Gaza Child Was Killed By Hamas

Typical.

But there were signs on Saturday that not all the Palestinian casualties have been the result of Israeli air strikes. The highly publicised death of four-year-old Mohammed Sadallah appeared to have been the result of a misfiring home-made rocket, not a bomb dropped by Israel.
The child’s death on Friday figured prominently in media coverage after Hisham Kandil, the Egyptian prime minister, was filmed lifting his dead body out of an ambulance. "The boy, the martyr, whose blood is still on my hands and clothes, is something that we cannot keep silent about," he said, before promising to defend the Palestinian people.
But experts from the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights who visited the site on Saturday said they believed that the explosion was caused by a Palestinian rocket.

Israeli forces prepare for war as troops mass on Gaza border - Telegraph

as it was explained to me by a muslim ---online ---from another messageboard------ANY DEATH ----in the service of allah-----makes one a MARTYR eligible for the cat house in the sky For example----a person trampled to death in mecca-----goes to Jannah In pakistan a few kids were trampled to death during demonstrations objecting to a cartoon of muhummad-----INSTANT JANNAH certainly a kid who dies during a bomb for allah making accident----IS ENTITLED TO THE 72 WHORIES I am shocked at your cynicism--------anjel------you are becoming --kvetch-like

as it was explained to me by a muslim ---online ---from another messageboard------ANY DEATH ----in the service of allah-----makes one a MARTYR eligible for the cat house in the sky For example----a person trampled to death in mecca-----goes to Jannah In pakistan a few kids were trampled to death during demonstrations objecting to a cartoon of muhummad-----INSTANT JANNAH certainly a kid who dies during a bomb for allah making accident----IS ENTITLED TO THE 72 WHORIES I am shocked at your cynicism--------anjel------you are becoming --kvetch-like

How very dare you!
Kvetch-like indeed :eusa_snooty:

as it was explained to me by a muslim ---online ---from another messageboard------any death ----in the service of allah-----makes one a martyr eligible for the cat house in the sky for example----a person trampled to death in mecca-----goes to jannah in pakistan a few kids were trampled to death during demonstrations objecting to a cartoon of muhummad-----instant jannah certainly a kid who dies during a bomb for allah making accident----is entitled to the 72 whories i am shocked at your cynicism--------anjel------you are becoming --kvetch-like

how very dare you!

you mean like when a u.s solider dies and his grieving parents say he is with jesus in a land of milk and honey ?

What is a Kvetching?

Jeremiah was INDEED a bullfrog. Kvetching is a word in the lexicon of the holy language of ASHKENAZI YIDDISH which is a syncresis of the schools of the RHINE VALLEY and the Schools of ZION HOWEVER---the single word KVETCHING ----as far as I know-----has no root in either of those two schools ----linguistically. ie neither german nor hebrew. maybe some other language-------in general it means complain---in an annoying, incessant, whining manner ------or it can refer to expressions of crankiness in colicky babies--------but is USUALLY used to refer to expressions of crankiness in colicky jewish mothers. An interesting aside--------read a bit more of YOUR NAMESAKE----jeremiah NOW THAT MAN KNEW HOW TO KVETCH-----poetically, of course

Last edited:
No one knows if that was true yet. But if it was, it was a mistake and mis error. My condolences to the family.

But using it as a talking point is not professional. And disrespecting the family. Israel has misfired many times before killing their own soldiers. It wouldn't be proper to make fun of that.

No one knows if that was true yet. But if it was, it was a mistake and mis error. My condolences to the family.

But using it as a talking point is not professional. And disrespecting the family. Israel has misfired many times before killing their own soldiers. It wouldn't be proper to make fun of that.

Military mishaps ARE VERY VERY TRAGICALLY FREQUENT the issue here is the fact that the schmuck tried to BLAME THE JOOOOOOS It is not a matter of making fun of the death of the child-------it is the unfortunate customs of YOU KNOW WHO. I am not suggesting that the man should have screamed "I DID IT"------he simply should have kept his idiot mouth shut

Military mishaps ARE VERY VERY TRAGICALLY FREQUENT the issue here is the fact that the schmuck tried to BLAME THE JOOOOOOS It is not a matter of making fun of the death of the child-------it is the unfortunate customs of YOU KNOW WHO. I am not suggesting that the man should have screamed "I DID IT"------he simply should have kept his idiot mouth shut

I must have missed it. I don't think it was that child. But regardless, I've seen something's from both sides, they are both trying to get sympathy through some videos. Very little though. And Israel still has killed most of the children, in fact almost all of them, besides this one, if it was true.

as it was explained to me by a muslim ---online ---from another messageboard------any death ----in the service of allah-----makes one a martyr eligible for the cat house in the sky for example----a person trampled to death in mecca-----goes to jannah in pakistan a few kids were trampled to death during demonstrations objecting to a cartoon of muhummad-----instant jannah certainly a kid who dies during a bomb for allah making accident----is entitled to the 72 whories i am shocked at your cynicism--------anjel------you are becoming --kvetch-like

how very dare you!

you mean like when a u.s solider dies and his grieving parents say he is with jesus in a land of milk and honey ?

Hmmmm, I don't know, Eots. IMHO milk and honey isn't really the same as 72 houris who are reverginated prn, young nubile serving boys, rivers of vino and so on. Sounds rather like a brothel tbh.

I blame islam for all the poverty and pain of the middle east. That big rock should be nuked!

And you blame blacks for the problems in America. Piss off, this isn't the right place to discuss your white supremacy dude.

Islam keeps Gaza violent and poor. If they would just leave israel alone they wouldn't have to face their missiles. BUT NO as islam wants to destroy israel over the peace and betterment of their own people.

SICK!

I blame you for being retarded! This place is too intelligent for you

Okay? Piss off!

LOL!

Islam keeps Gaza violent and poor. If they would just leave israel alone they wouldn't have to face their missiles. BUT NO as islam wants to destroy israel over the peace and betterment of their own people.

SICK!

I blame you for being retarded! This place is too intelligent for you

Okay? Piss off!

LOL!
"Out,damned spot!" Why are you here, Bluto?

I blame islam for all the poverty and pain of the middle east. That big rock should be nuked!

And you blame blacks for the problems in America. Piss off, this isn't the right place to discuss your white supremacy dude.
But, Baghdad Bob, it is the White Supremacist hate sites that many of your gang go to for your so-called "facts." And these hate sites that your gang uses certainly do not like Blacks. They think about them the same way that the Arabs call them in Arabic -- slaves.

Forum List

Back