Gaza Flotilla Activists Seek 'Blood': Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman

At one time activists concentrated on civil liberties in the USA, then on Apartheid South Africa, Now the focus is on Raciest Israel, who will you support?

Utter nonsense.

From chapter six of Berman's text, "Terror and Liberalism:"

Whatever declension of tropes were offered, they centered on some definition of Zionism that presented it as other than a program of national self-determination for Jews.

a. Zionism is racism, and held up in comparison with the white Republic of South Africa, both practitioners of apartheid. For this one, one must overlook the non-European Jews, and pretend that Israel’s European Jews were colonial settlers rather than refugees.

b. Yet, this trope fails to explain suicide terror in the trope, as even the worst white racism in South Africa, resistance never slipped into this lowest level of nihilism.

How about you write a post that I, at least, would find interesting: what is the real basis of your anti-Semitism?

Talking of Utter nonsense, do you have a link to your nonsense post
To your call of anti-Semitism? (SIC) what is a Semite?

At one time activists concentrated on civil liberties in the USA, then on Apartheid South Africa, Now the focus is on Raciest Israel, who will you support?

Utter nonsense.

Whatever declension of tropes were offered, they centered on some definition of Zionism that presented it as other than a program of national self-determination for Jews.

a. Zionism is racism, and held up in comparison with the white Republic of South Africa, both practitioners of apartheid. For this one, one must overlook the non-European Jews, and pretend that Israel’s European Jews were colonial settlers rather than refugees.

b. Yet, this trope fails to explain suicide terror in the trope, as even the worst white racism in South Africa, resistance never slipped into this lowest level of nihilism.

How about you write a post that I, at least, would find interesting: what is the real basis of your anti-Semitism?

What is a "Palestinian" :lol:

Utter nonsense.

1. What kind of link are you asking for, other than the reference to Berman's book?

2. The 'Arabs are Semites, so I'm not anti-Semitic' defense is so five minutes ago....and so boring.

3. This is not the Redundancy Department of Redundancy....you've documented your antipaty to Jewish people....so how about providing some interest, and revealing the back-story.

'Fess up.

Arabs are Semites, so true,. I have three friends that are Jewish, but not one gook friend, why is that? could I be antigook? or are Gooks just not that friendly?

Arabs are Semites, so true,. I have three friends that are Jewish, but not one gook friend, why is that? could I be antigook? or are Gooks just not that friendly?

I just call Arabs the scruffy, unsuccessful cousins of the Jews:lol:

What the heck are you hiding?

Haven't you heard, honesty is the best policy?
And confession is good for the soul....

You're a geek, so, you would be a close match fora gook Snap! :lol:

Forum List

Back