Gaza Child Was Killed By Hamas

I blame islam for all the poverty and pain of the middle east. That big rock should be nuked!

And you blame blacks for the problems in America. Piss off, this isn't the right place to discuss your white supremacy dude.
But, Baghdad Bob, it is the White Supremacist hate sites that many of your gang go to for your so-called "facts." And these hate sites that your gang uses certainly do not like Blacks. They think about them the same way that the Arabs call them in Arabic -- slaves.

No we don't use white supremacist sites. Prove one time where I used a white supremacist site, quote the post.

Or else your lying. Liar. :D

And you blame blacks for the problems in America. Piss off, this isn't the right place to discuss your white supremacy dude.
But, Baghdad Bob, it is the White Supremacist hate sites that many of your gang go to for your so-called "facts." And these hate sites that your gang uses certainly do not like Blacks. They think about them the same way that the Arabs call them in Arabic -- slaves.

No we don't use white supremacist sites. Prove one time where I used a white supremacist site, quote the post.

Whatever you say, Djo.

Whatever you say, Djo.

translation...I can find no such post

as it was explained to me by a muslim ---online ---from another messageboard------any death ----in the service of allah-----makes one a martyr eligible for the cat house in the sky for example----a person trampled to death in mecca-----goes to jannah in pakistan a few kids were trampled to death during demonstrations objecting to a cartoon of muhummad-----instant jannah certainly a kid who dies during a bomb for allah making accident----is entitled to the 72 whories i am shocked at your cynicism--------anjel------you are becoming --kvetch-like

how very dare you!
Kvetch-like indeed :eusa_snooty:

you mean like when a u.s solider dies and his grieving parents say he is with jesus in a land of milk and honey ?

But apparently Muslims believe they go to the land of milk and horny.

What is a Kvetching?

Jeremiah was INDEED a bullfrog. Kvetching is a word in the lexicon of the holy language of ASHKENAZI YIDDISH which is a syncresis of the schools of the RHINE VALLEY and the Schools of ZION HOWEVER---the single word KVETCHING ----as far as I know-----has no root in either of those two schools ----linguistically. ie neither german nor hebrew. maybe some other language-------in general it means complain---in an annoying, incessant, whining manner ------or it can refer to expressions of crankiness in colicky babies--------but is USUALLY used to refer to expressions of crankiness in colicky jewish mothers. An interesting aside--------read a bit more of YOUR NAMESAKE----jeremiah NOW THAT MAN KNEW HOW TO KVETCH-----poetically, of course

kvetch (kvch) Slang
intr.v. kvetched, kvetch·ing, kvetch·es
To complain persistently and whiningly.
n.
1. A chronic, whining complainer.
2. A nagging complaint: "a rambling kvetch against the system" (Leonard Ross).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Yiddish kvetshn, to squeeze, complain, from Middle High German quetzen, quetschen, to squeeze.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

kvetch - definition of kvetch by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Just like Muhammad al dura and so many other arab Kids - killed by Arabs, so they can blame the Zionists.

hold onto the information-----sherri needs to contact those places for teaching material for her sunday school class-------you got bomb belt making instructions?

Lets ask Sherri if she wants to nominate the Palestinians for best parenting awards?

hold onto the information-----sherri needs to contact those places for teaching material for her sunday school class-------you got bomb belt making instructions?

Forum List

Back