Gaza Freedom Flotilla: Not Just another Middle East Crisis

That does not matter because the Mandate flopped. The Plan did not take place. Proof that it did not take place was UN Resolution 181. Why would there be a partition plan, and why would Israel (at the time a yet to be declared state within a state) accept a state on part of Palestine when they got the whole pie 25 years earlier?u

God JHVH does not recognize any Palestine Mandate. First of all there are no Palestinians. There are only people who have trespassed on God's land of Eden, and God says that the penalty for trespassing on His land is death. Now, either the idiots from Egypt or Syria who call themselves Palestinians can either run like hell for Arabia or they can die. Since they worship Satan, they have no right to be in the land of JHVH. God has spoken. His Word is final. Amen Halleluia!

you, sir, are a batshit crazy nutjob example of why christians enjoy killing as long as it's linked to their salvation.

wow.

:cuckoo:

That does not matter because the Mandate flopped. The Plan did not take place. Proof that it did not take place was UN Resolution 181. Why would there be a partition plan, and why would Israel (at the time a yet to be declared state within a state) accept a state on part of Palestine when they got the whole pie 25 years earlier?u

God JHVH does not recognize any Palestine Mandate. First of all there are no Palestinians. There are only people who have trespassed on God's land of Eden, and God says that the penalty for trespassing on His land is death. Now, either the idiots from Egypt or Syria who call themselves Palestinians can either run like hell for Arabia or they can die. Since they worship Satan, they have no right to be in the land of JHVH. God has spoken. His Word is final. Amen Halleluia!

you, sir, are a batshit crazy nutjob example of why christians enjoy killing as long as it's linked to their salvation.

wow.

He does NOT Represent Christians...

:)

peace...

Of course, according to international law this is a massacre
Any attack on the ships of the International Freedom Flotilla could also put Israeli government officials in violation of several articles of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Part VII :

article 87(a) provides for “freedom of navigation.”

article 88, states, “The high seas shall be reserved for peaceful purposes.”

arrticle 89 states, “No State may validly purport to subject any part of the high seas to its sovereignty.”

article 90 states, “Every State, whether coastal or land-locked, has the right to sail ships flying its flag on the high seas
As Richard Falk, Professor Emeritus of International Law at Princeton University said, “by now it has been demonstrated that neither governments nor the UN will challenge this blockade, only people of conscience and courage will.” Support demonstrations are taking place in cities around the world demanding action from the US government and the UN to defend free passage in international waters and to end the illegal siege of Gaza.
Les vétérans US : si Israël s'en prend à la flotille, elle viole les lois de la mer - Le blog de Nicole

Last edited:

That is a damned lie and you are a damned liar. Why do pathological liars like you abound on this forum? Please get psychiatric help. Lie after lie after lie after lie from you and you think it is perfectly normal to carry on as you do.

wow.

peace...

Sticks and stones for you clowns all over again. Low IQ clowns like you always call people names because you are seriously lacking in gray matter.

I am a credentialed Christian Minister and represent mainstream Christianity.

The Bible is the book I use to know the past, present and future of the region around Israel.

You ought to try reading it once in a while. Do you know the names of the first six books of the Bible? Do you know the last three books of the Bible.

Have you ever read any of the books of prophecy and seen how 43,013 prophecies have come true already with only a few more to be fulfilled in the Last Days of the Earth?

When you see that all of the prophecies have been checked off one after another, do you stand in AWE of a Majestic God who put the whole program in writing for those who are intelligent enough to read. If you think you are intelligent enough to read, why haven't you? If the Bible is right, you only risk an eternity in Hell. That just might suck, Big Time!

wow.

peace...

Sticks and stones for you clowns all over again. Low IQ clowns like you always call people names because you are seriously lacking in gray matter.

The Bible is the book I use to know the past, present and future of the region around Israel.

You ought to try reading it once in a while. Do you know the names of the first six books of the Bible? Do you know the last three books of the Bible.

Have you ever read any of the books of prophecy and seen how 43,013 prophecies have come true already with only a few more to be fulfilled in the Last Days of the Earth?

When you see that all of the prophecies have been checked off one after another, do you stand in AWE of a Majestic God who put the whole program in writing for those who are intelligent enough to read. If you think you are intelligent enough to read, why haven't you? If the Bible is right, you only risk an eternity in Hell. That just might suck, Big Time!

First, it doesn't take much to become "credentialed" in some batshit crazy denomination of any faith. If you've convinced David Koresh that you "get it" then you graduate. whooptyfuckingdo.

Second, you espouse nothing original here. The books of the bible were written for people who ALSO thought that the messiah was just around the corner. funny how you silly fuckers always predict but never produce.

Third, your personal interpretation means two things: jack and shit. Indeed, the haughty nature of your bat shit craziness never ceases to amuse me as self righteous dogma junkies insist that they are about to be proven correct. Hell, I bet you made wild predictions before the year 2000 too. And, consequently, had to rationalize why your prediction were so far off on January 1, 2001.

Lastly, I've read the bible front to back. That you seem to think naming books instead of understanding the message speaks VOLUMES. I assure you, with as much "kill em all" tripe you've spread on the forum this week it's clear that you missed the point entirely.

I assure you, you'll have a heart attack and die into oblivion before ANYONE finds themselves dealing with your wacky fucking opinion of spiritual truths.

peace...

First, it doesn't take much to become "credentialed" in some batshit crazy denomination of any faith. If you've convinced David Koresh that you "get it" then you graduate. whooptyfuckingdo.

Second, you espouse nothing original here. The books of the bible were written for people who ALSO thought that the messiah was just around the corner. funny how you silly fuckers always predict but never produce.

Third, your personal interpretation means two things: jack and shit. Indeed, the haughty nature of your bat shit craziness never ceases to amuse me as self righteous dogma junkies insist that they are about to be proven correct. Hell, I bet you made wild predictions before the year 2000 too. And, consequently, had to rationalize why your prediction were so far off on January 1, 2001.

Lastly, I've read the bible front to back. That you seem to think naming books instead of understanding the message speaks VOLUMES. I assure you, with as much "kill em all" tripe you've spread on the forum this week it's clear that you missed the point entirely.

I assure you, you'll have a heart attack and die into oblivion before ANYONE finds themselves dealing with your wacky fucking opinion of spiritual truths.

Again, you just show us how stupid you are. The prophecies come together for those who read and study them. There are two time periods depicted in the Bible, 1. "The Later Days" and 2. The Last Days.

We are in The Later Days and very close to entering the Last Days. The Prophets were very specific in that they told us "It will be in The Later Days" or "It will be in the Last Days." Some ignorant people in the past disregarded this and did not know that Israel had to be Born Again for the final fulfillment of the End Time prophecies.

Satan (Islam) has sworn total hatred towards God JHVH and has promised to behead his followers and behead the Jews for any testimony of the Word of God that they give. That time is now at hand. A massive economic collapse is coming and a world war will be started by the Islamics (Satanists) as foretold in the Bible.

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

Rev 18:2 With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable

Rev 18:21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Rev 19:2 for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants (that were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God)."

Rev 19:3 And again they shouted: "Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever."

Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." [fn] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the false prophet religion and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Rev 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Praise God and Death to Islam and the False Prophet for their beheading of Christians for their honest testimony of the Word of God!

God is coming back and He is mad as hell at Islam (Satan) for its disgusting fornication with the world.

Like I said, your opinion of biblical interpretation means two things: jack and shit. Sure, sure.. Fred Phelps is just as convinced as you are. Meanwhile, you are both full of shit and, honestly, a horrible example of christianity in general but a concise example of how christianity functions like a cultural STD.

Hate to break it to you, nutter, but you are not the first or last person who thinks that they know more about Revelation than you really do.

another day, another christian nutter... ho hum.

:rolleyes:

Turkey on the path of resurgence means it has to take a critical stance toward Israel, because Ankara needs to re-establish itself as the hegemon in the Middle East and the leader of the wider Islamic world. (...)
The Turks are apparently sensing an opportunity to try and push Israel into a difficult situation. (...)
While the emerging situation presents itself as a win-win situation for Turkey, it places Israel in an extremely difficult situation, regardless of how it deals with the flotilla.
(...)
Free Article for Non-Members | STRATFOR

turkeyisrael800.jpg

It is so stupid posting this nonsense about a navy the Turkeys think they have. It would all disappear within five minutes if Israel decided that it needed to go.

Say Bye Bye Turkey Navy!

Turkey on the path of resurgence means it has to take a critical stance toward Israel, because Ankara needs to re-establish itself as the hegemon in the Middle East and the leader of the wider Islamic world. (...)
The Turks are apparently sensing an opportunity to try and push Israel into a difficult situation. (...)
While the emerging situation presents itself as a win-win situation for Turkey, it places Israel in an extremely difficult situation, regardless of how it deals with the flotilla.
(...)
Free Article for Non-Members | STRATFOR

turkeyisrael800.jpg

It is so stupid posting this nonsense about a navy the Turkeys think they have. It would all disappear within five minutes if Israel decided that it needed to go.

Say Bye Bye Turkey Navy!

HeeeeeEEYAAAAHHHH!!!
only-jesus-riding-a-dinosaur-could-save-this-poor-9527-1264012014-20.jpg

wow.

peace...

Are you still pimping hocus pocus on the ME board?

God totally told me he thinks you have terrible BO. Totally.

Spawn of Satan, you can resort to foolish attacks and innuendo. I bath two times a day. I am very active with my congregation of born again Christians.

Since you are the offspring of Satan I expect blasphemy as you constantly utter.

You will die soon for your sins and IN your sins. Knowing that, you are condemned to Hell for all eternity.

Shame that. You had an opportunity to turn to God, but you mocked Him and allowed Satan to possess you and breed with you. You are now an abomination unto the Lord and need to be removed from this Earth according to the Bible. I suppose you can still try to turn to God, but I do not think it will work. God will not be fooled by someone as satanically evil as you. Just go to Hell where you belong and let the rest of the world seek after God JHVH.

insane, stupid and demon possessed. you would probably be much more successful if you took your rant out in the streets or ran a tent show revival somewhere.

you are getting shredded here. nobody on this board is going to be saved by anything you are trying to express.

why do you think you need to be born again, dummy? because you and your ancestors consistently fucked up and needed to keep coming back to try and learn to fulfill the covenant of unconditional love the right way.

if you do, the promise is eternal life and a body that lasts a thousand years before your spirit needs any rebirthing.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THIS WITHOUT READING DEUTERONOMY 6 and 7 at least 10 times and meditating on what it says for at least 10 hours.

Like I said, your opinion of biblical interpretation means two things: jack and shit. Sure, sure.. Fred Phelps is just as convinced as you are. Meanwhile, you are both full of shit and, honestly, a horrible example of christianity in general but a concise example of how christianity functions like a cultural STD.

Hate to break it to you, nutter, but you are not the first or last person who thinks that they know more about Revelation than you really do.

another day, another christian nutter... ho hum.

:rolleyes:
i am becoming more and more favorably impressed with your timely and usually on target mud flinging every day.

if you would really like to gain my respect and that of the people in this community who have similar viewpoints, i would like to see at least as many compliments to the people you agree with and more posts coming from your own heart and mind without the inspiration you get in response to ignorance.

Again, you just show us how stupid you are. The prophecies come together for those who read and study them. There are two time periods depicted in the Bible, 1. "The Later Days" and 2. The Last Days.

We are in The Later Days and very close to entering the Last Days. The Prophets were very specific in that they told us "It will be in The Later Days" or "It will be in the Last Days." Some ignorant people in the past disregarded this and did not know that Israel had to be Born Again for the final fulfillment of the End Time prophecies.

Satan (Islam) has sworn total hatred towards God JHVH and has promised to behead his followers and behead the Jews for any testimony of the Word of God that they give. That time is now at hand. A massive economic collapse is coming and a world war will be started by the Islamics (Satanists) as foretold in the Bible.

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

Rev 18:2 With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable

Rev 18:21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Rev 19:2 for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants (that were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God)."

Rev 19:3 And again they shouted: "Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever."

Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." [fn] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the false prophet religion and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Rev 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Praise God and Death to Islam and the False Prophet for their beheading of Christians for their honest testimony of the Word of God!

God is coming back and He is mad as hell at Islam (Satan) for its disgusting fornication with the world.

hoo-hah! now we get a revelation fest.

neubird, did you know that the author of that book wrote it in a state of delirium caused by long imprisonment and torture?

what makes you think that 2000 year old hallucinations are going to be made manifest?

Well, you're around, aren't you? If anyone here resembles a 2000 year old delusion it would be you.
Studied with the Alter Rebbe lately?

Well, you're around, aren't you? If anyone here resembles a 2000 year old delusion it would be you.

ah, rabbi putzkopf, stalking me, are you?

you are on the edge of libel. i told you that i studied with the rebbe's nephew, lazer rivkin.

call crown heights and ask if lazer was posted to USF in tampa between 1975 and 1980 if you want to assuage your doubts about my honesty and sanity.

i have no doubts about yours --- you are clearly a liar and obviously insane.

good luck when you meet hashem face to face, putzkopf

That is a damned lie and you are a damned liar. Why do pathological liars like you abound on this forum? Please get psychiatric help. Lie after lie after lie after lie from you and you think it is perfectly normal to carry on as you do.

Let's see Richard Falk, Professor Emeritus of International Law at Princeton University, or, an internet bible thumper who cannot find the religion board.

Hmmm, who to believe, who to believe.

you are on the edge of libel. i told you that i studied with the rebbe's nephew, lazer rivkin.

call crown heights and ask if lazer was posted to USF in tampa between 1975 and 1980 if you want to assuage your doubts about my honesty and sanity.

"Stalking you"? This is an open forum where anyone can post. This is a thread where Ive posted before.
You're nutso. And ignorant as hell to boot. The Alter Rebbe died in 1812 so if you imagine you studied with his nephew you're delusional. Which we knew anyway. And tossing Meir Kahane's name out there tells me you don't know what you're talking about. What do you suppose Kahana y'sh would have to say about Israel defending itself from hordes of Muslims and goyim?

"Stalking you"? This is an open forum where anyone can post. This is a thread where Ive posted before.
You're nutso. And ignorant as hell to boot. The Alter Rebbe died in 1812 so if you imagine you studied with his nephew you're delusional. Which we knew anyway. And tossing Meir Kahane's name out there tells me you don't know what you're talking about. What do you suppose Kahana y'sh would have to say about Israel defending itself from hordes of Muslims and goyim?

i'm well aware of the nature of this board. i've been assaulted so many times in my life by insane people, that i get a slight paranoid reaction when people like you pop up with your defamatory remarks. i probably shouldn't have said anything until you'd done it a few times. my bad. you win that point.

menachem schneerson, was called the alte rebbe and he died in the 20th century, in the 80's or 90's, i forget which. i have no idea who you are referring to as this other alter rebbe. what was his real name? where was he from? schneerson's nephew's name is lazer rivkin. if you want to contact him to confirm what i say, send my regards.

and yes, i do know what kahane DID SAY about that and it went straight from his lips to my ears. i was one of the charter members of the chicago chapter of the JDL. if i mention buzz alpert, howard crater and alex jacobson, will that help you argue the points in the future rather than assaulting my credibility.

how come you haven't dissed me about binstock or bronner? you probably don't even know who either one of those two are.

i'll refrain from attempting to diagnose your mental problems, but you seem to be just another ignorant pot calling the kettle black.

i'm well aware of the nature of this board. i've been assaulted so many times in my life by insane people, that i get a slight paranoid reaction when people like you pop up with your defamatory remarks. i probably shouldn't have said anything until you'd done it a few times. my bad. you win that point.

menachem schneerson, was called the alte rebbe and he died in the 20th century, in the 80's or 90's, i forget which. i have no idea who you are referring to as this other alter rebbe. what was his real name? where was he from? schneerson's nephew's name is lazer rivkin. if you want to contact him to confirm what i say, send my regards.

and yes, i do know what kahane DID SAY about that and it went straight from his lips to my ears. i was one of the charter members of the chicago chapter of the JDL. if i mention buzz alpert, howard crater and alex jacobson, will that help you argue the points in the future rather than assaulting my credibility.

how come you haven't dissed me about binstock or bronner? you probably don't even know who either one of those two are.

i'll refrain from attempting to diagnose your mental problems, but you seem to be just another ignorant pot calling the kettle black.

The Alter Rebbe

And obviously whatever Kahane said went straight from ear and out the other. You never answered teh question as to what he would have said about Israel's actions.
I've never heard of any of those other characters. of course I didnt hang around terrorist groups either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back