Gaza doctor who lost daughters in IDF strike: Everyone makes mistakes

Why does this guy choose to live in a country controlled by terrorists?
Maybe he loves his country and wants to do good?

If that's true, he paid a very high price indeed.

He certainly did. But many do.

Maybe he doesn't have a choice?
A medical doctor? I can see that if he's being forced to stay by the terrorist government.

More likely he can't leave because the borders are closed.
What would it take for you to leave the US?
Uncontrolled violence.
Me too. If I had someplace to go. But I would probably decide to leave too late. After trying to stop the violence and failing.

No they don't; but we know all Jews hate all Arabs, right Shogun?

Not at all. I am the one capable of making a distinction between zionists and jews. Wheras, you stupid fuckers insist that every pali and muslims in general shoot out of the fucking vagina wearing a ninja outfit and have evolved little amniotic bombs wile becoming fodder for your next round of "kill em all" blank check excuses for israel.

By all means, call someone ELSE a racist, motherfucker. You won't be ironic as hell or anything.

Yeah, right because your distinction problems lie between Israelis and Zionists. And between people who disagree with you and zionists, so are most people who disagree with you called a zionist or given a speech with "sucking a zionist dick" or something similar in it.

it's not merely a matter of your disagreement that makes you a piece of shit zionist, dude. It's the length you will go to spitshine the turd of zionism in a mad dash to rationalize over a THOUSAND dead arabs for the sake of... 12 dead jews. When you stop making every effort to suck the dick of zionism and convey even the slightest fucking ability to empathize with a dominated ethnicity.. they, perhaps, you will discover the flaws of your opinion.

I'd reccomend that everyone reading this download and listen to today's episode of Democracy Now at their website

Where you can hear their uncensored interview with the good doctor, as he takes you through his heartbreaking story of loosing his young neice and his daughters from being hit by two Israeli tank shells, and his real thoughts on the IDF explanation of the incident. Also he tells his story of having to sort through the bloody bits and pieces of what was once his niece and his children, who he states the "only weapons I ever armed them with were education, knowledge, and understanding."

It's important to remember that yes although yes the IDF states they asked people in the area to evacuate, people and Gaza really didn't have many place to run. According to haaretz.com stories have emerged about people even being shot for walking the wrong direction unknowingly past a sniper postion and killed, walking down the street was just as dangerous as staying in your own home, especially seeing how every means out of Gaza is still closed or blockaded.

But seriously, as the story says they saw suspicious figures in the window of a building, which sadly turned out unfortunately to be the doctors children, whom they thought were directing sniper fire. I mean call me crazy, but if you were really that concerned about guys with high-powered rifles taking shots at you. Wouldn't you take down the actual person or people shooting at you, opposed to a few shadowy figures in a building next door, who could be telling guys with guns "hey shoot at the guys with the green helmets over there," lol it is completely rediculous. I mean the fact of don't pull the trigger unless you know exactly what it is your firing at, is a cardinal rule that even any begginer that handles weapons and firearms knows and is supposed to live by. Especially when you're lobbing tank shells into a residential building in one of the most dense populated areas of it's size on the planet, because shadowy figures in a window might be telling guys who actually have guns and are actually shooting at you that they should be shooting at you, something they are obviously already doing in the first place lol, give me a break.
i'm really wondering the true agenda of the IDF.

Reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQe9nUKzvQ]YouTube - MALCOLM X: THE HOUSE NEGRO AND THE FIELD NEGRO[/ame]

Way to cuddle up to the oppressor.

The sad part is think of the countless stories of civilians caught in the crosshairs that haven't been told in the news. So much suffering like that of the doctor and his family, it is truly heartbreaking

meh.. they don't matter... They are too non-jewish for human consideration.

Forum List

Back