egyptian soldiers, an assault that prompted Cairo to declare a state of emergency in the area.
The Palestinians did that?

Can you name some?

FALSE

The US offers Israel a DISCOUNT on certain products with a lot of conditions attached. They don't actually give Israel anything

Next
We were talking about Egypt.

Do try to keep up.

Can you name some?

More excuses for "Pal'istanian' terrorists?

Gunmen kill 16 Egyptian soldiers on border with Gaza and Israel

Egypt blamed Islamist militants from Gaza and Egypt's troubled Sinai Peninsula for yesterday's attack and President Mohammed Morsi said they "will pay dearly".

Shirley, you have a handy conspiracy theory to excuse "Pal'stanian" terrorism.

Can you name some?

Egypt blamed Islamist militants from Gaza and Egypt's troubled Sinai Peninsula for yesterday's attack and President Mohammed Morsi said they "will pay dearly".

"Egypt blames"

Yeah, there is your proof right there.

"Egypt blames"

As I thought, you retreat to conspiracy theories rather than face an uncomfortable truth.

"Egypt blames"

As I thought, you retreat to conspiracy theories rather than face an uncomfortable truth.
Happens every time! It's called "Palestinian Mentality". :lmao:

"Egypt blames"

The uncomfortable truth is that Morsi was removed from power in a military coup in 2013. WTF are you morons talking about? Sheesh, what idiots you people are.

"Egypt blames"

The uncomfortable truth is that Morsi was removed from power in a military coup in 2013. WTF are you morons talking about? Sheesh, what idiots you people are.
WTF are you talking about? Morsi, which is the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate wasn't even supposed to run. When Mubarak was forced out of power the Muslim Brotherhood couldn't resist and immediately reneged on their promise By bringing Morsi forward. Then when Morsi started oppressing and persecuting women and Christians, and moved to change the Egyptian constitution, General Sissi stepped in and saved the Egyptian people from the evil of Islamism.

Let us remember that the Muslim brotherhood is like the Harvard of Islamic terrorism, laying the foundation for Islamism and terrorist groups such as Hamas, Al Queda, and ISIS, and are responsible for the persecution and killing and terrororizing Egyptian Coptic Christians. That is why the Egyptians have right labeled Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood as terrorists.

But, now that you've shown your love and adoration for Islamist animals like Morsi, there goes your bullshit shtick of having fake concern for the Christians of the region.

Last edited:
Well that is great. Let Egypt open up the border, if they are predisposed to doing so.

I mean apparently there is no reason not to do so because there is no threat by Hamas I hear :biggrin:

Forum List

Back