Gaza Freedom Flotilla: Not Just another Middle East Crisis

The MSM>.

Since you seem confused, here is what constitutes a MAINSTREAM NEWS SOURCE:

1) NT Times
2) Reuters
3) Wall St. Journal
4) BBC
5) Associated Press, etc.

The report also needs to be filed by someone who is a true journalist, not some random "palestinian working in the Gaza strip under the auspices of Hamas" i.e., they are able to operate without censorship like those who suffered in the WB under Arafat's control.

I have not seen even one of your sources come from any of the 5 listed above. Unless you can find one, stop wasting our time with BS.

Last edited:
The MSM>.

1) NT Times
2) Reuters
3) Wall St. Journal
4) BBC

The report also needs to be filed by someone who is a true journalist, not some random "palestinian working in the Gaza strip under the auspices of Hamas" i.e., they are able to operate without censorship like those who suffered in the WB under Arafat's control.

I have not seen even one of your sources come from any of the 5 listed above. Unless you can find one, stop wasting our time with BS.

So now you are pimping the lamestream media?

That is sad.

It is funny, though, that the LSM reports that Hamas "violently seized control of the Gaza Strip" when they were already the elected government in power. How many people are stupid enough to believe that line?

The MSM>.

1) NT Times
2) Reuters
3) Wall St. Journal
4) BBC

That is sad.

It is funny, though, that the LSM reports that Hamas "violently seized control of the Gaza Strip" when they were already the elected government in power. How many people are stupid enough to believe that line?

And, you're a retard pimping bogus sources.

Admonition to others: Whatever this guy writes, the opposite is true.

Human Rights Watch: "Hamas Should End Torture And Murder"
Gaza: Hamas Should End Killings, Torture | Human Rights Watch
:clap2:

1) NT Times
2) Reuters
3) Wall St. Journal
4) BBC

That is sad.

So, do you believe that Hamas "violently seized control of the Gaza Strip" when they were already the elected government in power?

That is sad.

So, do you believe that Hamas "violently seized control of the Gaza Strip" when they were already the elected government in power?

I know you were just caught lying, as you are prone to do.
Everything you write--the opposite is true.
You are The Forum Dunce.

I know you were just caught lying, as you are prone to do.
Everything you write--the opposite is true.
You are The Forum Dunce.

What, are you stuck on stupid and cannot answer a simple question?

Actually the sources posted were a Canadian journalist on the CBC, a British journalist and a Palestinian journalist. The Palestinian journalist lives in Gaza and reported in real time.

BTW,
Democracy Now! | Staff

Tell me about one of your sources.

Like the palestinian "journalist" who called the al-dura killing pre-meditated? Sorry, but without a MSM news source, your comments are trash.

Here is your so-called main stream media.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6hCe6CBwko[/ame]

Persecution And Murder Of Christians In Gaza...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iM-kzqAGY]YouTube - Palestine: Muslim Persecution of Christians[/ame]

Wall Street Journal: Muslim Persecution Of Christians

Daniel Schwammenthal: Bethlehem's Persecuted Christians - WSJ.com

Damn Marc, there is a lot more propaganda out their than this one article. Post something new please.

I don't post for your benefit, moron, I post for the few intelligent people here.

Everything you write, the opposite is true.

And, you are pwned.

I am sure the intelligent people out their remember seeing this post many times. Go find some new propaganda.

Damn Marc, there is a lot more propaganda out their than this one article. Post something new please.

I don't post for your benefit, moron, I post for the few intelligent people here.

And, you are pwned.

I am sure the intelligent people out their remember seeing this post many times. Go find some new propaganda.

The truth of Muslim persecution and murder of Christians sux for you, moron.

When the Wall Street Journal retracts their story, then, it might be propaganda. Until then, suck on it.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Senior Hamas official Dr. Ismail Radwan said that Israel’s threats to hijack the Freedom Flotilla convoy and prevent it from reaching the besieged Gaza Strip are an act of piracy and bravado reflecting its terrorist mentality.

In a press statement to Al-Bayan media center on Thursday, Dr. Radwan affirmed that Israel is concerned about the ships because they intend to break its four-year blockade on Gaza and the isolation imposed on the Palestinian government.

The Hamas official pointed out that Israel would face challenges that could prevent it from attacking the convoy and called on the international community to state their position clearly towards such act of piracy.

Radwan: Israel?s threats to attack Freedom Flotilla are "piracy"

Forum List

Back