Gaza Freedom Flotilla Attacked, 2 killed 50 Injured - Israeli Murder and Piracy

Why would they try to take the weapons away from the troops who came aboard to search the vessels? The only possible reason to do that is that they were insane, or that they were deliberately trying to provoke an incident. If it was the latter, they got what they deserved.

Why would some fool send armed retards out to attack a civilian ship in international waters?

Because they have a legal right to board and inspect any ship entering their territorial waters. Every country with any territorial waters claims this right, and no one but an imbecile would try to claim Israel was legally in the wrong to do so.

Are you an imbecile?

Yes. He is an imbecile.

The supposedly peaceful protesters are solely to blame for any and all deaths. They CHOSE to attack armed men with sticks and tried to seize their weapons. THEY alone are responsible for every death.

so sgt it is really all about ....might makes right with you, isnt it?

the people who are armed rule?

the meek aint getting anything but their asses kicked and they deserve it......:cuckoo:

The only one cuckoo here is you, who still has an axe to grind with Israel after 40+ years. Retired makles a good point: you go looking for trouble, you'll likely find it. They went to be provocative. I don't know what they expected. Maybe coming from Europe they expected Israel to roll over just like the Euroweenies do.
Imagine if they had tried going to Iran like that.

The supposedly peaceful protesters are solely to blame for any and all deaths. They CHOSE to attack armed men with sticks and tried to seize their weapons. THEY alone are responsible for every death.

the meek aint getting anything but their asses kicked and they deserve it......:cuckoo:

The only one cuckoo here is you, who still has an axe to grind with Israel after 40+ years. Retired makles a good point: you go looking for trouble, you'll likely find it. They went to be provocative. I don't know what they expected. Maybe coming from Europe they expected Israel to roll over just like the Euroweenies do.

you go looking for trouble

I think it was Israel who went to them.

you go looking for trouble

I think it was Israel who went to them.

I strongly question the first two words of your statement. You have never exhibited thought in any of your posts.

Why would they try to take the weapons away from the troops who came aboard to search the vessels? The only possible reason to do that is that they were insane, or that they were deliberately trying to provoke an incident. If it was the latter, they got what they deserved.

I just thought I'd requote this.

I am sorry that people died.

But if this is what happened, then it was not unexpected.

The sad part is Israel always said that after the goods were inspected, anything that actually was humanitarian and allowable would be let in.

So the point of the exercise was????

To create an incident.

"Israel" will end soon, because the world sooner or later will know the truth about "Israel" which was built on Palestinian land and blood . It will end because INJUSTICE DOESN'T LAST FOR LONG.

They went to be provocative. I don't know what they expected. Maybe coming from Europe they expected Israel to roll over just like the Euroweenies do.

:lol:

I haven't checked for a while now, what people currently holds the pole position in Greatest Victim competition? Palistinians? Israelites?

I think maybe the Palistinians think they lead since they refer to "injustice". Israel is clearly ahead of any European since they get to call names make historical remarks...

"Israel" will end soon, because the world sooner or later will know the truth about "Israel" which was built on Palestinian land and blood . It will end because INJUSTICE DOESN'T LAST FOR LONG.

They went to be provocative. I don't know what they expected. Maybe coming from Europe they expected Israel to roll over just like the Euroweenies do.

:lol:

I haven't checked for a while now, what people currently holds the pole position in Greatest Victim competition? Palistinians? Israelites?

I think maybe the Palistinians think they lead since they refer to "injustice". Israel is clearly ahead of any European since they get to call names make historical remarks...

Who the fuck are Israelites? Get lost, troll.

Who the fuck are Israelites?

Oh, my spelling mistake, but I mean the person who is a spitting image of his enemy.

WTF are you running your pie hole about? Do Israelis blow up civilians in pizza shops? Do Israelis send their small children to war zones? Do Israelis lob missiles into populated areas?
Get a fucking clue you jew hating troll before you post here again.

The sad part is Israel always said that after the goods were inspected, anything that actually was humanitarian and allowable would be let in.

To create an incident.

Jillian, the shipment of aid wasn't going to Israel. Who are they to demand an inspection? Exactly when do the people, a generation of which have been born, lived, and died in that ghetto Israel created, become sovereign? That is not to be allowed? Generations more should be born, live, and die with the neighbors telling them they have to live with less water, food, and human dignity than anyone in this world would stand for in any given DAY? Any abused spouse would rise up in defiance at some point, and you would fully support them, I expect even if they were married to your brother. Why are the Palestinians supposed to bear forever more than anyone else would be expected to tolerate on a bad day? How do you support this?

WTF are you running your pie hole about? Do Israelis blow up civilians in pizza shops? Do Israelis send their small children to war zones? Do Israelis lob missiles into populated areas?

As much as it might dissapoint you and very much unlike the countries around the middle east, this here place requires no permission to speak freely.

Be it from you, a muslim or what ever person hiding his or her fear behind hate I think it is quite obvious. Easy to spot.

That kind of rethoric is transparent to religion or etnicity.

Oh, my spelling mistake, but I mean the person who is a spitting image of his enemy.

Do Israelis blow up civilians in pizza shops?

Let's see.

Israel blows civilians up in their homes, in their offices, in their funerals, in their cars, on their fishing boats, on their farms, on their streets.

Nope, no pizza shops.

To create an incident.

Jillian, the shipment of aid wasn't going to Israel. Who are they to demand an inspection? Exactly when do the people, a generation of which have been born, lived, and died in that ghetto Israel created, become sovereign? That is not to be allowed? Generations more should be born, live, and die with the neighbors telling them they have to live with less water, food, and human dignity than anyone in this world would stand for in any given DAY? Any abused spouse would rise up in defiance at some point, and you would fully support them, I expect even if they were married to your brother. Why are the Palestinians supposed to bear forever more than anyone else would be expected to tolerate on a bad day? How do you support this?

They demanded an inspection because the shipment was going to blockaded territory. The blockade was implemented by both Israel and Egypt. Both countries have the right to inspect the shipment under international law. The US inspects N.Korean ships often.
Israel offered that any humanitarian goods could be shipped to Gaza after inspection in an Israeli port. That offer was refused.
The point of this exercise was not to get goods to Gaza but to embarass and challenge Israel. They reaped the whirlwind on this.
The Palestinians have suffered from their own stupidity and poor decisions. They remain as they are because other Arab countries have an interest in continuing their present state. Any Arab country could open their borders to the Palis but have chosen not to. Why?
I'd suggest getting some information before sounding off on this again.

To create an incident.

That is the problem. Israel will steal most of the stuff and let a little dribble in. A year and a half after Israel's massacre on Gaza, thousands of people are still living in tents.

Israel claims that it no longer occupies Gaza. So, where does it get authority to forbid trade and travel in Gaza?

To create an incident.

They demanded an inspection because the shipment was going to blockaded territory. The blockade was implemented by both Israel and Egypt. Both countries have the right to inspect the shipment under international law. The US inspects N.Korean ships often.
Israel offered that any humanitarian goods could be shipped to Gaza after inspection in an Israeli port. That offer was refused.
The point of this exercise was not to get goods to Gaza but to embarass and challenge Israel. They reaped the whirlwind on this.
The Palestinians have suffered from their own stupidity and poor decisions. They remain as they are because other Arab countries have an interest in continuing their present state. Any Arab country could open their borders to the Palis but have chosen not to. Why?
I'd suggest getting some information before sounding off on this again.

That does not answer my question at all. For how long should a people put up with such shit? How long would YOU put up with such shit?

Gaza lacks neither food nor medicine. They were carrying contraband into a war zone. They should be grateful they were not sunk.

No way Turkey would allow a ship to bring in contraband to the Kurds.

The folks in the ships acted violently when boarded by a legal authority. You react badly when a cop stops you, you won't enjoy the result. Ask Rodney King.

We have been reading about his thing for the last week. They were probably hoping for more casualties.

When the ship hits port, we will see what it was actually carrying.

they shouldn't have been attacked in the first place

they do everything you mentioned (often) but send children into war zones.

Forum List

Back