Gays

Originally posted by conservative86
Homosexuals aren't citizens: they have no rights. How can you be discriminated against if you are not a legitimate being?

Have you looked in the mirror lately? You should be questioning your own legitimacy. By de-humanizing the homosexuals, you pave your own way to hell. It's how Hitler led Germany to adopt his "final solution"...He de-humanized and marginalized the Jews.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Have you looked in the mirror lately? You should be questioning your own legitimacy. By de-humanizing the homosexuals, you pave your own way to hell. It's how Hitler led Germany to adopt his "final solution"...He de-humanized and marginalized the Jews.

How do you feel about the deligitimizing , dehumanizing effect of race based discrimination in our colleges against white students. I guess it's ok to punish white children because of their race.

Well, that's your opinion...But it's not for you or me to decide whether they deserve to live or not. Folks like William Joyce, Big D, and others of their ilk will die in horrible fear...Just as they've lived their lives. They've lived in a hell of their own creation, and they'll be dragged down to a hell of their own making as they die. Pity them...
You have sniffed one too many bedpans.

Stability

Adoption agencies generally require applicants to be married for at least two years in an endeavour to place adopted children in a stable home environment. Studies of the impact of family breakdown on children show the effects are usually deleterious and prolonged.

Research shows that homosexual men are highly promiscuous and their relationships with other men are extremely unstable. For example, the American Gay Community Surveillance Report noted in 1998 that around 30% of the men had more than 10 casual partners in the previous six months and fewer than half had a regular relationship lasting over six months.

Health

It is widely acknowledged that homosexual men suffer from a disproportionately high rate of sexually transmitted diseases. When AIDS was first observed in 1981 it was called GRIDS (Gay Related Immunodeficiency Syndrome) since all cases seemed to be in homosexual men. It was later discovered in those who injected drugs, and other groups. During the past 20 years, millions of dollars have been spent on educating the homosexual community to practise so-called "safe sex", with the prediction that HIV/AIDS would cease to be a particularly "gay disease" in America. However this prediction has not come true.

Violence

Children growing up in a violent home are at a significant disadvantage. They may react by becoming socially withdrawn, or they may become aggressive and violent themselves. Yet studies repeatedly show that violence is disproportionately associated with the homosexual lifestyle.

For example, most murders of homosexuals are committed by other homosexuals. Jim Warren, a counsellor at the US Washington State Corrections Center, did initial interviews for almost all younger murderers jailed in his state between 1971 and 1982. After examining their entire case files, Warren later testified that he was struck by the frequent involvement of homosexuality, out of all proportion to the percentage of homosexuals in the community (less than 2%). He told the Law and Justice Committee of the Washington State Senate on 15/12/89 that he had observed a recurrent pattern. Although the motive listed in the case report was often robbery, "about 50% of the time" it was also associated with homosexuality. Typically, a homosexual would meet someone at a bar or park and invite him to his home. Before the morning, an argument would ensue and either he or his visitor would be dead.

Homosexuals and bisexuals are disproportionately involved in murder, particularly serial or mass murders. Famous Italian homosexuals - fashion designer Gianni Versace and film director Pier Paulo Pasolini - were both murdered by younger homosexual men. US mass murderer Jeffrey Dahmer convicted in 1992 was a homosexual who enticed 17 young men and boys to his home, killed them and ate their body parts. There are many other examples, including Wade Frankum in the NSW Strathfield massacre in 1991 and the South Australian Truro murderers Worrell and Miller in the late 1970s.

Child sexual abuse

Children who are sexually abused can suffer lifelong psychological damage. Statistics show that homosexuals are more likely than heterosexuals to sexually abuse children.

Thomas Schmidt notes that "several studies reveal that while no more than 2% of male adults are homosexual, approximately 35% of paedophiles are homosexual... It is impossible to determine the number of male paedophiles, but they may constitute as much as 10% of male homosexuals."

Moreover, even though individual homosexual parents may not be paedophiles, their children are much more likely to mix with members of the gay community where the risk of coming into contact with paedophiles is much greater than normal. The New Orleans Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade has featured a fair-sized troop of children in recent years. Such children - said to be of homosexual parents - were exposed to the obscene content and actions of adults on a number of the floats in the parade.

BZZZT! Wrong answer. Homosexuality is not a psychiatric disorder. You haven't been paying attention. It was removed from the DSM in the early 70's. Get over it

Since you seem to worship our medical texts and hold them as truth, please explain to me what produces conciousness and thought. Once you do so then you can say with certainty what is psychological and what is physical, until then don't be so smug !!!

Sounds like you're the one trying to twist reality. All of the gay men I've known and worked with find peophilia as sickening as straight people do

Well I guess you would know best, I choose not to have many friends who are gay, it sickens me, but you seem to have lots of experience in this area, so I will take your word for it !

Originally posted by eric
Since you seem to worship our medical texts and hold them as truth, please explain to me what produces conciousness and thought. Once you do so then you can say with certainty what is psychological and what is physical, until then don't be so smug !!!

Do you really want to get philosophical?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
How do you feel about the deligitimizing , dehumanizing effect of race based discrimination in our colleges against white students. I guess it's ok to punish white children because of their race.

Now that, my friend, is so much B.S.

You're starting to sound like Big D.

Do you really want to get philosophical

Sure, I have extensive background in physics and religion. I would be more than glad to enter a debate !

I disagree.

Preferential treatment has been given to blacks for quite some time now. Why should a white student receive any less consideration?

Why should a white student receive any less consideration

Jim are you not aware that all white people suceed in life just because of being white ? Why should he receive any consideration, aren't all white parents wealthy ?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's B.S. about it? Are you saying it doesn't happen, or that it's not morally contemptible? Which is it? Or have I presented you with a false dilemma (you tricky little liberal f***)?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What's B.S. about it? Are you saying it doesn't happen, or that it's not morally contemptible? Which is it? Or have I presented you with a false dilemma (you tricky little liberal f***)?

There is nothing at all morally contemptible about same-gender couples. It is the way they are wired neurologically...to be attracted to members of the same gender. If they fall in love and have a solid and committed relationship, what's wrong with their sexually consumating that relationship? You wouldn't stop a straight couple, would you?

Besides, what goes on behind closed doors doesn't concern you, and doesn't affect you. But your imagination probably gets the best of you...Leads you down roads you'd rather not go.

There is nothing at all morally contemptible about same-gender couples. It is the way they are wired neurologically...to be attracted to members of the same gender. If they fall in love and have a solid and committed relationship, what's wrong with their sexually consumating that relationship? You wouldn't stop a straight couple, would you?

Besides, what goes on behind closed doors doesn't concern you, and doesn't affect you. But your imagination probably gets the best of you...Leads you down roads you'd rather not go.

Hey moron, this was about affirmative action.

Hey, moron...You asked a question, I answered it. But your rapier-like wite and snappy rejoinders are simply toooo much. :laugh:

For what it's worth, you didn't answer his question. I think you got a bit confused. His questions were in regards to whites in college, you responded about same gender couples. Might wanna reread!

Hey, moron...You asked a question, I answered it. But your rapier-like wite and snappy rejoinders are simply toooo much. :laugh:

Dude, you f'ed up. We all do it. I've done it. Can you even admit it? Or is this your heavyhanded approach to changing the topic back to you and your righteous ranting?

New Topics

Forum List

Back